It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Might is right.

Some see 'natural selction' so to speak , as a form of Might is Right.

If you are not strong enough to get to the top, you don't deserve to be at the top.

An elitist mind state is: why are you mad at me bc i am playing by the rules?

Dont hate the player hate the game

dont blame me blame my parents

blame GOD.

After all what is the hub of all this? Money of course

So why are you upset that i am winning? Why should i split up my earnings amongst the poor when i earned it/born into it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isnt my philosophy per se but i cant argue with it.

Things will never change because it's a battle of differing philosophies. how can you combat that?

you cant.

You either have to kill em off

or wait em out until the ideology dies with the group/ generation.

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John Fitzgerald Kennedy

You are the problem. bc you allow the game to persist.

Your damn ego- dont blame the banks the rothchilds the police etc. How do you plan on changing the world when you can't change yourself? Master yourself and you will master the universe.

Too bad the message is for mainly for ppl who dont come to ATS

The best damn website on the internet.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Very good post...You are 100% right...Change Yourself and you will help to change the world....Nothing will change till you do...Thats a fact....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
When someone tells me "don't hate the player hate the game" I tell them "there wouldn't be a game if there wasn't players". They give a confused look and move on....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

Well said my friend, couldnt agree anymore. Some parts of that speech made me think of communist ideology and dictator run states like Libya and places like that. S+F for such a down to earth, true post.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
s&f op. is it me, or has this site had a mood shift in the past month or so? sure, all the pseudoeverythings still exist, touting their egos and multi-syllable, left-brained, "scientific" speak, but there seem to be more positive "seekers" popping up every day.

people are starting to see and feel the blunder of the lie. sounds uber cheesy, but there IS an "awakening" happening RIGHT NOW. aint it cool?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Very true OP,

The likes of Ghandi and the rest, knew this all along. That is why, he succeeded in his revolution.

"Be the change you want to see" - Ghandi

Peace

edit on 19-5-2011 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydeePNW

Similiar to, which came first..."The chicken or the egg"?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Way too late for that. And the Rothschilds and other bankers are at fault.
Nobody needs a hundred million dollars, or a billion or trillions, and they don't deserve it just because they got it by lying, cheating and stealing, or misrepresenting what they're selling. And nobody deserves to make a cent by usury.
Not everyone is born with the ability to cast off everything they're told, by the way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grizzle2

No, I agree with the OP, it is 'you' who are the problem. Why?

Because while 'they' work day in and day out to achieve their goals of gaining control over you, what do you do day in and day out to stop them? While 'they' practice strict discipline to focus more clearly on their goals of controlling you, what forms of discipline do you practice to focus more clearly on stopping them? And while 'they' sacrifice much of their happiness, peace of mind and free will to achieve their goals of controlling you, what do you sacrifice to stop them?

The answer for most of us is nothing, or at least very little. Instead we work day in and day out for 'them'. Instead we chase our every worldly desire in entertainment, sports, sex, drugs/alcohol, gossip, food and all other forms of consumerism that distract our mind, practicing no forms of discipline to help us see more clearly. Instead we sacrifice nothing but our blood, sweat and tears to help further 'their' goal.

Everything most of us do is to help further 'their' goal, change that and change the world around you.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

I have a hard time swallowing the 'only the strong survive' cliche. Stephen Hawking is a weak, frail man in the physical sense. This means others should help him and look out for him.

I think thats where things went wrong very long ago, as mankind reproduced throughout the years. People were eventually born with defective minds & personalities, those without empathy or sympathy for others, who have no sense of right or wrong.

Those that wanted to impose their will over others went out and took what they wanted, killed whomever was in their way, and declared themself large and in charge. They declared open lands as their own and either killed or enslaved honest men.

Thousands of years later we are still being oppressed by their descendants.

I appreciate that it appears non-compliance would bring the power structure to their knees, but it wouldn't. It would bring even more pain and suffering to those who never had much to begin with. 'They' would beat us, kill us, throw us in jail and sell off our homes. Those in charge have their heels well dug in, and they could live a good long while without a few of us around.

I think that to see a reversal of fortunes we need to use their strategies against them. Carrying signs in the streets and hiring lawyers for the courtrooms is not much more than lip service. Truth be told, I think maybe the sword is mightier than the pen.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LargeFries

Dont matter if you swallow it or not. it is there.

not a pessimist but a realist

join