It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Obama is NOT a Christian.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by mudbeed

Your kind comes and goes here daily.

What you do is take a thread, attack the OP, get the OP off track with useless nonesense that adds nothing

nothing

to the discussion.

Nice try but I'm moving on from you now.

Pfft this is what you came up with rather than proving your supposed fact that Obama is not a Christian? I mean in your OP you said it's official and proof. People call you out on it and your big comeback is the post I just quoted.

I am completely on topic. I am calling you out on the fact that you are basing this off of how Obama said Israel and Palestine should "start over" then turning it into misinformation, fear mongering and claim proof when you clearly have none.

All of a sudden you claim people are throwing it off topic? You can't even explain YOURSELF!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Why am I under the impression that Obama is a Muslim and it is obvious that he isn't Christian? Did he claim being Christian?

It can be confusing, he's actually admitted to being both Christian and Muslim -

and we know pretty much NOTHING about the man's history.

Truth #1)

Obama was giving props to McCain for not talking about him being a Muslim....you know stooping low, like Hilary did during her campaign by starting Muslim this rumor etc. Watch the entire section not just this clip and you will understand. It's called taking a snippet and making to look worse than it is.

Truth #2)

YOU don't anything know about this man's history........not WE.
edit on 20-5-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Why am I under the impression that Obama is a Muslim and it is obvious that he isn't Christian? Did he claim being Christian?

It can be confusing, he's actually admitted to being both Christian and Muslim -

and we know pretty much NOTHING about the man's history.

Truth #1)

Obama was giving props to McCain for not talking about him being a Muslim....you know stooping low, like Hilary did during her campaign.

Truth #2)

You know NOTHING about this man's history...not WE.

Truth No.3 - When McCain was campaigning and during a town hall one of the attendees said "Obama is a Muslim" and McCain defended Obama and said he wasn't one.

www.youtube.com...

That showed class. McCain could've easily used the chance to fire a cheap shot but defended Obama which disproves your claim right there.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Then again the New Testament supersedes the Old, the Old Testament ironically is the Holy book of Judaism. So of course it would say pray for the peace of Jerusalem!

Actually, the New Testament compliments the old Testament. Not supersedes it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

...Not my claim....that Signal dude....the OP

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Agreed.

Here in Australia the religious flag is rarely if ever shown. While my country if far from perfect, we tend to judge our leaders on performance. This should be the primary focus right?

I understand a leaders religious belief will shape how their decision making process in some form, however this doesn't mean they can't govern objectively and responsibly. After all, government can be overthrown - but I guess we've forgotten that.

If you need to question anything, question why we the people (masses) rely on so few to make decisions for our supposed well being not what god they believe in.

Keep them (politicians) honest. we have the power.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Obama isn't a christian? That is wonderful news! I was worried about his mental health.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
The United States of America was not, is not, and will never ever be a "Christian nation." Or an Islamic nation. Or a Buddhist nation. Or a Jewish nation. Or a (keep adding religions here) ...

Like it or not.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I have read the Bible from front to back many times. No where in the texts have I ever seen any warning from God about America turning its back on Israel. FYI, Israel's land has already been divided by the people that live there! Either way, America will always support Israel, we have too much military assets already invested in that country.

If you think the Bible contains a warning about turning our back on Israel then post it and prove me wrong.

Back on topic, Obama is a Christian. He has been going to Wright's church for 20 years or so. See link below for info on Mr. Wright. Deny ignorance people!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo
I have read the Bible from front to back many times. No where in the texts have I ever seen any warning from God about America turning its back on Israel. FYI, Israel's land has already been divided by the people that live there! Either way, America will always support Israel, we have too much military assets already invested in that country.

If you think the Bible contains a warning about turning our back on Israel then post it and prove me wrong.

Back on topic, Obama is a Christian. He has been going to Wright's church for 20 years or so. See link below for info on Mr. Wright. Deny ignorance people!

en.wikipedia.org...

What happens when Israel turns its back on the people of the world? Is there any provision listed for that?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

A Christian is bound to protect Israel.

How relative things are! in my country, it's the opposite, because Jews betrayed Jesus and led him to the cross!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

Can you prove to me he's a Christian?

Although after reviewing a full clip of the video, I will admit that I was too quick to post that video. Its seems to me that hes was "bigging up" McCain for not calling him a Muslim. To be honest I couldn't care what faith he was.

ALS

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

en.wikipedia.org...

What happens when Israel turns its back on the people of the world? Is there any provision listed for that?

There is no provision for ANY international related matter in the Bible. Prove me wrong OP!!! Sounds like people in this thread been watching too many Left Behind style movies. LOLOLOL

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Yes its called the samson option when they finally stab us all in the back. Its the norm for those semites, they are just a bunch of back stabbers.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am a little confused. I have read thru a majority of this thread and while I believe President Obama is off base on this, especially since he did not consult our allies first before making a public statement like he has, I do not believe it reveals anything of his faith and it would be wrong for me to judge the man either way for i do not know what lies in his heart and mind and you OP are not privy to this information yourself and you are violating God's word by judging someone else.

My confusion also erupts from the quoted verses about Isreal and how any nation that stands against her will perish or whatever, comes from Genesis which is part of the Old Testament which is suppose to be old law and after the death of Jesus we are told to live by the words found in the New Testament but people who often quote the Bible to back up thier opinions quote from both until someone else quotes from the old Testament and they say "oh thats old testamnet law"...does not work both ways, one or the other as the Bible if taken literally using both Old and New we would still be killing our first born child to honor God and God would be punishing those who did not follow his Law. God promised after the death of his son he would no longer interfer with our lives and would judge each of us after our own death. This is why I have a problem with preachers who claim Gods wrath thru storms and earthquakes as punishment for people and nations...bull you know what especially if you have faith in the bible.

many have said the bible is the truth as written by man...Gods words if you will...but the bible has been rewritten many times and many parts are missing and withheld from the public. King James most certainly would have rewritten the parts he did not like as the other Kings and leaders before him so while the story may be intact I do not beleive it is without mans own spin as we are not capable of not adding our own spin.

I also have a problem with a poster stating that the world will never see peace until only Christains are left....How absurd is this statement ! You take a Methodist and a Catholic and add a Baptist, put them all in the same room and I garuntee war will break out in less than an hour...over something as stupid as what color the choir robes should be too. Christians have a very bloody history as do Muslims and just about anyone else's group or religions and it has nothing to do with Gods will but only man's interpertation of his will.

Humans as a whole are incapable of anything else because of the greatest gift God has provided and that is the freewill he promised...it is our freewill we will all be judged on after death and then only by God.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

My evidence? Today's speech. It is a serious breach to a close Ally's national security.

Obama told us he was a Christian. A Christian is bound to protect Israel.

America is a Christian nation, like it or not!

If you read the Bible you would know what happens to the nations that turn their back on Israel.

It's time for Christians to speak up.

Our President traded Usama for Israel.

There us nothing you can post here to refute the guy is not a Christian. It's another lie, piled on top of all the rest!!!
edit on 19-5-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

The liar is God.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Obama Muslim, Christian, Deist, Christian Deist, or Unitarian Universalist?????

I am beginning to believe that he is ether a deist, christian deist, or Unitarians Universalist

A number of the founding fathers and later politicians were after they left office found to be Deist or Christian Deist.

They went to a organised church to please the voters and/or to please there spouses

But once they retired from public office they quit or in the later writings open up to being deist.
en.wikipedia.org...

the 1st 3ed and 4Th Presidents of the United States were deist

Deistic thought contributed to the rise of Unitarianism itself, with people in the 19th century increasingly self-identifying as Unitarians rather than as deists.

The 2nd President of the United States was a Unitarians Universalist and one of the few differences between deist and many Unitarians/Universalist is they have a organized religion and deist are a unorganized religion.
most of there beliefs are the same.

Of Barack Obama
* Madelyn Dunham Grandmother of U.S. President Barack Obama
* Stanley Armour Dunham Grandfather of Barack Obama
* Stanley Ann Dunham Mother of Barack Obama
these relatives were Unitarian Universalist.

www.uunashua.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Please read the thread. I have posted it twice, as well have others.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Very interesting post...

Thanks for the links too

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join