It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEAM Centrist/Neutral -- Your leader is SkepticOverlord

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If you have not already done so, please send a u2u to SkepticOverlord if you would like to participate in this new ATS event. As new team members are added, SkepticOverlord will update this thread. . [edit on 3-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Based on the quality of their submission (and previous board posts) these initial team members have been selected to the Centrist Team racos cyberdude78 Jamuhn Truth_Hunter_1976 intrepid MacKiller Springer TrickmastertricK JacKatMtn phreak_of_nature Please send me a u2u if you would like to participate... keep in mind that we are attempting to make this effort one of the best examples of what ATS can be... so there will be high demands on post quality in this forum. [edit on 3-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord] [edit on 3-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Anyone else a centrist? Any takers? *Bump*

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Anyone else a centrist? Any takers? *Bump*

Intrepid's got your back Jamuhn. If I'm not here, I know this guy with a BIG hammer.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hello Fellow Centrists.....How is Everyone on this Fine day.....Intrepid how would I get that little LOGO at the bottom of your name Centrists Contributer...flag?....Never mind they already put it there COOL

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Truth_Hunter_1976]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Time of the middle to rise and be known. Calling all persons of logic and reason, your time is now. Resolve the issues! Help the cause!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Thanks for the callout

Glad to join the team

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I got EVERYONES Back!!!!

Thank you for bringing Me aboard.

Lets get ready to rumble!!!!!!!

I forgot to put in my Chris Rock Quote:

Anyone who makes up their mind before they hear the issue is a F***ing fool!

[edit on 3-8-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Popping in to say HI!! Now let's see if we can change some minds out there.

Thanks for letting me participate!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:38 PM
link   
25% of the population are conservatives.
25% of the population are liberals.
50% of the population are middle of the road. It's time for the majority to really run the country rather then having to pick the lesser of two evils.

Why do the liberals and conservatives pretend to share our values for 1 year out of every 4. They simple try to get our votes. And once they've got them, they leave us on the curb and go right back to politics as usual.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks for letting me join the team
you wont be let down.
Let us go out and be diplomatic on all issues out there

posted on Aug, 19 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
hey I know I was the last person to post here, however, I have been noticing that some people here, just post something completly irrelivant and short, maybe I am just dreamin this, or maybe people are doing this just to pick up points? Any idea's on how to stop this ?

Thanks for listening

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
The evil elf commeth.

it is time to knock the right and ;left off thier high horses and make them listen to common sense for a change

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
look whos here! greetings teammates! *centrist high 5*
okay im gonna go get posting!

top topics

join