It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 2011 Indiana UFO video challenges science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
In February an eyewitness in Indiana saw three triangular arrays of lights move across the sky at low level. He captured the movement of the third array with his cell phone camera:

www.examiner.com...

www.examiner.com...

Although his video is poor, in combination with his excellent eyewitness description, submitted to Mufon, it challenges UAP sceptics.

Mufon experts are no doubt analysing the video. But as ATS welcomes amateur contributions, I've uploaded and enhanced two successive screen captures showing the three lights of the third triangle slowly moving to the left, as the witness describes. In the second image only the two trailing lights are visible.

I can't think of any prosaic explanation for the witness's video-backed testimony.

What do you think?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Lowneck

Not to burst your bubble, but why was he just standing there, as if he was waiting for them, thats kind of suspicious

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
How often do people just stand there in the middle of the street waiting for a UFO to appear? Either this guy was really lucky or he was standing there for a couple hours

I couldn't see anything in the video.

Judging from your screenshots though those lights could have been a

helicopter
airplane
weather balloons
birds
Santa Claus

TEE HEE

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
First and foremost, "The Examiner" is a tabloid and for entertainment purposes only. It is not, nor ever will be, a credible source to anything that is factual or news-worthy.

With that said, after watching the video, how does some barely-visible lights in the night sky challenge anything, let alone science? Who makes this stuff up? I mean, really?

The only thing "challenging" about this video was being able to make out the actual lights in the first place.

edit on 19-5-2011 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
that's all I do when seeing a UFO if there are bystanders with me then we all just stand there going,"what do you think that is"?

"I don't know what do you think that is" it's like who's on first

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Regarding the 'why was he just standing there like he knew something was coming'. It says he had already seen 2 other ufos so would maybe explain why he was seemingly just stood there anticipating something coming.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by balon0
How often do people just stand there in the middle of the street waiting for a UFO to appear? Either this guy was really lucky or he was standing there for a couple hours

I couldn't see anything in the video.

Judging from your screenshots though those lights could have been a

helicopter
airplane
weather balloons
birds
Santa Claus

TEE HEE

Noway dude, its swamp gas
But seriously good find and worth further investigation when i have a bit of spare time, thanks!.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Its hard to come to any conclusion given the low quality of the phone footage , but there does appear to be two objects flying past but I would edge on the side of terrestrial planes .

new topics

top topics

join