It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says Palestine must be based in 1967 borders

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

I agree. Also interesting how they forget to teach in school; the tens of millions massacred in Russia and China but they mention the Jewish Holocaust... Right..

They almost ignore the largest massacres in China and Russia.

Because somehow 6million Jews killed in the Holocaust make the Many tens of millions in Russia and China a Non-issue We must always remember the many other killed too many people forget about these massacre!

I agree with your points.

I'm glad Obama has done this. Keep Israel in check stop their Zionist Massacre.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

American high school is horrible, but my college history classes touched on every major genocide, except Tibet. Armenia wasn't covered in any depth.

I don't think he's keeping them in check, there's other maneuvers going on right now, all over the world from the IMF, to China, to the EU. A new balance of power is about to be created in the region. Its a Roman strategy to create regional division and play all sides off each other, which allows the region to be dominated without the region knowing its dominated.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm becoming more frustrated by this President with each passing week. With so many problems here at home, President Obama focuses more and more on matters that have little to do with the everyday lives of the people who elected him... the people he swore to serve to the utmost of his ability.

"Peace" between Israel and it's neighbors will not improve the lives of 99.9% of Americans one iota. Intelligent adult leaders do not need Daddy Obama to tell them how to get along with each other, or to even try to get along. Heck, Israel and the Palestinians aren't even at war with one another. They just don't like or trust each other. There are lots of countries like that...and always will be.

While pumping $4.12 @ gallon gas into my car today, the little television above the pump featured President Obama devoting speeches and meetings to secure Mideast peace and democracy. What a let down he's becoming for the American people.
-cwm

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

As to why anyone would want that land. IT is a very strategic point when it comes to trade in that part of the world as it is at the end of the med sea. The romans were well aware of this.

As for who owns it?
Humans.
Not israelis, not arabs or americans.
A bunch of humans all claim it to be theirs when in reality its just a piece of land.
God made the whole earth.
Not just Israel.
There is no way a god chose a certain people and said this is your land.
Not a loving one anyways. And if they lost it, they lost it.
If the jews deserve that land because at one point they owned it and they claim it was given to them.
We should just split the states up strategically and give the natives
rediculous amounts of aid money and funding. Because at one point it was "their" land and it was unfairly taking from them.
If the jews want the rockets to stop.
TAKE DOWN YOUR STUPID CONCRETE FENCES.
ENSURE EVERYONE IS TREATED THE SAME.
AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FREE GAZA.
If the Isrealis of today are truly those of god.
I don't want to be saved and I don't want anything to do with that god.
I just don't see the selling point.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by MikeboydUS

Because it is en vogue to hate on Israel these days.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lemon.Fresh
Reply to post by MikeboydUS

Because it is en vogue to hate on Israel these days.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

En Vogue was an awesome female R&B group from the 90's!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Didn't Israel take the land after winning it from a war they didn't start?

Surely thats the rule of war (if there are such things as rules)

If it's not about war or winning, whne is Obama going to kick the dwellers out of the land stolen from the Indians as a result of the Indian wars.

If he can't do that he should shut up about International matters.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What race has had massacres as a result of mass transportation, camps and ovens in which to burn them for effcicency. The Jewish holocaust is the most terrible in all history due to way way it was done.

It was by no means the largest.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
Surely thats the rule of war (if there are such things as rules)

No, not at all. I have already mentioned this in the thread, twice.

It is against international law to unilaterlaly annex another countries land. Land can only change hands after negotiation, until that point it is occupied and there are rules governing what you can and can't do in an occupied country, one of which is you cannot settle your own people there, amongst other things which Israel seems to ignore all of, mainly because the US has their back.

They think they're big and tough because they get free planes and tanks, costing the US taxpayer several billion a year, all while your own country goes broke.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
What race has had massacres as a result of mass transportation, camps and ovens in which to burn them for effcicency. The Jewish holocaust is the most terrible in all history due to way way it was done.

The Japanese treatment of the Chinese civilian population was pretty horrific and I would suggest you educate yourself and that is just the first that springs to mind. Any genocide is horrific and to place one above another is just playing politics and/or displaying profound ignorance.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat

Is Obama going to plea for return of North America to the Indians?
Or return of the South to the South?
California, Arizona, New Mexico and part of Texas to Mexico?
And why not also give back the original 13 colonies to Britain?
The 1967 borders are militarily indefensible. It would be suicidal for Israel to accept this proposal, as it's enemies would (and have) used these areas as springboards to attack Israel. The country is tiny as it is, why are we asking it to give up even more land?

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

NONE of the above has an UN resolutions behind them. The 1967 borders do. It is about time the US had the guts to demand Israel abides by existing UN resolutions.

Secondly there is nobody alive today who was forcibly removed from their homes in any of the situations you described. There are Palestinians still alive who were forcibly removed from their homes by the Jews so that they could occupy and rename the land from Palestine to Israel.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

you sadly do not know history

recent history i might add

pol pot

mao

kissinger

israel

genocide murder lies

all 4 above did the same hitler did

but with a smile and under the cover of spreading democracy

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by Surfrat

The 1967 borders are militarily indefensible.

That's your only reason? If you just agreed to accept a Palestinian state you wouldn't need to defend your borders because you'd be at peace...

really? i have this great bridge i can let you have for cheap!

you don't really think that do you?

we throw israel under the bus like obama wants and he kisses 2012 goodbye.

geeze, 8miles wide is smaller than L.A.!

imagine hostiles in east l.a. lobbing stuff into beverly hills!

juan williams said obama declared himself a zionist. fwiw.

anyway, it's idiotic what he said. no way israel will do that.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Didn't Israel take the land after winning it from a war they didn't start?

You need a history lesson....

Israel attacked first in 1967....
They DID start it.....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
From Eric Cantor

"The President’s habit of drawing a moral equivalence between the actions of the Palestinians and the Israelis while assessing blame for the conflict is, in and of itself, harmful to the prospect for peace. In reality, Israel - since its creation - has always proven willing to make the sacrifices necessary for peace, while the Palestinians on numerous occasions have rejected those offers."

www.haaretz.com...

The complete and utter lie that underpins this statement, that Israeli administrations have at any point in their history looked to come to a peacful agreement with the Palestinians, is audacious in its transparency. Not that any MSM outlet in the US will point this out of course, too difficult to do the research and then defend yourselves against the rabid attacks from AIPAC and the Anti-Defamation League.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
fellow members

what we saw and heard today is a false flag that will profit the monsters on a number of fronts:

- create a 'retalitory' strike on the monsters' target of choice on US soil killing untold numbers of innocent US citizens by 'terrorists' - preferably on the 11th of the month I would guess hmmm?

- produce another nuclear attack on Japan similar to the 3/11 attack by Zionists

- raise tensions enough in the middle east to start WW3 - obvioulsy Obama has the God given right to tell Egypt, Lybia, Iraq, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Israel and Palestine how to run their affairs

Obama's gone and dunnit now - of course we all know he's a puppet anyway

batten down the hatches
lock and load
edit on 20-5-2011 by Highlander64 because: sp sp sp spelling

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Agreed 100% there are many Judaism Sypmathizers who will tell us that their Holocaust is the most important when that is truly the most ignorant thing i have ever heard

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther9111776

Yes and Kissinger is Jewish (Judaism)

Henry Kissinger

Just like his buddies Ben Bernake Chairman of the Federal Reserve and Former Chairman of the Federal Reserve Alan Green span.

And Elena Kagan the Former Dean of Harvard and a gloating Zionist.

Oh yes Elena Kagan is also a Member of the Supreme Court of the United States of America the Highest Court in the U.S

Check my links on the other pages for all jewish and/or Judaism in high ranking positions in the U.S administration etc...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

"Peace" between Israel and it's neighbors will not improve the lives of 99.9% of Americans one iota.

What? You don't think bringing a peaceful solution to the mid east, and by extension removing the need to send BILLIONS of dollars a year in aid to Israel, would help the people at home? That's quite ignorant really, those billions could be spent back in the US upgrading infrastructure and creating JOBS.

Maybe giving the Palestinians their own state won't work. Maybe it won't appease the other arab states (even though everyone has been working since 67 for this end, pre 67 borders and a two state solution)

But at this point, isn't it time to honestly try something?

allowing Israel to bulldoze the Palestinians into oblivion simply hasn't worked. The starvation blockade and lack of medicine isn't killing the children fast enough. The constant bombardments of Gaza simply isn't driving the arabs out fast enough.

If you honestly support Israel, then be a good friend. Good friends tell their buddies when they are acting like douchebags. It's time for those who support ISrael to sit down and understand that all of the problems Israel is facing, stem from the problem of Palestine. Yes, you can attempt to say it's 100% racism and antisemitism. It's not.

It's a fact, some idiots hate Jews because they are Jews, some of these idiots are arabs. This doesn't give Israel the right to stop all criticism under the guise of antisemitism.

Why are these Muslims upset? Because they have been forced from their homes at gun point and watched it being destroyed by equipment bought and paid for by the US tax payer.

If you actually believe the official 911 story, then you'll also understand those "muslim extremists" did that because of the US support for Israel in it's war against Islam. Now I don't buy that at all, but most of these terrorist groups point right at Gaza as a reason for why they hate ISrael and the US.

Me being disgusted by the actions of the government and military of Israel in respect to Gaza, says NOTHING about my feeling towards anyone's religion. I base my judgments on peoples actions, not their skin, or sex, or creed.

Israel attacked first in 67, that's well documented and you can actually read quotes from, one of the generals involved explaining this. They thought they were about to be attacked to they attacked first, in the end they saw they were wrong, but took and held the land anyways.

I find it amazing that some people in here consider international law to be Anti-Jew when in fact, Israel wouldn't even exist without it.

I also find it funny, or alarming, that they would make the comparison that if we should give that land back, better give the land in the US back to the natives.

You do realize that Israel's entire claim to that region relies on the fact (or myth) that, in the bible, they inhabited the area.

The blind hypocrisy being shown by some of the Israel supports in this thread is amazing. I've come to the conclusion that those saying this garbage aren't even fully aware of what THEY are saying, it's a purely emotional response not based on facts or reason.

I fully support every Israelis right to live in peace. As long as they keep a group of people penned up in ghettos at gun point, peace will never come. As long as they attempt to dehumanize their opponents calling them vicious animals who only respond to force, they will continue to breed the very hate they are so scared of.

THEY created this situation, and THEY can actually work to correct it. THEY refuse. As long as the US is paying for those tanks, bombs, planes, and that STUPID WALL, yes, the US should be directly dictating Israeli policy. If they can't make it on their own, let daddy take the wheel or we're going to turn this car around.

Why do so many people in Turkey hate Israel? Dunno, I'm sure it has nothing to do with the Turkish peace activists murdered on that ship.

Why do so many in Lebanon hate ISrael? Dunno, but according to my old landlord who had to go back in the 80s and pull his son out of a fox hole to bring him to Canada, it surely has nothing to do with the constant attacks.

Why do so many people in Gaza hate Israel? Dunno, but it surely has nothing to do with the concentration camp they are living in.

Why do I hate Israel? I don't. I just hate the path they are on, and leading the rest of us down.
edit on 20-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join