It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash in Brasil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
please try to understand as my english is poor...

07/29/2004
A UFO explode in the air here in Brasil. The explosion has been see by a LOT of people over 3 near estates. It was a great light followed by a "BOOOM"
.There's debris of this object all over the nearby(?) locations. The local police/govern have take some pieces of this "metal" to study.
Some "ufologos"(?) are saying this is a chinece satelite.
Well...there's more info but i dont know how to write it

anyone here from portugal can translate?

www.ufogenesis.com.br...

noticias.terra.com.br...

noticias.terra.com.br...

noticias.terra.com.br...

noticias.terra.com.br...

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I need a translation please. I cant read a lick of it. The sphere looks intresting.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Use babelfish.

babelfish.altavista.com...

First article

An identified object did not fall in the locality of Head of the Cow, to 48km of the headquarters of the city of Good Trip, in the central hinterland of the Cear�. The object is round and weighs around 30 kilos. The part was found by an agriculturist when it came back of the work. The spreading of the notice in a local radio attracted inhabitants until the point where the object fell.

Still in accordance with the popular ones, the racket of the fall was heard in all the community, reaching a ray of 15 km. The object was inspected and photographed. Military Policia was in the place, but it did not identify the object. The city hall of Good Trip communicated to the Aeronautics, that ordered a team to the place.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Online translation isn't that much better

30/07/2004 -An object done not identify fell in the locality of Head from the Cow, to the 48km from the headquarters of the Journey Boa town, in the sert�o head office of him Will Dine. The object is round and weigh around 30 kilos. The piece was found by a farmer when come back from the work. The disclosure from the news in a local radio attracted inhabitants to the point where the object fell.

Still agreement with the populares, the noise from the fall was heard in all the community, reaching a ray of 15 km.

The object was inspected and photographed. It Polices Soldier was in the localities, but did not identify the object. The Journey Boa city hall communicated to the air force, that sent a team to the localities.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This happened when? I need a date please.....
Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind...see it...just got up

[edit on 8/3/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
This happened when? I need a date please.....
Thanks!

EDIT: Never mind...see it...just got up

07/29/2004
At this time no one know what is this object/debris...but looks like a satelite..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
interesting .. if it's not covered-up - it's a satellite

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Google seemed to do an acceptable job of translating.

�vni blows up in the sky in the north of the Piau�
�vni is found in pertaining to the state of Cear� city
Piece of �vni will be analyzed by the Inpe
�vni found in the hinterland of the Cear� is stolen

Most notable is this:

Piece of �vni will be analyzed by the Inpe

English:
The secretary of Security of the State, Menandro Peter of the Light, said that he verified the collected material and he is only about an iron plate, of about a meter, that presents heating signals, probably for the entrance in the terrestrial atmosphere.

Original:
O secret�rio de Seguran�a do Estado, Menandro Pedro da Luz, disse que verificou o material recolhido e trata-se apenas de uma chapa de ferro, de cerca de um metro, que apresenta sinais de aquecimento, provavelmente pela entrada na atmosfera terrestre.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Enki]

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Enki]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites
interesting .. if it's not covered-up - it's a satellite

I need to find this out via research..... I didnt think a satellite could "fall" to earth. It just rotates around the earth. Its orbit keeps it in space, like always. What would make it "fall"?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It got loose of a sudden

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Here is the translation of the first link. (I did my best, I know spanish, not portuguese)

Unidentified flying object crashed at Cabe�a da Vaca (That�s in Brazil)

A piece of it was found by a farmer while coming back from work.

30/07/2004 - Unidentified flying object crashed at Cabe�a da Vaca, at 48 km from the town of Boa Viagem. The object has spheric shape and weights 30 kg. The piece was found by a farmer while coming back from work. The broadcast of the event at a local radio atracted the people to the point where the object went down.

The object was seen and photographed. The militar police was at the spot, but couldn�t identify it. Boa Viagem comunicated to the Airforce to send a research team to the site.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
According to the translations: it is (was and you will see why i put this in parentheses) thought to be part of a chinese satellite.
Now here is the kicker, They are also now reporting that it has been stolen :
The Not identified Flying Object (�vni), that it can be a tank of a spaceship or of a satellite, that fell last week in the community of Head of the Cow, in Good Trip, in the Central Hinterland of the Cear�, was stolen. The sphere of 30 kilos would have to be with the city hall, that would place it in the museum of the city.
per the last link posted.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wouldn't a satellite burn up before hitting the earth if it did fall out of orbit?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
LadyV it's based on what it's made of ..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Not that i have a lot of experience with sattelites but ive never seen one that was perfectly round and had no seams to open it. The ball looks like those found throught south america that no one can explain.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by minniescar
Not that i have a lot of experience with sattelites but ive never seen one that was perfectly round and had no seams to open it. The ball looks like those found throught south america that no one can explain.

You can�t know if it is perfectly round by seeing that picture, you can�t even see the other side of it. Besides if you look closely, there is a line in the middle where two pieces seem to be joined.

I don�t found anything impossible to explain in that object. I mean the object itself, not the way it arrived there.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
dooh .. it is a part of a satellite ..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I need to find this out via research..... I didnt think a satellite could "fall" to earth. It just rotates around the earth. Its orbit keeps it in space, like always. What would make it "fall"?

Orbits deteriorate after time, depending on distance of the orbit. Satellites fall all the time...generally, most countries announce when this will happen, and warn the countries that may be at risk. It's rare but not unheard of, for pieces to survive, and rarer still to recover them (as most satellites fall over water).

The theft is equally interesting... The Chinese aren't known for being the best at notifying when a satellite will come down...especially if it's a spy satellite. I wonder if this was the case? If so, it would certainly explain the theft a lot better...(or could just be a farmer who wants to sell it on E-Bay...who knows?)

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Its probably the fuel core to the satellite and some "person" decided that it was in the best interest of the surrounding population to "remove" this item from the area before some low IQ person decided to drill a hole in it.

Odd that it would survive an impact from that high of an altitude and velocity. IF a goverment did steal this thing back, then apparently it would be to hide the advance in structural metalorgy needed to make the object resistant to such extreme forces that would have been induced on the "object".

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It does seem odd that a piece like this would not only survive re-entry but also the high-speed impact on the ground. If it is a piece of a satellite I am surprised that it was not announced or at least scheduled to come down somewhere recovery agents could easily pick it up.

top topics

join