It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thinking Critically About Chemtrails

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by GringoViejo
S&F

I envision this thread being avoided like the plague. Which is unfortunate because it demonstrates what we have all been trying to say.

Great work.

My thread demanding proof has been avoided, so I have a feeling you're right.

As was mine pointing out the difference between belief and knowledge - it's a tough week to be a chemtrailer on ATS!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by GringoViejo
reply to post by firepilot

I honestly think ol' Cliff thinks he is fighting the good fight. I also think he knows that he mis represents data, but believes it to necessary to combat "TPTB"

But that is just an opinion

I watched a video presentation of him giving a speech, it was quite hard to watch. I did hear him being a bit disingenous though and trying to distance himself from "Chemtrails" by calling it Aerosol Operations. He was claiming he was not using that word at all, when he not only entirely used to, but you could still find it in a few places on his website.

Will Thomas once apparently accepted 7000 dollars to speak in Aspen. A rich donor sponsored it, and from the account I found, was not too happy. Will Thomas and Carnicom seem to have also parted ways.

Has anyone tried to get the media kit for WITWATS that is being offered? I wonder if he is charging for it or giving it away?

edit on 20-5-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

I don't know about a media kit, but I found this:

Michael J. Murphy is a journalist, filmmaker and political activist from the Los Angeles area whose work focuses on issues that go beyond the interest of the Corporate mainstream media. Michael’s work includes Co-Producing documentary “What in the World are They Spraying?”and several other short films that address controversial political issues.

Many of his interviews and videos can be seen on his blog at truthmediaproductions.blogspot.com. He can be reached by e-mail at: [email protected].”
mauivents.com...
ed it on 20-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Anyone else find it ironic that his company is "truth media productions"?

Seems like the truth is the furthest thing from the scaremongering bs they are spewing.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

It's so he can get more gigs on AM radio. I think it's mandatory to have the word "truth" in the name of your show, or at least the motto of the station

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Murphy was a guest on ATS live a few weeks ago and carried on like a muppet.

The guy hasn't got a clue.

Here's that shows thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
For crying out loud !!

I have NEVER seen a contrail, as contrails do not exist.

It is called Chemtrail as your title says, because condensation does not spread all over the sky, somehow growing even though there is nothing providing any condensation at all, seeing as the plane has been gone for over an hour.

Exhaust and all other sorts of gas are NOT condensation, this is why noone even know what a contrail is, (years ago i observed ALL jets in the area and some made lines that were about 50 feet behind the plane before vanishing).

And now we have your 10 pictures from before 1998 that show Chemtrails.

If they have ever shown up somewhere, rest assured it was a Chemtrail.....the word "Contrail" is highly misleading, as any fool would know it never was, or will be just "condensation"... but yes it is a mix of something.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
For crying out loud !!

I have NEVER seen a contrail, as contrails do not exist.

It is called Chemtrail as your title says, because condensation does not spread all over the sky, somehow growing even though there is nothing providing any condensation at all, seeing as the plane has been gone for over an hour.

Exhaust and all other sorts of gas are NOT condensation, this is why noone even know what a contrail is, (years ago i observed ALL jets in the area and some made lines that were about 50 feet behind the plane before vanishing).

And now we have your 10 pictures from before 1998 that show Chemtrails.

If they have ever shown up somewhere, rest assured it was a Chemtrail.....the word "Contrail" is highly misleading, as any fool would know it never was, or will be just "condensation"... but yes it is a mix of something.

So now, you have decided there is no such thing as even contrails? And there is nothing to condense out of an engines exhaust?

This is just getting loony .

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

condensation does not spread all over the sky

So where do clouds come from?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Out of planes ?? All along i thought the sun had something to do with it, if your not careful there will be so many chemtrails we will end up with cirrus clouds only, forever !!

You guys are too serious about this issue rofl.

The term "contrail" makes no sense, it is not natural for a condensation to leave a trail in the sky...and we all know that there is at the very least exhaust and soot coming out of the planes, therefore, it is NOT a CON-trail as it could not or never will exist WITHOUT the goddam exhaust and whatever else spewing out of the planes,, GET IT ??

There has NEVER been such a thing as a "contrail" the real conspiracy is that people ever DID accept that these are just "vapor trails" - "ice particles". Its like saying no pollution at all comes from planes, DAM they are so clean and HARMLESS.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

See my sig:

"Contrail - streamer of cloud sometimes observed behind an airplane flying in clear cold humid air. It forms upon condensation of the water vapor produced by the combustion of fuel in the airplane engines. When the ambient relative humidity is high the resulting ice-crystal plume may last for several hours." - Encyclopædia Britannica 1998.

Jet engine exhaust contains a lot of water. That's what condenses. Thats why it's called a condensation trail.

How much water do you think you'd get if you burned a gallon of jet fuel?

You get OVER a gallon of water. Surprising, yet hard scientific fact.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The term "contrail" makes no sense, it is not natural for a condensation to leave a trail in the sky...and we all know that there is at the very least exhaust and soot coming out of the planes, therefore, it is NOT a CON-trail as it could not or never will exist WITHOUT the goddam exhaust and whatever else spewing out of the planes,, GET IT ??

There has NEVER been such a thing as a "contrail" the real conspiracy is that people ever DID accept that these are just "vapor trails" - "ice particles". Its like saying no pollution at all comes from planes, DAM they are so clean and HARMLESS.

If contrails are not due to condensation, then why do they not happen at all altitudes and temperatures then?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by Uncinus

The term "contrail" makes no sense, it is not natural for a condensation to leave a trail in the sky

Well it's clearly artificial since it is coming from an aircraft, but once you put all that moisture ionto the atmosphere what do you think it is going to do?

The atmosphere up high is cold, and might be already saturated with moisture - or close to it - so where's all that water going to go if it cant' disolve into eth air??

...and we all know that there is at the very least exhaust and soot coming out of the planes,

we also know that a lot of water comes out as part of that exhaust....

therefore, it is NOT a CON-trail as it could not or never will exist WITHOUT the goddam exhaust and whatever else spewing out of the planes,, GET IT ??

What - you say that the water from burning hydrocarbon fuel would happen even if there was no burning of hydrocarbon fuel?

Bzzztt...that's jsut flat wrong - GET IT??

There has NEVER been such a thing as a "contrail"

Fantasise much??

the real conspiracy is that people ever DID accept that these are just "vapor trails" - "ice particles".

Right - and we should all believe that's the case 'cos you said so??

I don't think so

Its like saying no pollution at all comes from planes, DAM they are so clean and HARMLESS.

Who says that??

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join