It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TEAM Democrat/Liberal -- Your leader is RANT

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If you have not already done so, please send a u2u to RANT if you would like to participate in this new ATS event. As new team members are added, RANT will update this thread. . [edit on 3-8-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bout Time, nanna_of_6, Rev_Godslapper, deeprivergal, Saphronia, Nerdling, dreamlandmafia, koji_K, Byrd, Masonic Light, madmanacrosswater, nativeokie, WeBDeviL, EnronOutrunHomerun, scottsquared

Applications still accepted and held as thing develop. But the team is closed for now.

Team members may note that copying the team list above in addressing a U2U will reach the entire group. Identification as a contributor will appear on your avatars shortly.

[edit on 7-8-2004 by RANT]

Replacements notified. Interest U2U's retained.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by RANT]

[edit on 16-8-2004 by RANT]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
WHOO!!!

Go Liberals!!

Iv started typing up a few topics and theyll be up in the morning.

John Kerry for President!!

Edit...i like the shiny new identifiers...goes good with me new avatars.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
YEAH! TEAM DEMOLIBERALICIOUS!

*cheers like the head cheerleader he is*

We're going to inform all these people until their heads pop.

p.s. Cute badges!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Locked, cocked and ready to rock! Wait...maybe this isn't the appopriate forum for that comment.
Excited, researching, writing and willing to learn.

Look forward to working with everyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Pluggin away at the keyboard and ready to rock the vote!!! Both home and work, I am reporting for duty!!
Great team lineup! I look forward to working with everyone.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I believe it is...on and crackin like them old style mics!

Good ole liberalism is back in FX, and in perfect timing too. The team is deep. Let's keep it real informative people from now until the donkey is back in the whitehouse.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
We may now be allowing more than 15 at a time, as long as relative team numbers stay about even. TBD as we go.

So bumping this to remind anyone interested to U2U me your request to be on the Dem/Lib team. Even if you U2U'ed me before, or may have gotten a return request from me for more information (but didn't respond), here's your chance again.

I'll try to go back and make sure I get a U2U out to everyone that has previously U2U'ed me, but I get alot of U2U's. So hit me again if you get missed.

I know of one person previously promised a definite slot, that I'll be including in this next round (within 24 hours). So don't fret if you were told you'll be next. You still will be.

But everyone else, I'll need some explanation about what you'd like to contribute, which would ideally include your analysis of what the Issues Forum may be currently overlooking. A short proposal for new thread ideas would be very much appreciated. As would a link to any thread you've started you consider to be your best work (in the event I don't know you already).

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Bout Time, nanna_of_6, Rev_Godslapper, deeprivergal, Saphronia, Nerdling, dreamlandmafia, koji_K, Byrd, Masonic Light, madmanacrosswater, nativeokie, WeBDeviL, EnronOutrunHomerun, scottsquared

Still waiting to hear responses from the last round of U2U's sent, but more may U2U me interest.

top topics

join