It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aaron Goodwin (Ghost Adventures) Guest Tonight on Ground Zero Radio with Clyde Lewis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hey everyone,

I just say that the first hour guest (in about 5 minutes) tonight on Ground Zero Radio is Aaron Goodwin from Ghost Adventures. Should be a great show!

www.groundzeromedia.org...

listen in!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Haha, I'm anticipating his surprise "O" faces. Thanks for sharing...interesting to get to see his views. Go GA!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
CLYDE MOTHER F'N LEWIS!?!?

God I miss that man! Used to listen to him on Ground Zero religiously back in the mid-late 90's.... You know, before he bailed on Salt Lake City (and KBER) and went to Portland.

One of the best memories I have of my teenage years was finally meeting the man at tower theaters during a Halloween5/Troma event. I swear I was the biggest friggin fan back then. I even had started building a fan site (though never finished, to busy with school, girls, and my website at the time 'Wide World of Aliens') check out some of the graphics I made for it back then.

Thats some hard core bevel!

ol' xKillJoyx is tuning in now! woot!

edit on 19-5-2011 by Lighterside because: formatting correction

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I like the GA crew, they bring a unique blend of presentation skills and genuine paranormal investigation to all their destinations...

Some or all 3 of these guys have suffered off camera paranormal effects because of some of the negative entities they have encountered...

And yet they stay devoted to finding evidence and presenting it , and doing a great job in my opinion..

Cheers to the GA crew

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

hey

Those are fantastic! I forwarded them to clyde!!

I've been listening since back then as well =) It is a truly great show...so hey WELCOME BACK!!

- olav

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Oooooh, Olav! Anomolies.net! I remember you too! I actually had my 'Wide World of Aliens' website hosted off your servers back then. lol I didn't make the connection off your screen name, though I should have. Ya, you've been in there a damn long time.

Glad to come back!

edit on 20-5-2011 by Lighterside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

ahaha I forgot about that! Dude..hows it going? We've been GZ fans for awhile!

BTW he podcast should be online tomorrow if you all missed it so check out www.groundzeromedia.org...

- olav

top topics

join