It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duhhh welll ohhhhkay then.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
GOP PTB: "We -- pick -- who you will vote for in our back and forth shell game, you dumb sheeple rabble!!!"
Sheeple rabble: "Duhhhh wellll ohhhhkay then." (As you protrude your lower lip in a frown while looking down, as you shuffle to your designated voting booth.)

This morning I'm listening to the Diane Rehm show on NPR. It's about who the Republicans want for YOUR next Manchurian Candidate.
thedianerehmshow.org...

Jeb Bush was lauded by the guests, although they felt his last name poses a problem (because of his brother the President, ua know,.....) (Bush Clintons Bush Clintons (with Obama) Bush Clintns Bush)

Ron Paul was BRIEFLY brought up and prettymuch dismissed.

I was wondering if all of you are going to obey your PTB masters AGAIN this time, and vote for who they PICK for YOU, YET AGAIN FOR THE ONE THOUSANDTH TIME. ?

Ya know what they said about Ron Paul? "We don't like his stances on foreign policy and drugs." In otherwords, he doesn't want to be a good little robot and continue the global wars on 'terror' and the 'wars' on drugs. You sheeple rabble.
edit on 19-5-2011 by simone50m because: edit.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Hi Simone - definitely frustrating, but...

...while giving the media too much credence and being too willing to believe what they say is definitely a VERY big problem in the US, I have to give credit where credit is due - Ron Paul actually has very wide appeal among various groups, but getting all those who actually support him (including independents and even democrats - seriously!) to register republican and vote in the primaries is an issue...hard enough to get existing republicans out there, it seems.

Participation in primary elections - necessary to get the RIGHT candidates to the general election - is of the utmost importance.

Please impress upon EVERYONE that if they feel Ron Paul - or anyone else of their choosing - is honestly the best option, then media be damned. Register as needed to vote in the primaries.

I've said it time and time again, but when the media starts dumping on someone, there's usually a good reason you should look INTO them - and you'd be surprised which candidates that 'can't win' or are 'unelectable' can win and be elected if people stop paying so much attention to the talking heads and VOTE THEIR CONSCIENCE for who they believe is the best option.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe you should run.

We don't get to pick the candidates only those we feel are most qualified.

and to add to this...ron paul is not only a wasted vote but he is also constitionally ignorant and would be one of the worst picks.
edit on 19-5-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The MSM has always been in the lead, cowtowing us by our noserings, to their new chosen Candidate, but it is TIME you sheeple rabble, to say NO to those bastards. For once. How many of you have the you-know-whats to do this?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

To do what?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
To vote for who we want, versus, who the MSM say we should want.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Ron Paul is getting too much press and making TPTB nervous that they could possibly lose control of the Nation. They don't like that.

My guess is that as we get closer to the elections and he gets more support from the person on the street rather than the Elite, we will see:

1. His 'Accidental Death'

2. Some Woman claiming rape.

3. A fictional bank account used to funnel crooked money from...wherever.

4. A False Birth Certificate. (ok, this one is for giggles)

Whatever it will be, it will ruin him on all of the MSM venues.

It's impossible to put an honest, open and Non-Puppet President in the Office.

I'm Canadian and I see this. Surely, the US population can as well.

At least I hope so.

edit on 19-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
You do know that ron paul has zero chance of winning anything..i doubt he's making anyone nervous.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I don't like that word "impossible"! We shouldn't give up and lay back, still, anyway, I think.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
You do know that ron paul has zero chance of winning anything..i doubt he's making anyone nervous.

So why is he being censored, given less face time and ignored from the MSM?

Not because he doesn't matter.

It's because people are starting to listen.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Well I wouldn.t say zero chance it will be difficult. I think thats why people who support Dr. Paul have to get the word out about them. If we know one thing so far in this country that it is shaped and controlled by propaganda. I think we can all agree on that. So if people all around the country can get the buzz going for Dr. Paul. Then that will at least get people talking about him. So if we can get the propaganda to at leat be talking bout him Dr. Paul might stand a chance.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's like whats said everyday on Alex Jones show. "Theres a war on, for your mind." In the Info War.

Well, the MSM is up against the almighty Internet. Those dinasours.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We don;t know whats going to happen in this country or in the world for that matter in the future. There could be a mass outcry or a populist movement for Ron Paul. Due to some Unfor seen circumstance that happens in the future. Maybe secrets get released on the Federal reserve to the public. I mean there could be just a paradigm shift of hey We the people want Ron Paul what are you going to do establishment show the public for what you really are and take this away fromt he people.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

So why is he being censored, given less face time and ignored from the MSM?

Not because he doesn't matter.

It's because people are starting to listen.

He's being censored and ignored because he is basically an idiot with radical ideals that will never work.
If on some off chance he was elected no congress would go with what he wants to do....he looks at results instead of what it takes to get there or the consequences.

I tell you what...give me one postion he is adamant about and i tell will tell you how it will hurt america

edit on 19-5-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I tell you what...give me one postion he is adamant about and i tell will tell you how it will hurt america
reply to post by kro32

Well now your kind of flipping the argument in a way. Your wanting to talk about his stance on positions so you concede that it is possible for him to get elected??

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

One position he's adamant about? Goody gumdrops: ending the federal war on drugs and letting the states regulate this themselves.

That will serve to start - how does this hurt america?

Personal thought:
. o O (Why, oh why, do people think that every individual and every non-federal government entity in the US is stupid, while only wizards in DC are wise and do us nothing but good...?)
edit on 5/19/2011 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

OK...I guess the drugs question was off-limits...

How about auditing the federal reserve? That should be safe enough, right?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
what is your point? you cant go off calling the people dumb

well at least on this site because (DUR) its above top secret people exchange conspiracy infos

but the rest of the internet is dead with dumb idiots trolling and spamming all day long

except for

infowars.com

and prsionplanet.com

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ron Paul is adamant about nonintervention. How will closing our bases in foreign countries, and stop policing the world hurt America?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Don't know what loony world you live in but he's leading in nearly every online poll.

new topics

top topics

join