It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

when the eagles get back together.

that's not the question, tho.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I can't stand Israel and it makes me sick that my tax money is helping arm their terrorist organization.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

Does anybody, aside from idiots, actually care what Rush Limbaugh has to say?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SIRxxxTMG

But your tax money is going to support your own terrorist organisation in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya

how do you feel about that?

How many innocent lives were killed, murdered, raped and mamed in Iraq and Afghanistan by your "terrorist" organisation? Thats not to mention your own soldiers murdered in the "line of fire".......

Now let's round up the figures of what your military did in Afghanistan and Iraq and compare it with Israel shall we......yep; I'd be red faced if I came up with a really stupid outlandish statement such as yours!!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Yes...What a sensible idea!!!

Now that Hamas is fully united with Fatah, and 500,000 Jews still living in Israel...What a safe and rational thing for Israel to agree to; which of course they havent...and they expect Obama to retract his demands and reaffirm the commitments made by the Bush administration in 2004...

Link

What utter nonsense.....Its bad enough Fatah is now united with the terrorist organization Hamas...But now Obama the muslim is asking for MORE, as oppossed to criticizing the PA for befriending this terrorist organization? Now Jews are supposed to feel safe? The 500,000 Jews in Judea and Samaria.. This is "defencible borders"? ..Whats going to happen to them Obama?

This is a recipe for disaster.

I'm wondering how the Jews who voted for Obama feel about Obama now.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I think whats more important is what the MAJORITY of Obama voters think about him now!!!

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I think whats more important is what the MAJORITY of Obama voters think about him now!!!

Probably think at least he's not all bad and ball less..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Personally this reaffirms my position to myself that he is the new Chamberlain.

In his own way I honestly feel he is trying to enact the will of the American people which seems as deeply divided now as it was in Britain in the run up to WW2..

As much as I disliked Bush at least you knew where you stood with the guy and by default the American people.. right now I have no idea where the American Pres stands OR where the American people stand..

Not good times ahead...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat

Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders

I'm shocked at the lack of interest in this topic. Only 15 flags.

But what really shocks me, is how much hatred for Israel and Jews there is here on ATS.

Obama is a puppet. I'm wondering what the puppet masters are up to with this move.

To expect Israel to willingly withdraw from land that they have built up and improved for that last 44 years is absurd -- strictly from a financial standpoint.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
frankly im fin fed up with hearing about israel and palestine

they are both barbaric

im sick of hearing about all of our tax payers money going over there

im sick of nobody willing to work towards peace

im sick of our lawmakers focusing time on them when they need to be focusing time on us

so i say this, nuke the whole freaking area and shut these b stards up

what i shoudlve put is a censored sign because im sure this will all be deleted the minute any of these cia wanna bes read this post and decide to put in a little flag instead with some bs warning that means nothing

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

Nothing you mentioned is related to Israel. So he will not try to do all those things.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Its all an act
israel tells Obama and the uS what to do
this is just yet another play to fool the electronic voting machine participantless
and the rest of the world while the US rolls through the middleeast like satan's demented beatch

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

To expect Israel to willingly withdraw from land that they have built up and improved for that last 44 years is absurd -- strictly from a financial standpoint.

But they've been promising to withdraw for 44 years also..
They are NOT supposed to be there with civilians..

Maybe they can use the bulldozers that did such a good job on Palestinian homes..

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Surfrat

did anyone else think that when he says "must". he really meant "may"?

what force will impose such a threat!.
edit on 21/5/2011 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
What country that has been attacked then won the war and gained land and is forced to give it back. Remember that Israel were attacked by three countries whcih had their butts whipped good.

Hmmmmm

The war began with a large-scale surprise air strike by Israel on Egypt. The outcome was a swift and decisive Israeli victory. Israel took effective control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank and East Jerusalem from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria. Opinions are divided on whether Israel's attack was an act of aggression or a preemptive strike of a defensive natu

So yeah, not quite eh?

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
That's like China telling America itself to use 1803 borders, pre-Louisiana purchase. LOL. Obama is a JOKE! What an idiot.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by stumason

You posted it twice because your red Herring is being ignored.

Israel has never annexed the West Bank or Gaza.

Resolution 242 should be read by the likes of you.

Nice try, but won't wash. I was responding to peoples assertions that because Israel "won" the wars, they got to keep the land, which is false. I never said Israel annexed anything, go back and read, if you can that is.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
really, millions of palistinians need to come back? when there were about 30k in the beginning?

Don't you just love it when people do all the hard work of making themselves look like fools. Saves me the effort.

Almost a million refugees fled what is now Israel and into what is now Gaza and the West bank. A million people. If you start counting now, you should get there in a fortnight.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
What country that has been attacked then won the war and gained land and is forced to give it back. Remember that Israel were attacked by three countries whcih had their butts whipped good.

The Ottomans, the Romans, The Greeks, the British, the Germans, the French, the Spanish....

Basically, almost everyone that has conquered anybody else has, eventually, had to give back what they took.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join