It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I was watching T.V in my room at about 2 in the morning while laying on my bed. Well, I got the bright idea to turn off my T.V and try and meditate and so some #e that I've heard of on this site. After about a half a minute, I find myself feeling really tingly and ears are hissing and popping a little, weird noises. I can't really explain the next feeling, but it was like I was kind of dettatching from my body in a way. Like I could feel "my head" maybe half an inch or so above my real head. Needless to say, this freaked me out and I stopped where I was, turned on my T.V again and pretended for the next few hours that that never happened.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thats awsome
, wish i was you i have been trying for awhile now and i havent really been able to experiance anything significant, your lucky

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
that's kinda freaky...
-Josh

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There's nothing freaky with that. It's normal with people who have regular out-of-body experiences. It happens with everyone everytime the fall asleep actually, but at that point almost all people are already unconscious.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Maybe it's a tumor.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
pseudo out of body experience. if you try again since you most likely will be more relaxed, and focus harder you can travel.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
That was my first time. It came really easily to me without any real effort at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Same with me. I also was able to look around, while in fact my eyes were closed. I even saw an image in the computer monitor, while I had my head up for about a second. I thought "oh # !!!" then I got up. The strange thing is that I never felt myself put my head down after looking at the room threough my closed eyelids, while I was almost sitting up. So I must've been half out already and was sitting up in my etheric/astral body.

I experienced that about four times after. It hapened always during an afternoon nap, when I would just lie down and let my thoughts go. I would always come to a point where they suddenly stopped and it was all quiet in my head. My eyelids would light up, and after that I would be able to see through them while my eyes were still closed. Saw some strange stuff like for example a fan (ventilator) that we threw away years before. And I usually got the strong vibrations also when I experienced this. it felt like an earthquake and was loud!!

Btw after I first had the "seeing through closed eyelids" experience, I googled it to see if it ever happpened to anyone else. And Voila, I found info on something I've experenced before I've ever heard or read of it before..

new topics

top topics

join