It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the world ending Saturday

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
The amount of attention this has been getting... And then to have my friend txt me and tell me its on CNN... Kinda makes me wonder if the illuminati plan to make a move.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris
The amount of attention this has been getting... And then to have my friend txt me and tell me its on CNN... Kinda makes me wonder if the illuminati plan to make a move.

it might make a move.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It's good to be a prophet.

Family Radio has 66 stations that broadcast around the world and they've raised over $100 million, much of it from donations. Part of that money was spent on flashy trucks and signs.
Link

A profitable Prophet.

How much would you bet that no one hears from Camping ever again, and not because he was taken up. Theres going to be a lot of pissed off people looking for their money back.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
reply to post by ucantcme

Dear ucantcme

As far has him collecting money form the gullible and most importantly in your country the educated gullible I can only liken it to what all churches have been doing since Adam was a lad.

So sorry but use your brain after all that is what you where given it for..

I see this as way more extreme then donating some money to a church. People have literally given this man everything thing they had in life. As I have said before they brought it on themselves for buying into it but this will be worse on the children when their family has no place to live because nothing happens. Or worse they might think God doesn't want them and they are going to hell. That will be tramatic to a young child who doesn't understand this situation properly.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster
It's good to be a prophet.

Family Radio has 66 stations that broadcast around the world and they've raised over $100 million, much of it from donations. Part of that money was spent on flashy trucks and signs.
Link

A profitable Prophet.

How much would you bet that no one hears from Camping ever again, and not because he was taken up. Theres going to be a lot of pissed off people looking for their money back.

I agree with you here. He is probably freaking out right now going over his escape plan. He would be foolish to stick around and be like "oops I was wrong sorry" These people will be desperate for their money back and I doubt he will just hand it over. I really hope that some legal action is taken against him and he get what he deserves.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ucantcme

Did the world end that Saturday, and all we have left are Mandellla-Effect Shenanigans ?

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ucantcme
The first time I heard that claim was in 1961, I think. It didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2021 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join