It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About the world ending Saturday

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is not a thread about how the world is going to end on Saturday!!

My little sister (20) called a little bit ago and told me she saw on the news that the world is going to end saturday. She was a little worried about this. So of course she calls to me find out what is going on and whether or not the S is going hit the fan. I did not watch the news but I found this article

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- As you enjoy the nice weather, make sure to stop and smell the flowers because the world might end on Saturday at 6 p.m., according to leaders with the Christian radio network Family Radio,

"It may sound like a scary message or sad message but the good news is that the Lord is giving a warning," Rick Juszkiewicz, a Family Radio follower.

Family Radio followers are making their way up to Canada handing out pamphlets and continuing to spread the word. They even bought full page ads in major newspapers like USA Today.

www.kare11.com...

My sister was really scared about this. I was able to calm her down by having her read about the false prophets. She is kind of religous but not overly so. I'm actually on the phone with her still and she is reading out loud. But this seriously pissed me off. How many other people are freaking out because of this? Children? By putting this on the MSM they are likely to cause more panic then it would have if left alone. Unless this is just a ploy to get everyone to go out and spend all their money stocking up for the apocalypse.
edit on 19-5-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by ucantcme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I have some friends whom say the world is going to end on Sat... but they sure as hell arent acting like it. One of them is playing video games right now, while the other is cutting his hair lol.

DONT DRINK THE PUNCH.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Wrong. The world is not going to end on Saturday, nor do the predictions say as such.

Instead, they say: Rapture on May 21, 2011...end of the the world on October 21, 2011.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If the world ends Saturday I will buy all members here at ATS a brand new car of their choice first thing Monday morning...I promise...Just take your pick and I will pay.....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

Not gonna happen...talk to you on here Sunday Morning,K?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
So many people believing that the world is gonna end Saturday! I wish I came up with this ultimate troll! Even though I didn't I'm still laughing myself silly about it. I can't wait till Saturday, I think I'm going to die of laughter

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Throw a Rapture party like everyone else

These prophesy doom dates always make for good times. Oh the irony

Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thank you all for the replys. This thread is not about whether or not the world will end or when. It is about the MSM scaring innocent and naive people in to thinking that is it is going to happen. Possibly causing panic. I do not believe this man who sells these lies.

That is what he is doing. Selling his lies and people are buying. Mostly I think out of fear. He has false prophet written all over him and I am not religous. But if it is going to go down it will go down the way God showed it to John the way that revelations plays out. Meaning nobody will know the day only God himself.

On a lighter note... My bet is for Monday!
Sunday is the day of rest of course so it wont be Sunday. After tons of people are ridiculed and many I told you so threads on ATS. God will swoop down just when we think we are safe!
(this is a joke)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Earthly existence for believers and people who have died and believed will be sent off to space with God. The rest of us get to hang out here and have some fun until Oct, 21 which is when God destroys the entire world. By the way, it will happen at 6pm in your local time zone.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zillah
Wrong. The world is not going to end on Saturday, nor do the predictions say as such.

Instead, they say: Rapture on May 21, 2011...end of the the world on October 21, 2011.

so what exactly is supposed to happen?

i mean what scenario are we supposed to be facing from the 21st may until october?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by ucantcme

Not gonna happen...talk to you on here Sunday Morning,K?

Did you even read the OP? I did not say it was going to end lol!! I'm just pissed that they would put it on the news and scare people like that.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Misterlondon

i mean what scenario are we supposed to be facing from the 21st may until october?

From what I understand (my mum is religious, though she doesn't buy into this prediction), once Jesus returns and takes the faithful and deserving upwards, everyone else will be left behind to endure a seven year tribulation as the world deteriorates at a fast pace. The Antichrist is supposed to reign during this time.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zillah
reply to post by Misterlondon

Originally posted by Misterlondon

From what I understand (my mum is religious, though she doesn't buy into this prediction), once Jesus returns and takes the faithful and deserving upwards, everyone else will be left behind to endure a seven year tribulation as the world deteriorates at a fast pace. The Antichrist is supposed to reign during this time.

But, Jesus HAS returned.

www.ra-el.org...

He's supposed to address everyone on Saturday!

LORD RA-EL WILL ADDRESS THE WORLD ON MAY 21st, 2011.

Did I mention he has a Twitter account? And takes donations via PayPal?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Back in early March of this year, Family Radio had six trucks driving all over Mobile, AL with the message that the world was gonna end, and that the end starts on March 21, 2011...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75070c468de.png[/atsimg]

Hey! They've got the trucks that say it's gonna happen, so it must be true!!! LOL

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
what if this prediction was included in project blue beam, meaning the first steps.
edit on 19-5-2011 by ChiefHockey because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by ChiefHockey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Underworlds
Back in early March of this year, Family Radio had six trucks driving all over Mobile, AL with the message that the world was gonna end, and that the end starts on March 21, 2011...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75070c468de.png[/atsimg]

Hey! They've got the trucks that say it's gonna happen, so it must be true!!! LOL

looks like someone will earn a few dollars monday morning, when they get the job to paint six trucks...

thanks for the reply zillah, i knew about the 7 years of tribulation.. it was the 21 oct date that confused me.. but i guess thats unrelated.. elinin?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
If the world ends Saturday I will buy all members here at ATS a brand new car of their choice first thing Monday morning...I promise...Just take your pick and I will pay.....

great - make mine an Aston Martin DB9 please - in black
- do we get a year's worth of fuel as well?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Ok ill hold you to that lol
I want a Red Ferrari
edit on 19-5-2011 by Sorayugiman because: I wanted to change somthing really quick i forgot to add

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This guys rumor has spread about, which is what they intended. No harm there. I can't deny that I enjoy the hyped up "foresight" events like this. It has a funny feeling behind it
But I think they'll be a little disappointed in a day or so. There are a thousand things that could go bad tomorrow but I'm sure it will breeze by like any other day. If not, well, I would eat my hat - but I lost it the other day in a drunken stupor. It's been my favorite hat for several years - so maybe it is the End times. As depicted by the side of a mobile home. From a small town in the USA. From someones butt. No, I'm sure this date will have as much definition as Terminators 1994 nuclear holocaust and I will be replying to a "see nothing happened" thread tomorrow night. If not, then you can expect to find me in a skeletal state holding on to a chain link fence on Sunday.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
as long as im not on the toilet taking a shi7 when it happens everything should be easy peezy... just put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join