It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilians Forced to Embrace Homosexuality....with picture....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Look I am honestly tired of this meaningless banter so its like this.......

I don't like or approve of the gay lifestyle....it disgusts me! I don't think its normal or balanced in any type of way shape or form.

I mean lets be real here if a man is sodomized regularly then hes going to be needing a butt plug just to keep his crap from falling out of it. That there is not an opinion and IS a fact in which helps me to determine what is normal and what is not. I wouldn't call that normal or balanced.

Nature speaks louder then all things and lets us know when we are unbalanced. Problem is people are so preoccupied with the various entertainments that they don't hear its wisdom through simple observations. I definetly recommend you start paying more attention. You never know you might learn something.

You call that a judgement and I call that an honest opinion. I have the right to one just as you do. It bothers me how the gays are always trying to convert people.

I don't think that those two little boys should be the poster children for gay rights, its wrong and that also is my opinion. Maybe you should be the poster boy since you seem so passionately driven towards the subject.

That's all I have to say about it.......over and OUT!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iLoGiCViZiOnS

As I said earlier, I am not interested in your opinions. I replied to a post in which you denied that fish showed homosexual behaviour. My reply listed, for your information, some fish in which such behaviour had been observed.

Anyway, here’s some reading matter you are sure to enjoy:

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals... The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire... Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression.

Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

Source: Is homophobia associated with homosexual arousal? Adams, Wrigh, Lohr 1996, Journal of Abnormal Psychology

Interesting, no?

edit on 25/5/11 by Astyanax because: pinkness was indicated.

<< 1   >>

join