It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I'm an Athiest by Choice
Does it actually mean squat though, I wasn't born a Athiest or brought up to be a Good Athiest.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Originally posted by zcflint05

Your belief that our President must be a Christian is anti-American and would sicken our founding fathers.

Please link where I have stated this.

Obama TOLD us he was a Christian. He's not. Another lie. A BIG ONE.

Have you even read this thread?

Prove you are a Christian. Just because you are irrational and delusional only points to the fact that you may be a Christian. I want to see proof.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
To the op,

I am a way more considerable authourity on this topic then you are as I have spoken to members and the heirarchy of many faiths and can attest he is a Christian furthermore you must love to be controlled because if you take the scripture literately you can be killed for working on the Sabbath (yes, house work does qualify as work) so with that in mind you want to try and cite the Bible as the Gospel but are failing to adhere to the 3 core principles which they are :

1. We are all God's children!
2. He loves each and everyone of us equally!
3. He will not ever put on group of his children above another.

So keep on playing the "Divide and Conquer" strategy and it is you who will be forced to answer for the sins.

BTW, I am an employee of The Government Of the Divine and buddy make no mistake to remotely attempt to divide any children of Earth is so Anti everything all holy text's, all faiths and everything Holy and wholesome and is against every single thing that God stands for.

One of my many titles I serve as one of the many Advisors to The Holy Family and this order comes direct from them. God, The Family are the only people I answer to.

Other items that people should adhere to is as follows :
1. Support, or lack thereof of Israel does not instantly guarandamntee anyone entry into the Eternal Kingdom.
2. To spread fear, hate and racist rhetoric is so Anti God.
3. No nation will be wiped from the planet just because they are not in lockstep with Israel.
4. God, the Holy Family and the entire Gov't Of the Divine will not ever divide nor pit one group of the Children of Earth against one another.
5. Do not take any Holy text as the absolute gospel but treat them as a guide on how to make life better for all.

Direct from The 1st Amendment of The United States Constitution :
-----"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"--- , this orders that this nation is not to ever have an Official State Religion so please stop with these blatant attempts at division and devisive politics. Go tout this somewhere else and not on ATS.
edit on 21-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I love Israel and I love jews, and all you jew haters are pathetic.

Islam is an evil horrible cult that needs to be wiped out if you don't see that you deserve to die.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

This is nothing to do with Judaism, or Christianity, or Islam. This is about fundamental right and wrong of isolated actions undertaken by Israel, the nation, not Judaism, the faith. If you cannot seperate these entirely different subjects from one another, you havent the wit to deserve to breathe.

The facts are these, regardless of the issue of faith, Israel has time and again gone beyond mere defence, and out right murdered hundreds of thousands of people with gross levels of prejudice, the vast majority of whom were not actively militant against them. They have systematicaly annexed hundreds of acres of land, by force, and installed thier citizens in those locations, in direct violation of international law, and show no signs of giving any of that stolen land back. They have used white phosphorus smoke bombs in civilian areas, in direct violation of weapons usage agreements with the UN, and attacked peaceful convoys bringing food aid and rebuilding materials to areas that THEY have been starving and destroying. They killed protestors as if they were enemy combatants, and show no remorse. They have been affecting a slow genocide against a people who have no viable means of defending themselves for DECADES.

I do not care one whit, wether Israel is a largely Jewish nation. I respect Judaism as it is a faith which was the precursor to my own, and because it has a massive and rich cultural history of its own, dating back thousands of years. But in terms of the actions of the Israeli government, I belive that the entire parliament of Israel should be arrested by UN forces, and bought to book for the countless innocent lives they have taken, and the land they have stolen.

I recognise Israels right to defend itself, but there is a massive difference between defense, and the out right genocide that they are guilty of . Israel has the technology and the massive bank balance which if applied correctly, could render the entire nation projectile proof against attack from outside its walls. The reason they have not yet actualy installed this technology on thier borders, is that if they did, thier excuse for attacking and destroying thier neighbor would be moot, since there would be no death to avenge, and retribution would not need to be so comprehensive.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

I Don't know how old this author is .. I'm taking a guess about 16 ,, very uneducated and it seems to me this pure Christians talk he/she is repeating from Sarah Palin or some other numskull that don’t even have a clue as to what is real or not real.

Just making blind statements is all... I know other Christians who would be embarrassed to acknowledge anything said thus far .

Whats funny is by the looks of this thread ,, I'd say the majority obects to just about everything author he/she is saying

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MedicalHolocaust

That's actually pretty funny.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStargal52

I Don't know how old this author is .. I'm taking a guess about 16 ,, very uneducated and it seems to me this pure Christians talk he/she is repeating from Sarah Palin or some other numskull that don’t even have a clue as to what is real or not real.

Just making blind statements is all... I know other Christians who would be embarrassed to acknowledge anything said thus far .

Whats funny is by the looks of this thread ,, I'd say the majority obects to just about everything author he/she is saying

This is the kind of quality post we get when we banish a legit thread to the Rant Forum.

Stargal, have you really added anything to this thread?

Kinda creepy you are speculating on my age ...What info do your people need? Weight, BMI?

edit on 21-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Yes, you certainly do sound important.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

This topic shouldn't even need to be discussed. Why?

1. It cannot be proven either way if Obama is a Christian or isn't (though I'm willing to bet he is). Even then his faith is 100% HIS business and doesn't have anything to do with politics.

2. It is not a requirement of the Christian faith to support the modern State of Israel, therefore even if he did 'turn his back' on Israel it wouldn't mean he was any less of a Christian.

3. Obama did NOT turn his back on Israel, in fact he spoke in favour of Israel, maybe you should actually listen to the speech he gave.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If we turn our back on Israel, we are done for, take it to the bank."

Yes. We become a target for a ticked off Israel. Thats it.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by newsoul

treaty of tripoli

Art. 11. As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion; as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquillity, of Mussulmen; and, as the said States never entered into any war, or act of hostility against any Mahometan nation, it is declared by the parties, that no pretext arising from religious opinions, shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DEV1L79

with a user name like that, you are sarcastic right?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Even if Israel retreated to the 1967 borders, it would represent a concession for Palestinians, many of whom were driven from their homes on the Israel side of those borders in 1948.

Geography is easier to remedy than memory. Only by working together in an honest and participatory process will Palestinians and Israelis find common ground upon which to share a fertile future."

Some quotes from Jeffrey D. Stein. NYT, Sat., May 21, 2011--To the editor

The writer is the editor in chief of the New York University Journal of International Law and Politics

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The modern State of Israel is nothing more than a glorified Western military base on stolen land. They have no right to exist.

If the US wants to create a Jewish homeland, they should do it on their OWN land, not someone elses'.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

reply to post by Sparky63

What does the Bible say about nations that turn their back on Israel?

They will be cursed and judged, in fact the only reason why this country has not been judged before now, was because of our support for Israel, judgement is coming folks!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
The modern State of Israel is nothing more than a glorified Western military base on stolen land. They have no right to exist.

If the US wants to create a Jewish homeland, they should do it on their OWN land, not someone elses'.

Oh really, well maybe you should go back to Great Britian then,since your ancesters stole the land you live on from the indians. or maybe Texas should be given back to Mexico, it the same smell as what you are talking about,but only you speak without knowledge.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by MedicalHolocaust

That's actually pretty funny.

and very true.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeissacred
reply to post by Signals

This topic shouldn't even need to be discussed. Why?

1. It cannot be proven either way if Obama is a Christian or isn't (though I'm willing to bet he is). Even then his faith is 100% HIS business and doesn't have anything to do with politics.

2. It is not a requirement of the Christian faith to support the modern State of Israel, therefore even if he did 'turn his back' on Israel it wouldn't mean he was any less of a Christian.

3. Obama did NOT turn his back on Israel, in fact he spoke in favour of Israel, maybe you should actually listen to the speech he gave.

He speaks out of two different sides of his mouth and the two sides dont agree.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
To the op,

I am a way more considerable authourity on this topic then you are as I have spoken to members and the heirarchy of many faiths and can attest he is a Christian furthermore you must love to be controlled because if you take the scripture literately you can be killed for working on the Sabbath (yes, house work does qualify as work) so with that in mind you want to try and cite the Bible as the Gospel but are failing to adhere to the 3 core principles which they are :

1. We are all God's children!
2. He loves each and everyone of us equally!
3. He will not ever put on group of his children above another.

So keep on playing the "Divide and Conquer" strategy and it is you who will be forced to answer for the sins.

BTW, I am an employee of The Government Of the Divine and buddy make no mistake to remotely attempt to divide any children of Earth is so Anti everything all holy text's, all faiths and everything Holy and wholesome and is against every single thing that God stands for.

One of my many titles I serve as one of the many Advisors to The Holy Family and this order comes direct from them. God, The Family are the only people I answer to.

Other items that people should adhere to is as follows :
1. Support, or lack thereof of Israel does not instantly guarandamntee anyone entry into the Eternal Kingdom.
2. To spread fear, hate and racist rhetoric is so Anti God.
3. No nation will be wiped from the planet just because they are not in lockstep with Israel.
4. God, the Holy Family and the entire Gov't Of the Divine will not ever divide nor pit one group of the Children of Earth against one another.
5. Do not take any Holy text as the absolute gospel but treat them as a guide on how to make life better for all.

Direct from The 1st Amendment of The United States Constitution :
-----"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"--- , this orders that this nation is not to ever have an Official State Religion so please stop with these blatant attempts at division and devisive politics. Go tout this somewhere else and not on ATS.
edit on 21-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

what in the world is an advisor to the holy family? or who is this holy family and why do they need advise?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27 >>

join