It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birdflu, The Forgotten Broadcast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It is funny how quickly we forget things or simply don't pay attention. About three or four years before moving to United States I lived in Moscow. I remember in early September around afternoon I was watching television as a usually did at those hours. After browsing channel after channel and not finding anything worthy to watch I decided to switch to news. As soon as I turned on the news channel an emergency broadcast appeared, and it forever changed my view on governments and politics. The news reporter said the following " London Scientists found small microscopic chips found in the blood of birds infected with Avian influenza (Bird-flu)" When those chips were analyzed they were traced back to Pentagon. Birds themselves were transported form Australia. They showed that the US government intentionally injected birds with the virus and injected them with chips to make sure they flew towards the right location. Later on I saw a footage of Hilary Clinton claiming that the White House had no idea that Pentagon was carrying such operations behind their backs. The day after I heard people talking about it on the schools, streets, and buses. After a month it was like everyone had their memory erased and no one mentioned of this again. I myself remembered of this about a week ago. after browsing around a web I could not find the source of the original broadcast, luckily I was able to find alternative broadcast on one Russian conspiracy site and found a video on the Russian search engine.

Link: video.yandex.ru...

The entire broadcast is in Russian so I'll summarize the main points. On the First half of the video he is saying things I have mentioned above. Towards the middle he is saying that US government purposely infected the birds with the virus to weaken the economic food transaction between Europe and Asia. Towards the end you'll see the video of Hilary Clinton saying" Our government never approves the use of biological weapons, therefore if pentagon is committing such inhuman crimes we must take very serious actions to stop such experimentations."

Deny Ignorance!
edit on 19-5-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

I always found it odd that during the "bird flu" thing they were whipping people up into a panic,telling us hundreds or maybe thousands could die, and then POOF- it all went away.....
Very strange- almost like their "plan" got discovered and so they just hushed it all up......

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

True. In order for pandemic to spread into epidemic media always creates a mass panic, and orders people to take vaccines which only speed up the entire process.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndiGo33
reply to post by Skippy1138

True. In order for pandemic to spread into epidemic media always creates a mass panic, and orders people to take vaccines which only speed up the entire process.

I followed the stats back when the so called swine flu outbreak happened here in Norway.
First there was a small uptick, then it went down to nearly 0 again before the first batch of mass vaccination but then a week after it shot up higher than ever before, then once they ran out it dropped off again only to rise again after next batch arrived and so on.

The flu vaccines actually cause disease instead of preventing it.
You can even find proof of this in even pro flu vaccine forums/threads. The naive sheep who take it nearly always get flu symptoms, but they just brush it off saying that it would probably be a worse flu if they did not take it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The Hillary Clinton sound bite does not say what you quoted above, actually, though the report is clearly about tamiflu and the birds. But what she is saying in english underneath the Russian voice-over is approximately this:

"9/11 was a failure of imagination, and Katrina was a failure of initiative; this process is a failure of judgement. [unintelligible] security is too important in the post 9/11 world. [unintelligible] security is too important an issue to be treated so cavalierly."

[unintelligble] in the sound bite sounds like "your" or "border". I couldn't hear or lip read with word clearly. To me, this clip appears like it could've been snipped out of the context of congress meeting on anything and thrown into this bird flu report. The soundbite is not an accurate reflection of the OP's description.

Perhaps I can google key parts of this speech and find another clip of it without voice over.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

At the White House Thursday morning, President Bush once again tried to beat back criticism over the port deal, saying, "This deal wouldn't go forward if we were concerned about the security of the United States of America." But at a hearing on Capitol Hill, Democrats insisted the administration task force vetting the deal dropped the ball by failing to launch a 45-day investigation — one they claim is required by law when a transaction could affect national security. "If 9/11 was a failure of imagination, and Katrina was a failure of initiative, this process is failure of judgment," said Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y. "According to the 9/11 Commission, there's a persistent counterterrorism problem represented by the United Arab Emirates," added Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich. Thursday, however, top Bush officials fanned out to underscore the close U.S. ties to the United Arab Emirates in the war on terror.

The soundbite of Hillary Clinton allegedly discussing the Pentagon's implementation of the bird flu used in this apparent bird flu report is a fraud. Her soundbite is taken from a congress meeting on Port security. Please follow the link to read the article.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I will post a video if I find one. Clearly this claimed report is fraudulent, either by the intent of the OP or unknown to the OP. Consequently, if this is a stitched together hoax video, these allegations of the Pentagon creating and releasing bird flu as evidenced by "chips" found in the animal are fraudulent also.
edit on 19-5-2011 by windus because: added "allegedly"

edit on 19-5-2011 by windus because: removed duplicate link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If you paid attention to this site during that you would know that the bird flu was the second coming of christ brought on by the NWO who really are run by aliens lol.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by windus

I see your point, and I agree that the voice over is possibly a fraud. However, I don't think we should dismiss the fact that deceases are indeed can be man made.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
*Resist*

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

H1N1 was a False Flag Operation!

The H1N1 is listed as a Bio Weapon, by the Federation of American Scientist. H1N1 is the virus that was called the Influenza of the 1918. It killed over 50 Million people. In 1997 the H1N1 was reconstitued from dead tissue that has been kept since 1918. It is part Bird flue and part Spanish flue. H1N1 is a man made virus.

CDC said they were reconstituting to create a vacine. What did they need a vacine for a Virus that has been extinct for almost 100 years. Then after in was reconstitued, who let it loose in Mexico. The only reason H1N1 did not kill 100s Million people is because our immuine system is too weak to over react to the point of killing us. They really thought it would kill millions and anounced a Pandemic. Well, only by the grace of God, millions didn't die. I just want to know who released it on the public.

"H1N1 Virus Bio Weapon from WWI Reconstituted in 1997 Just for You.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/21/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

I agree, I once saw a documentary in which it was shown that the only reason Spanish Flu turned into Epidemic is because people were given false vaccinations. I have seen videos of numerous renowned doctors claiming that none of the Flu vaccinations really work.

new topics

top topics

join