It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If Obama was christian surely he would bring an end to healthcare and get the jesus god to heal the people the, fact that he does not send the people to church to get healed proves he's not a christian?

What is it with Americans and their supersticious nonsense ?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Youji69
I'm actually pretty happy with what Obama said, for once.
God Bless America!

This is not a joke.

The guy told us he was a Christian, he obviously isn't.

None of the responses on this thread surprise me. People have been lied to so much by this administration, heck, what's one more gonna hurt?

"one nation... Under God ....yeah, right.

Christians reading this understand where I'm coming from.

It's very cliche' on this site to mock the Bible, mock Christians, hate Israel, hate Jews, etc.

Some moron already pulled the race card on me, surprised it took so long.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Who cares if he's Christian or not?

I really don't get the obsession with religion in America...

It's just sad.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I sure hope so. The last thing I want or the world needs is a cultist leading a nation of 300 million with the biggest military history has ever known who sets policy based on the myths of a 2,000 year old book written by a bunch of misogynist zealots. ....oh, excuse me, we had that already with Bush. Didn't work out so well then either.
edit on 20-5-2011 by pajoly because: sp

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Israel is not a political issue, it's a Bible issue.

America must support Israel because Joel 3:2 and Obadiah 1:15 make it very clear that any nation (including America!!!) that tries to divide the land of Israel (including Jerusalem!!!) will experience the judgement of God.

The day America turns its back on Israel is the day God turns his back on America.

That day was today.

Israel was born 3500 years ago, not right after WWII. Genesis 13:14-15, and 17:7-8

If our President was a Christian like he told us...He would understand this. Obviously he doesn't.

Can someone please make this sick theocrat fascist go away please.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by Signals

Rigorously supporting the State of Israel and everything it does (including the bad things) is nothing to do with Christianity.

There's nothing wrong with supporting Israel if you can justify it with facts or reason. Supporting it based solely on your religion however............

edit on 19-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

As far as I'm concerned, it's not so much about supporting Israel, it's about supporting the Jewish people, wherever they are. Israel's government is just as corrupt as our own, run by extremists with a nationalistic, imperialist agenda. The vast majority of the Jews in Israel are being drug down the road, kicking and screaming, much like we are here in America.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I was just wondering if Obama took note of the biblical type floods god has sent to ravenge the US
and has decided to pay attention to that
instead of what popel (oops) are telling him god wants

after all if he is a christian
then he would have to listen to god
not the 32 dual israli american senior policy makers in the whitehouse...

ps
whats killing muslims?
America
whats killing americans?
GOD

Since the first Gulf War, the rate of birth defects and childhood cancer in Iraq has increased by seven times. More than 35 percent (251,000) of U.S. Gulf War veterans are dead or on permanent medical disability, compared with only 400 who were killed during the conflict.

www.naturalnews.com...
Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...
www.americanfreepress.net...

12 little dudes with box cutters took down the uS '
and the US with the biggest army in the world
claims GOD is on its side....

WHATS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE?
duh
SATAN IS the prince of lies

edit on 20-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Who cares if he's Christian or not?

I really don't get the obsession with religion in America...

It's just sad.

That's how one thinks in a herd
sorry Flock

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The guy told us he was a Christian, he obviously isn't.

Once upon a time, I told people I was a Christian, and it was true. Now I am not a Christian, but that doesn't make me a liar, nor does it make Obama a liar. Actually, now nothing offends me more than foreigners assuming I am a Christian simply because I am a white American. I used to be more tolerant for an individuals freedom of religion, but I am really tired of all the whining and bickering.

I never thought I'd say this next sentence, much less even entertain the idea, but here it goes. I am starting think that I would freely give up my entire constitution, if it guaranteed a future free of having to be bothered with the imaginary friends or fairy tales of others.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Can you please answer my original inquiry on the first page to you where I post the news article you talked about and told you what the meaning really was?

He does not hate Israel.
He is a Christian man.
He has stated such more times now than ever should be required.

Your argument all thread has been beating around the bush of the transgressions he supposedly committed against Christianity, Israel, and our American nation. Barack Obama, just like myself and many other Americans, are Christian, do like Israel, and sure as heck love our nation.

I understand that this is a conspiracy website, but you need more substantial arguments to hold up a claim of Obama's sins against everything than just heated rhetoric. I have given you a news article that debunks your argument and yet you have not even once acknowledged my reply to you.

I know that not everyone will agree on every matter while holding hands and singing Kumbaya but at the same time we must be cognizant of the fact that other views do exist and spend enough time researching to see those other views and not post a crack pipe theory without something to back it. To me, that is the meaning of Deny Ignorance around here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

You are correct if you are referring only to "fleshly" Israel. But fleshly Israel, that is, being a descendent of Jacob, no longer has any bearing on whether one is chosen or approved by God. The scripture in Gal 3:27-29 makes this abundantly clear.
God allowed the temple to be destroyed in 70CE. It is now just another secular nation. I am surprised that so many, so called, Christians fail to recognize this.
edit on 5/20/2011 by Sparky63 because: added comment

edit on 5/20/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

One Nation Under God

In God We Trust

In court we swear on the bible when under oath

The president also takes his oath on the HOLY BIBLE

How are we NOT a Christian nation???

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by newsoul
reply to post by lifeissacred

One Nation Under God

In God We Trust

In court we swear on the bible when under oath

The president also takes his oath on the HOLY BIBLE

How are we NOT a Christian nation???

None of those things makes a person or a nation, "Christian".

(Matthew 7:21-23) 21 “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.

Claiming to be a Christian does not make you one any more than saying you are a Martian actually makes you one. There are no "Christian" nations....at least not in a literal sense.

Real Christians are not bound by man made borders.

(Acts 10:34-35) 34 At this Peter opened his mouth and said: “For a certainty I perceive that God is not partial, 35 but in every nation the man that fears him and works righteousness is acceptable to him.

edit on 5/20/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by Truther9111776

So...you would rather live in a nation that will be punished by God for turning it's back on Israel?

How did he turn his back on Israel? Do we need to liberate it from the jews?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What if I don't believe in Your God that punishes people?

Have you ever thought that not everyone thinks like you?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

He is a Black Liberation Theologian. BLT has roots based in Islam, and they hate Jews.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Israel is not a political issue, it's a Bible issue.

Then you are delusional.

America must support Israel because Joel 3:2 and Obadiah 1:15 make it very clear that any nation (including America!!!) that tries to divide the land of Israel (including Jerusalem!!!) will experience the judgement of God.

You're gone.

The day America turns its back on Israel is the day God turns his back on America.

Who told you this? Netanyahu? Or a magical book?

That day was today.

Of course, you know what God thinks and when right...since you do regard yourself a fighter for Christians right? Maybe you are deluded to the point where you are actually hearing voices inside your head that tell you to make these posts to try and defend Israel, am I correct?

Israel was born 3500 years ago, not right after WWII. Genesis 13:14-15, and 17:7-8

Keep bringing the bible into this...people like you are luckily dying out.

If our President was a Christian like he told us...He would understand this. Obviously he doesn't.

Because you are the leading authority of Christians right? Or does the leading authority in Christianism claim that a Christian would defend a genocidal nation? WAIT, there is NO leading authority in the Christan world apart from a criminal organization known as the Vatican!

Dude you are far gone. You need help mentally before you hurt yourself or someone else because a God voice in your head told you it is the Christian thing to do.

Edit:

You undercover racists couldn't do it with the Birther ordeal so now you are pitching it onto religion. Way to be desperate.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I just find it a shame that we cant find a way to live on this fragile rock with out trying to come up with another reason to rip out someone's heart, or take there rights away...
Some will argue its human nature to fight... but for every fighter there is someone looking to make peace.
Why cant we move into a future where god wants us to live together, instead of my god trumps your god.. my way or the highway...
respect and toleration..
Or has the blood of our enemy's blinded us into a perpetual red mist.

edit on 20-5-2011 by sprocket2cog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

"In God We Trust" was adopted as the official motto of the United States in 1956. "In God We Trust doesn't make a person Christian. I believe in God but I'm certainly not a Christian.

"One nation under God"......Still doesn't make the USA a Christian nation. Belief in God is not limited to Christianity.

Your president is actually able to omit the words "So help me God" from his oath (though it is customary for them to say it anyway)

As for the bible thing? What about Muslims and Jews? What do they swear their oaths on?

You aren't a Christian nation, those words imply there is some sort of theocratic system in the USA which there is not. England could be considered a 'Christian nation' considering we have a national Church though I doubt there are very many people who are Christian in any way other than name over here.

Anyway, putting all those issues aside it still doesn't matter whether America is a Christian nation or not since Christianity does not automatically mean unequivocal support for the modern State of Israel.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

Are you 13 years old? I ask seriously because no sentient adult would use your list as evidence.

And by the way, the hand over the bible bit in court? It is does not happen now. You just raise your right hand and swear to tell the truth.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join