It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I hope your wrong about him being a Christian, I am really counting on him being raptured the helll out of here!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
America must support Israel because Joel 3:2 and Obadiah 1:15 make it very clear that any nation (including America!!!) that tries to divide the land of Israel (including Jerusalem!!!) will experience the judgement of God.

Oh, I think I see what you mean. You mean, just like Sweden, Norway or the Czech Republic, are really going downhill fast, whereas the people of Brazil and Guatemala are really being rewarded for their faith in God with fantastic living conditions for everyone and an outstanding Human Development Index.

Makes perfect sense.

Also, BTT, I haven't heard the speech, but I approve of the notion that he might not be a Christian. And for America being a Christian nation? You might want to check your sources again.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Truther9111776

So...you would rather live in a nation that will be punished by God for turning it's back on Israel?

Just for your information God is not an estate agent, it's not up to God to dish out land to people based on his/her preferences.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

R U SERIOUS?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther9111776
religion should not dictate national policy

nor should we consider anyone who openly and blatantly attacked the us

an ally

uss liberty

israel declared war on america

This "opperation" to distroy the USS Liberty was controled by Lyndon B Johnson, Democrat President of the US. He decided he wanted to see "...that god damned ship at the bottom" of the sea...

Obama a Christian? Hell. has any president been moral, let alone religious in the last fifty years?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

My evidence? Today's speech. It is a serious breach to a close Ally's national security.

Obama told us he was a Christian. A Christian is bound to protect Israel.

America is a Christian nation, like it or not!

If you read the Bible you would know what happens to the nations that turn their back on Israel.

It's time for Christians to speak up.

Our President traded Usama for Israel.

There us nothing you can post here to refute the guy is not a Christian. It's another lie, piled on top of all the rest!!!
edit on 19-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

100% agreed. Israel is our longest standing ally. You are too right when you refer to the Bible as stating what happens to those counties who turn their backs on Israel. Isn't it a sign of the end times. Something about the world will turn their backs, then it's global persecution of Christians, then the 'yellow race will rule for but a day...' I haven't read it in a while...but thats the gist.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
for heavens sake!

the israeli problem is a smokescreen for the islamic agenda.

look here! pay no attention to us taking over everywhere else!

lol, nobody sees that?

obama is an idiot or he will change the world.

but not in a good way.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by Truther9111776
religion should not dictate national policy

nor should we consider anyone who openly and blatantly attacked the us

an ally

uss liberty

israel declared war on america

This "opperation" to distroy the USS Liberty was controled by Lyndon B Johnson, Democrat President of the US. He decided he wanted to see "...that god damned ship at the bottom" of the sea...

Obama a Christian? Hell. has any president been moral, let alone religious in the last fifty years?

Haha, way to prove an imbecile wrong. Much appreciated.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by Vitchilo

No, it wasn't just a speech.

Every militant, every suicide bomber now has renewed hope. Why not attack Israel now? (is what they will think)

Hell, Obama just gave them a green light to attack on all fronts, push their borders back.

One major problem with your logic here - US and Israel are the ones who CREATE the terrorists, and are the two biggest TERRORIST countries on the planet.

I've got to say this is one of the most ridiculous OP's I've seen in a long time. If thinking like this wasn't so dangerous it would be laughable.

Oh, and isn't one of the Christian commandments 'Thou shalt not kill?' - I guess we'll just forget about that shall we. Christian by name will suffice, we'll just ignore their deeds.

edit on 20-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

My evidence? Today's speech. It is a serious breach to a close Ally's national security.

Obama told us he was a Christian. A Christian is bound to protect Israel.

America is a Christian nation, like it or not!

If you read the Bible you would know what happens to the nations that turn their back on Israel.

It's time for Christians to speak up.

Our President traded Usama for Israel.

There us nothing you can post here to refute the guy is not a Christian. It's another lie, piled on top of all the
rest!!!

I Would Be A Liar If I Said I Agree With You!!!!

Based upon your givin reasons I'd say your mad and don't like Obama IMO this is the picture I get.

This is your evidence a speech lol ....can you provide a link please?

America is Not just an all Christian Nation and you better realize that .. we have no one religion here in America.

IMO ..The Bibe is half fact and half fiction not a reliable source.

It's time we stop thinking we will ever have a president who can actually put things in the right order after all it seems like every president we get has to contend with the all the BS the previous one left behind .. and that cycle seems to be never ending and how no one is ever happy with the any of current presidents agenda.
constant bickering about this religous thing is just hindering progress .. its like its not a ingrediant we must have ..

But better yet there is another thing that means much more

It's OUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS
Link--
www.whitehouse.gov...

What Makes an American:
Link
www.fff.org...

Is America a Christian Nation?

Link: ISAMERCAACHRISTIANNATION?COM
Yes, created that way. No, not anymore. Yes, it can be once again.

isamericaachristiannation.org...

Further more it don’t matter to me if Obama is not Christian or not .. What matters is he is a good person and his beliefs and faith is based upon the righteous mind set of what most call a divine being ..

That all men are created equal regardless of race gender or creed

All men are created equal
Link-- en.wikipedia.org...

And the Isreal thing .. is like saying for the love of Jews..
and that is a big can of dark slimy worms IMO .. ya half to understand the whole picture if ya know what I mean
sooo it's like this ..
many people even here in America hate the fact we support Isreal also ,, many reasons why this is
Majority of Banks are owned by Jews

Yahoo: Why does America support Israel at all times

Linkanswers.yahoo.com...

America is runned by Jews
Link--
www.realzionistnews.com...

The Jews Run the World
Link:
www.goodnewsaboutgod.com...

There is soo much to this and believe it or not a lot of it is true do some digging and research .. maybe it will open up your mind to other views..
ok .. S& F your thread ..

edit on 20-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: Sorry allways seem to mess up in copy an paste ,, edit was to include my last paragraph.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Truther9111776

So...you would rather live in a nation that will be punished by God for turning it's back on Israel?

I would yes, and it would knock the deficit down to turn off the apartheid supporting funds we are sending them.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I love religous logic, is that a paradox?

anyway

So a true Christian would support Isreal, no matter what, just because their relgious tome of choice tells them they should?

Well that should exempt all Christians from the White House. In which case I am glad Obama does not meet your requirements for Christian.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Everyone knows right that the bible was written before there was an america, so placing modern standards to a old book is kinda silly. Plus it was written about Rome and how the Christian Cult, Yes it was a cult at the time, hiding from the Roman Emperor was writing about its hopeful downfall. So my opinion the rapture already happened.

Plus who really cares who's Christian and who's not, it's a belief anyways, plus being president also means putting the needs of the many above the needs of the few or the needs of the one. It's just policy.

As for us being punished for going against Israel shouldn't that of happened already, look how much bloodshed goes on there.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Xterrain

Technically France is your longest standing ally if I remember correctly.

2nd line

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
But we all know Obama will do whatever Israel says after their "talk" so I guess that means Obama is a Christian?

Basically we have two establishment choices for president

Obama: tries to order Israel around but then will fail

Rommney: Openly says he will do Israel's bidding

So basically two candidates that will do whatever Israel says.

And then there's Ron Paul...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's official: Anyone who cares about his religion is an idiot.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

He is as Christian in as much as I am a Catholic for having been raised Catholic or as much as most people who attend church out of habit or fear of burning in hell for eternity are practitioners of their respective faiths.

I mean seriously, if you're a Christian do YOU practice everything that is written in the bible down to a t? No, you don't. So you have no business getting on Obama's back. Therefore you are lying, and you are not to be trusted, and consequently your post is not to be trusted. Ergo, Obama is a Christian if that is the religion that he chooses to relate with.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm a citizen of the world, an atheist, and a vegetarian. I'll take some pie, though.

Thanks for making ATS interesting.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

There are no plans 2 rebuild the temple????? Wake up and smell the coffee. They have everything they need 2 rebuild the temple and are just waiting 4 the right time too do it.
www.templemount.org...
This isnt the only link 4 this and I believe you can look it up and find out the statement you made is wrong...sorry 2 say.
My question is why do the isreal army have the right too kill palestinians???? Did god say it's ok 4 them 2 do whatever they want????? Are the the chosen few???? They have been destroying palestine 4 years and no1 cares! Is this god's work???? I think not.
www.youtube.com...
and there are plenty more !!!! Guess it's ok 2 kill people,destroy their homes, destroy their way of life, where did god say this in the bible cause I must have missed it. God bless palestine and they people who are living in a complete hell hole because of Isreal.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wait a minute. We now have to kneel before the secular government of Israel and do what ever it says to be good Christians?

I wonder what Jesus would say about that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join