It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We gotta go after the Saudi government

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Terror exists in the Middle East because the governments of those countries allow it. Whenever I am in a situation that I struggle to understand, I try to create a parellel to it that I can understand.

Let's say a bunch of redneck KKK guys decide hey, that's a good idea what the terrorists are doing out there. Capturing someone, videotape a demand, send it to a news agency, kill the man and post it on the web. Terrorists have successfully done this many times and gotten away with it. Why doesn't it happen here?

Now, really think. A bunch of KKK guys grab an african american, do the whole videotape thing. 5 KKK hooded guys standing behind their black prisoner, they read statement, send it to FoxNews.........How many of you reading this right now would think they would actually get away with this? I mean, I think the FBI would PROBABLY get these guys before they killed anyone but if they did kill him, they soon would be caught. It wouldn't even be a question. So the answer to the question, "why hasn't any domestic terrorist tried any of this here" is simple, BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY WOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH IT!!!

How about if Saudi Arabi came to us and said 19 american citizens bomb 30 mosques and killed thousands of muslims? The FBI, Secret Servie, CIA would tear this country apart finding the network that helped these guys, my point.

ALL 19 hijackers were born in Saudi Arabia. Paul Johnson was working in Saudi Arabia when he was abducted. This all happens because the terroists know they can get away with it!! Here is my answer.

Evacuate all non essentials out of Saudi Arabia. Next time an American is abducted and a video tape demand is made, this is what we should do. Have President Bush at a podium flanked on both sides with the Joint Chiefs and a statement like this. "The US has a policy of not negotiating with terrorists. Today will be a first. The american being held captive WILL be freed, treated and sent to Kuwait unharmed. If this does not happen in 48 hours, we will invade the country of Saudi Arabia. Don't like a few hundred troops on Saudi soil? How about we take your capital and raise our stripes over it?" Of course, this has to happen AFTER George Bush gets his lips surgically removed from the a$* of the Saudi Prince.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by BANGINCOLOR]

[edit on 3-8-2004 by BANGINCOLOR]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
You should definately read, 'Dude, Wheres My Country' by Michael Moore. In it he talks about Saudi Arabia and it's role in 9/11. He says that if all the hijackers had been, for example, North Korean, then all the news agencys would have said 'North Korea attacks US' but as they came from Saudi, and as Saudi is Americas main source of oil and Saudi has billions invested in US businesses, no-one linked Saudi to the attacks.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Wow, your Korean analagy was excellent. You know we would be invading Korea right now if all the hijackers were Korean. Just like Pearl Harbor. All Japanese pilots destroyed Pearl Harbor and most of the americans there. What did we do? Bomb Japan. They just happened to use their own planes is the only difference between PH and 9/11.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
Wow, your Korean analagy was excellent. You know we would be invading Korea right now if all the hijackers were Korean. Just like Pearl Harbor. All Japanese pilots destroyed Pearl Harbor and most of the americans there. What did we do? Bomb Japan. They just happened to use their own planes is the only difference between PH and 9/11.

don't laugh, an attack by N. Korea, is possible and yes, I think that sooner or later, unless something else happens first, we will eventually go after them also. just my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I'm definitely not laughing. I really feel now if all the pilots on 9/11 were Korean, we would invade Korea.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BANGINCOLOR
I'm definitely not laughing. I really feel now if all the pilots on 9/11 were Korean, we would invade Korea.

Bangingcolor, it was not dirrect at you but to all in general. I have a deep interest in (South) Korea as my wife is from there and I have both family as well as a number of friends there. I get to hear alot of the news from over there that is not generally released to the US.
I just wanted people to know that there is a strong possibilty of an attack by N. Korea (probably dorrected at S. Korea or Japan) and due to our mutual alliances with both those countries, we would have to join into the battle.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sorry for the pun, but I would use the KKK as an example.

They wouldn't get caught because they live in america.
They would get caught because they are the most lowlife braindead inbred dumbass hickspawn on earth.

Don't worry about them taping it with a camera or posting it on the internet, heck, they couldn't catch a cold if they wanted to, let alone take someone hostage without the cops knowing about it(this also part because the cops are the KKK ..).
Even Chimpansees would be more likely to reach the level of sofistication and intelligence to operate a camera and wield the internet.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Just like Pearl Harbor. All Japanese pilots destroyed Pearl Harbor and most of the americans there. What did we do? Bomb Japan. They just happened to use their own planes is the only difference between PH and 9/11.

You're comparing apples and oranges here...

1. Pearl Harbor was an act of war by a foreign military, not nationless terrorists, an organization which can't make treaties, agreements, etc.

2. Pearl Harbor was a military objective (i.e. sinking the fleet), not wanton terrorism (deaths of ONLY civilians in 911)

3. Pearl Harbor was an attack by an enemy who took full responsibility for the action and it's repercussions...

There are many other differences as well, but I think you get the point...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Well nice idea, but 1 major problem with that, america would onyl be given obl and co a even bigger recuirting tool.

"look at the great satan, they are stamping out the muslim faith where ever they can"

Can u see the other muslim country standing by and letting the good old US of A roll into Mecca with all guns blazing.

Add to this the fact as other members have said the bush family has too much personal interest in the current saudi regim and the oil fields to even consider attacking saudi.

Yes the saudi are making a token gesture to help with T.W.A.T by rounding up a couple of " suspected miltants", but never anyone who has crediable infomation on who's running the show, least i forget they kill the head of al quedia in saudi months ago, great, wouldn't u want the guy alive and talking to tell you what is going on in his head, nope as if the US got there hands on him, it would cause all sort of problems for the "saudi Bin laden group" and George w and co,

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"You're comparing apples and oranges here...

1. Pearl Harbor was an act of war by a foreign military, not nationless terrorists, an organization which can't make treaties, agreements, etc.

2. Pearl Harbor was a military objective (i.e. sinking the fleet), not wanton terrorism (deaths of ONLY civilians in 911)

3. Pearl Harbor was an attack by an enemy who took full responsibility for the action and it's repercussions... "

I think this is how everyone felt directly after 9/11. What I am saying now is that this list is a little more real now than before. I'm saying that they weren't nationless terrorists. Saudi government helped by being passive. An objective is an objective. Just because Japan was more "honorable" about it and hit a military target is a very small difference. The enemy of 9/11 is taking full responsiblity for it's actions and repercussions.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ive been saying it all along.

We should have went after saudi Arabia, not Iraq, if we really wanted to stomp out the biggest supporter, funder, and creator of terrorism.

I know this because i was stationed there. I know what kind of two faced rats run that filthy country.

Iraq was a low priority as far as I was concerned, i was disappointed after 9/11 that we didnt hit the Saudis.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am not in anyway a pro Michael Moore supporter, BUT, he brings to light the many Saudi-Bush-Money connections. Like someone said, if 19 Koreans hit us on 9/11, there would be no question we would be invading Korea. Think about it. How do you take a hit like we did on 9/11 by 19 nationals from one country and invade another?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Get your information straight.

Some, not all of the highjackers were Saudi.

Next, if a christian country invades the Muslim holy land the Middle East would explode.

Stop the kneejerk reactions and see the big picture.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
um, CR, 15 of the 19 hijackers were Saudis.

The references to the Saudi govornment in the 9/11 pages were blacked out of the 9/11 report for "national security reasons".

The saudis are well known to create the ideas, finance the terrorism, ect. Allies? I think not. You should have seen thier reaction to the Khobar tower bombings. Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   
All who have been to Saudi Arabia raise your hands?

I saw their reaction to Kobahr. They were publically demure and privately the airmen and U.S personel were kowtowed to.

The Saudi's are reaping the money thet have sewn with the fanatics. But make no doubt. they know they won't exist without the good ol U.S.

The U.S. VERY PRIVATELY ripped the Saudi's a new one. We can't publically tear into the caretaker of the two shrines (as the King is known.)

Yes most hijackers were Saudi. We are also reaping the fact we knew the Saudis paid the radicals thinking they were in the government pocket.

But welcome to the world of Politics.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This idea is at the level of Bush's best ones.

"Lets cut out those who disagree with us without considering the consequences, and effects on the region in the future."

The saudi regime that is in power there is moderate compared to the radical wahabi's in the shadows who want to run the country. Afterall bin Laden represented a part of their societies views. Taking out the leaders in Saudi Arabia only serves to fill the vacancies with more extreme leaders.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Netchicken]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'm not talking about taking out their leaders and leaving a void to fill. I'm talking about taking their country and we'll set up a puppet government like we did in Iraq.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
First you take Iraq.Then you get oil production and exporting up to speed.Last time I checked importation from Suadi is about 20% of total to U.S.While this is going on the terrorists see how easy and safe Saudi is so they flock there.Now you go into Saudi with a large can of whoopa$$ and don't forget to freeze all those Saudi assets in the States. Yes/No?

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
No, start by removing Bush and the vile corrupt administration that is driving America into the ground.

US citizens have the freedom to choose, choose freedom, before it's too late.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join