It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEAM Green/Libertarian/Other -- Your leader is William One Sac

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon

Originally posted by Sauron
Well now it looks like Gools and I are the only unaffiliated ones, now a we can take over the world

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Sauron]

Sorry to break up the party, but you gotta a third person to add to the unaffliated group

Welcome aboard f16falcon as you can see by our low membership it is a very exclusive group to join, you must have past all the tests one mistake and, well you would not have made it. Gools and I needed a third for our plot for world domination by the unaffiliated contributors to succeed.

Cool the little banner we have on the left are linked

[edit on 5-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
Sorry to break up the party, but you gotta a third person to add to the unaffliated group

Yay! Our numbers are swelling!

Looks like it's Team Canada for the time being.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I am proud to a member of the Green Party. I look forward to working with you all.

Peace be with you all.

Sis

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sauron you know from our previous arguments in the mud pit that finding some common ground between the two of us will be hard.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Hello all of my fellow Liberatians. Sorry I am late to joing in but I have had computer issues this past week. I am looking forward to the discussions. Let the debates commence!

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yay! Our numbers are swelling!

Looks like it's Team Canada for the time being.

Well Gools you can add me to the list. Now we are 4....

I look foward to working with all the unaffiliated, neutral, libertarians, greens, democrats and republicans.

Regards,
Chris

EDIT: PS And thank you to William One Sac for letting me participate and to Gools for making the suggestion.

[edit on 6-8-2004 by sardion2000]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Welcome Sardion2000 glad you decided to join us. (Been away from the computer for a couple of days and just noticed.)

Two more and we have a hockey team!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I just joined the team over the weekend. I look forward to working with you to bring attention to the Libertarian point of view!

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Welcome to the lunitic fringe.......LOL

Its always good to see new Libertarians

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hi Everyone Ready to Go here sorry this post is late in coming but I am happy to be on the team. Looking forward to seeing where this shall lead and hoping that it will help people to see the real issues. Thanks for having me.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Thanks to William for allowing this latecomer in.

I'm a proud Libertarian and will enjoy defending/presenting our views!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join