It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Propaganda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So for the past week or so I've been seeing these caravan's traversing the streets of Philly. Like wtf!!! I know their trying to spread the message, but I believe otherwise.. The point of this really is the fact that people are taking these SHTF scenarios seriously enough to do what is in the video below!

Source:

news.yahoo.com...,pa

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I figure the Pastor had some sort of financial agenda, behind all of this, however... he spent every last bit of his 140,000$ savings on promotion....

Poor guy. No pun.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The rapture want happen but I bet some of his followers get a "RUPTURE" after that picking up some big heavy stones or large 2x4's to chase Harold around where ever he is at...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I suppose he has some special ritual drink for his sheep to drink the same evening.. ,,
probably have already been infiltrated by the FBI HLS CIA or all three..
Sunday should be an interesting news day..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Some (not all) religious leaders may see it as a perfect time for a "Recruitment Drive"!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by hbarker

For sure...

And just a thought for everybody on here,... the video "predicts" or claims an earthquake unlike anyone we've ever seen, will happen in New Zealand.... Ok soo Christchurch was a warning? Large amount of earthquakes around that area of a higher magnitude... This weekend? oh noooo

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
*Face Palm* Every time I see things like this I'm just like uhhhhh.... Srsly? I mean cmon, I don't really believe these people read their bibles because if they did they would know it says that no one will know the day or hour, not even the angels, or Jesus, but only the father... Something along those lines, but I think most of us know this, so why are they putting a date on it? Its just fear mongering. Its stupid, I'll be havin a bbq and chillaxin with my friends and laughing my a** off on sunday morning...

edit on 19-5-2011 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by Sarahraeann because: Apparently I can't spell...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sarahraeann
*Face Palm* Every time I see things like this I'm just like uhhhhh.... Srsly? I mean cmon, I don't really believe these people read their bibles because if they did they would know it says that no one will know the day or hour, not even the angels, or Jesus, but only the father... Something along those lines, but I think most of us know this, so why are they putting a date on it? Its just fear mongering. Its stupid, I'll be havin a bbq and chillaxin with my friends and laughing my a** off on sunday morning...

edit on 19-5-2011 by Sarahraeann because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by Sarahraeann because: Apparently I can't spell...

There's been some "cheeky" fool on this site saying things about the sky object Elenin and Sept. 25-28. When will these types ever learn?

top topics

join