It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA and Project Aquarius -UFO's?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The Team Researching the Area 51 found this by accident. It seems to be a real NSA project Dealing with UFO's and maybe even ET's. We Have NOT studied it in depth so we are not sure!! I don't have the time to do a detailed study of Project Aquarius at the moment, so I'm releasing it to the UFO/ET fourm so you all can look at it and make up your own minds about it!

Project Aquarius Links:
Project Aquarius #1
Project Aquarius#2
Project Aquarius#3
Project Aquarius#4
Project Aquarius#5
Project Aquarius#6
Project Aquarius#7

Read through them and decide for yourself what it all means. The only reason I said something about UFO's is because all of the documents mention UFO's and or ET's. Take a look and decide for yourself what it is.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
As I can recall, "Aquarius" is supposedly the umbrella name, under which other UFO-related projects (such as Grudge, Sign, etc.) were placed by many UFOlogists.

Personally though, I disagree with this assertion, as there is some official info regarding the name. (and only one "likely bogus" document claiming the above assertion)

The following are "facts"...

1. There is a project "Aquarius" and it is classified still. This is known due to replies from FOIA requests.

2. The only notes about the project "officially" released are that it deals with the detection of enemy vehicles beyond the horizon line.

That's about it for facts that I can think of.

Personally, from my own research and theory, I think the general assertion is incorrect, and that "Aquarius" is actually the program name for the vast warning net and defense grid now in orbit above us (Star Wars if you will). It has the dual role of both guarding against and tracking Earthly threats, as well as extra-terrestrial intruders. I believe this is what Goode was alluding to, in the book Above Top Secret, when he described the tracking board, etc. and that he was actually seeing a display provided by Aquarius.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Ghost, Im kind of disapointed. Given all of the UFO banter on the board, his is a oppurtunity for people to do some real research. Given the number of documnets we found doing the Area 51 research, this one may have teeth. Real research instead of idle speculation: HOP TO IT PEOPLE.....

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So I'm checking out the info in the links...

www.cufon.org...

and what should I read?

"...California researcher William L. (Bill) Moore first had the Telex. He has claimed that he received the telex from U.S. government agents in February, 1981, and that the Telex as we know it is a "retyped" (changed) version of an original message Moore had been shown earlier....."

I've wondered out loud previously about the William Moore character, he seems to be in the middle of every new and interesting ufo plot!

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
A pretty interesting read. Project Aquarius seems to be a Umbrella project that would cover all of the goverments projects dealing with UFOs. It seems like if this is true they really dont know all that much about the Aliens rather then they appear to be studing us and they appear to be no threat to the United states.They would not seem to have all the answers if this is true.

Another note- Aliens have been extremely interested in our nuclear weapons and nuclear research

Recovered Alien Aircrafts would also seem to fall under Project Aquarius

I dont see any real way to confirm this but If the Goverment really knows more then they are letting on it would seem a project like this would have to exist even if it was not called Aquarius

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
one of ghost's links has this section:

Checking out Lazar's credentials proved to be a difficult task. He says he holds degrees in physics and electronics, but the schools that we contacted say they've never heard of him. He says he also worked as a physicist at Los Alamos National Labs where he worked with one of the world's largest particle beam accelerators, a half-mile long 'behemoth' capable of generating seven-hundred million volts. Los Alamos officials told us they have no record of Robert Lazar ever working there. They were either mistaken or were lying. A 1982 phone book from the Lab lists Lazar right there among the other scientists and technicians. A 1982 news clipping from the Los Alamos newspaper profiled Lazar and his interest in jet cars. It, too, mentioned his employment at the Lab as a physicist. We called Los Alamos again, and an exasperated official told us he still had no records on Lazar. EG&G, which is where Lazar says he was interviewed for the job at S-4, also has no record. It's as if someone has made him disappear.

I'm no fan of Mr. Lazar, but I've never seen the part I bolded in the blockquote. Has anyone here seen confirmed or debunked mr. lazar's appearence as a physicist in the (a?) 1982 los alamos newspaper? this is a bit of evidence in the lazar case I've not seen used in any other article on him, either for or against.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Um...

Thats just a bunch of text on a Lycos site. That could be from any where and writen by anyone...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
quest: dude, I know it's unsourced text from some guy's lycos site; it looks like I can't bold text inside of a blockquote, so here's the bit I was interested in:

A 1982 news clipping from the Los Alamos newspaper profiled Lazar and his interest in jet cars. It,too, mentioned his employment at the Lab as a physicist.

which is something I hadn't seen before. The problem with researching anything conspiratorial on the internet is that not only is the internet full of erroneous information and lots of disinformation, what one finds is that the majority of texts on the internet are cut-n'-paste jobs. Like, the last 3-4 links ghost posted were all more-or-less the same textfile, just differently formatted and edited.

Since it seems that most of these textfiles that turn up on some sort of fringe topic are usually compiled and edited versions of other textfiles on the same topic, they typically are pretty consistent with one another, and it's rare for one to make a claim the others don't make; anyone with actual "new" information usually also takes the time to write that up for themself.

So what I was trying to get at is this: I'd never seen any claim made re: Mr. Lazar that there's a newspaper clipping from some newspaper based near to or directly out of los alamos that mentions him working as a physicist at the labs. I was hoping someone who'd done more research into the whole Bob Lazar thing could tell me if that supposed newspaper clipping had ever been investigated, was "common knowledge", or was some relatively new claim. Anyone know anything about that?

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's (the article) relatively common knowledge to those looking into the Lazar claims, as well as the '82 Los Alamos Lab phone listing. It's one of the best pieces of evidence out there that Lazar's accounting of his records being washed, is legit.

Other evidence includes his authenticated W-2 form for the work done for the Department of Naval Intelligence (which most of us know is behind the Area 51 complex) for a span of a few days (as he claims), including the code MAJ, right on the tax form!

new topics

top topics

join