It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

WW3 would happen either way.
Wars are not fought for a purpose or an ideal, they are fought so the rich may get richer.
None of us will be ready but it is something that will happen when cool heads do not prevail.
And either way, I think the bible says god will protect the jews right?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You really are missing the point most posters are making aren't you? We're not saying support for Israel is wrong, we're saying blind, unconditional support for Israel based on religion is illogical.

Supporting a nation state based solely on questionable 20th century Christian theology which has only really gained a significant foothold in America is hardly the most reasonable decision someone could make....

Why do you even care if Obama is a Christian or not anyway?
edit on 19-5-2011 by lifeissacred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So the PC crowd will be happy when the middle east blows up into an all-out war because Israel has no other recourse?
I'd rather see Israel keeps it's land, keeps its support from the U.S. and not have mushroom clouds all over the damned place.

But hey, I'm just a peaceful type of guy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Signals

Wars are not fought for a purpose or an ideal, they are fought so the rich may get richer.
None of us will be ready but it is something that will happen when cool heads do not prevail.
Heh, have you seen their track record?
There is only equality, nothing less than that. There is no "chosen people" as a race or anything like that, nor is there any need for borders or established nations.

It's all a farce.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
you people got it all wrong

obama isnt a good christian
obama isnt a good muslim

the fact is most arabs and jewish people hate the every living hell out of him,

obamas religion is himself his politics and policies

if the dude had faith in allah or god he wouldnt screw people over.

israel stand alone and thats a bad thing its sad that the nazis are still among us

i have yet to see any liberal come to the aid and defense of isreal

but i see alot of those so called right wing fasicsts in america do so.
edit on 19-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

any one claiming some one else is a fascist or a nazi due to not blindly supporting israel

is ignorant

and maybe libel

in canada they would surely be

wake up

remove you head form the tight dark hole it resides in

and stop supporting terrorism

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'd rather live in a nation that isn't ruled by superstitious beliefs and christian apologetics..
Not all Christians support Zion.

Not all Jews support Zion.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Would you simmer down, sweetie!

Nobody is turning their back on Israel.

The Israelis and the Palestinians are screwing up things for EVERYBODY, because of all the hatred and blame.
As long as they are going at it the way they are, and dragging everybody else into it, we are never going to have peace in the world!

He's just sayin'. Find a way to get it together. He wants them to talk, to work it out. Israel has a right to be a state. The Palestinians have the right to their own state. If they can't stop all this fighting and killing one another, (and others in the process) .. and come to an agreement about what to do, then maybe the grownups need to step in, and separate them.

Besides, we have separation of church and state, remember? It's not Obama's job to bring about the second coming. George Bush played with that notion, and I'm glad it's over.

We need peace in this world. Somebody is going to have lay cards on the table, and settle this, and apparently they aren't able to, and it's effecting and involving all our civilizations. I think he's trying to be fair.

Finally, something that makes sense.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

fine lets just wipe isreal off the face of the earth

lets kill em all

but thats is what its going to take for people to shut the hell up about them

and for the fact that is being a nazi.

people like you still blame the jewish people for everything wronng in the world

yeah someone needs to wake up

and its not me.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Signals

I almost always like your point of view but on this one I cannot agree.
We are not turning our backs on the Jews, we are turning away from the zionists that have hijacked israel.
And I back the idea of the US not supporting israel financially or militarily.

reply to post by randomname

Actually according to the Christian book, Jesus was a lover not a fighter.
I hope you were being sarcastic however, this thread will generate enough of it's own hate due to the subject being a very passionate one.

Um..."I come not to bring peace but a sword".

Unless he means a meat-sword, he's looking for a fight. Oh, and the whole holy war thing in the book of revelation.

Just saying.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
my take on this is that the NWO agenda is more wars. They have deliberately set this up as a surrounding the target (Israel) aggression, and Israel will have to defend itself(with our money and armaments of course) and the muslims will hate us, or the other scenario is since they already hate us for arming Israel, BO is sacrificing another ally and is siding with Egypt, Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Lebanon. This will weaken our position against Soviet/Chinese aggression because Israel was a buffer. BO already dissed Britain and Japan. Any way you stack the cards, the whole world has turned against us.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

you are a nut job

go read your bible and wait for saturday

you sad pathetic nut job

maybe you are on drugs

or are secretly a nazi

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You've got it a bit wrong yourself. You're speaking as if Obama makes policies on his own. His entire agenda is fueled by the money that bought the Presidency decades ago. The entire past decade has been one giant charade to destabilize the Middle East for the sake of kick starting a new World War. This is the final twist on the pressure cooker lid. Now all they have to do is turn up the heat and wait.

tick tock tick tock

Once the official SHTF, the roaches will come out of the woodwork and we'll quickly see the rise for a "need" of a New World Order.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

way to go to make the personal attacks

i am a nut job because i am not buying what your shoveling

nah try someone else to force feed the bs

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

not really it takes two to tango

everyone just loves to think that but that is not the case

there are more players in the middle east that most people imagine.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

you are a nut job

for saying things like lets go kill israel for not supporting them blindly

you call me and others not agreeing with you nazis

you are sadly a nut case

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

aparently this nut job can read

and since you never even bothered to read the post you twisted it to suit your own needs.

same old crap different day on ats different thread.
edit on 19-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur

reply to post by Signals

Heh, have you seen their track record?
There is only equality, nothing less than that. There is no "chosen people" as a race or anything like that, nor is there any need for borders or established nations.

It's all a farce.

Begging to disagree. The "no need for borders" is the lie of the NWO people. Do you really believe that? America's Founding Fathers set it up that Defense was the one thing the govt was supposed to do for the people. It's all been turned on its head. Defense has become a war game of aggression for the rothschilds bank account and instead of doing what its supposed to be doing, govt is now in the business of providng health care and running the auto industry(thats called centralized control of the means of production which is really communism).
edit on 19-5-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Sorry but since when did Israel favor or even give two [censored] about Goyim?

Israel owns America and the Americans, well half of them anyways, know it.
quote "We, the Jewish People, Control America, and The Americans Know it"! - Ariel Sharon. unquote

Defy Ignorance.
edit on 19-5-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

More like 10 to tango in this case. I'm not arguing your point, just the power of Obama. He does what he's told to pay for his seat in the bunkers when the bombs begin to rain.
He's not worrying about pissing anyone off, because he knows 70% of voters won't be back for the 2012 vote anyway. They'll all be toast.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join