It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEAM Green/Libertarian/Other -- Your leader is William One Sac

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If you have not already done so, please send a u2u to William One Sac if you would like to participate in this new ATS event. As new team members are added, William One Sac will update this thread. . [edit on 3-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ok, so far our team is:

Libertarian

TrueLies
lockheed
BeingWatchedByThem
Amuk
cavscout
PurdueNuc
Mainer
aTwistofReality
HoonieSkoba
build319
KrazyJethro
Bleys
PistolPete

Green

Cercey
Vegemite
Sistinas
PublicGadfly

Other

Sauron
Gools
f16 falcon
sardion2000
justus
SpittinCobra
abeyer
Crash
sardion2000
Wassabi
jdster

There are still positions available, and I am reviewing several other applicants. If you are interested, send me a u2u, along with your position, and whom you would like to represent. Please specify your affiliation preference in the u2u.

For those who have already been accepted you may begin posting at any time. Lets roll!

[edit on 8-16-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm ready to roll!

Should I get a less scary avatar for this?

[edit on 8/3/2004 by lockheed]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Would you like to use one of my scary ones?

I am ready, but I am not ready.. I need a good first topic... So I need to do some looking to see what I can find.

Very excited to be apart of the team..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
wrong thread sorry

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Getting ready to roll - currently working on social issues topic involving privacy concerns.

Great post lockheed, btw!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome to all my teammates!

Looks like a good team.

I too am ready to roll.
I have already posted two topics and have provided a breakdown of issues for consideration (in case anyone needs ideas
).

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Reporting for duty. I have already raised an issue on yellowstone and I am currently researching the effects of invasive species on local wildlife.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
thanx bleys, I hope to be able to post here often but I have busy schedule so I'll write up positions as often as I can.

I reccomend for official Libertarian stances,

www.badnarik.org...

and of course

www.lp.org...

I really am mad that 3rd parties have to spend so much of their resources on just getting on the ballot

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
WOS

I just posted this about our team identification.

Ummm...I signed up for "Other" (i.e. non-affiliated or non-partisan) as an international. They have all been lumped together under one banner called Libertarian and Green?

I'm not sure I want to be labelled Libertarian or Green. Can we resolve this?

Can we have an "International Contributor" category?

If not then perhaps I should be moved to Centrist/Neutral since that does not carry a party label?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Thanks William

Amuk here ready to Kick butt and take names

I have emailed Mike Badanrik to see if he will drop us a few words over his vision of our future I also know a few of the higher placed Libertarians in Arkansas and would like to get some imput from them.

Our party is the obovious choice and the only problem is getting heard. If more people heard our stance we would win by a landslide, after all our message is one of freedom and is that not what America is all about?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Gools: I think you have a valid point, as we were under the "other" category earlier. Let me make sure Skeptic see's this and we can let him decide how to proceed, either switching your team or adding the "other" category to our label.

[edit on 8-3-2004 by William One Sac]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Gools: I think you have a valid point, as we were under the "other" category earlier. Let me make sure Skeptic see's this and we can let him decide how to proceed, either switching your team or adding the "other" category to our label.

[edit on 8-3-2004 by William One Sac]

Yea I agree will Gools as well we are 'THE OTHER' sounds like a title to a science fiction move

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Are we going to break our party up into groups based on party? I'd like to know who is focusing on Green, Libertarian and Other.

I'm focusing on the green party, myself.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Well now it looks like Gools and I are the only unaffiliated ones, now a we can take over the world

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Well now it looks like Gools and I are the only unaffiliated ones, now a we can take over the world

Looks that way for now.
Thanks to WOS and SO

All we need now is a "mini-me" and were all set.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Um, so where does the Constitution party fit?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
i got added to the team last night and wanna say thanks and let's get this thing going.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I cant help but think that this group should be split. Liberarian and Green are so widely divergent on some issues I think it would be an injustice to both parties to represent them under one banner. Most notably in the areas of economics. However, they hold almost an identical position when it comes to the decentralization of government. This will make it difficult to discern who speaks for which party.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Sorry to break up the party, but you gotta a third person to add to the unaffliated group

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join