It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilant Guard observing Chinese Military and Helicopter Sorties On the Mexico - U.S.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ElephantInRoom

Interesting story, and without evidence that is all it is. I feel like your blog post didn't achieve enough fearmongering, you should send it to Alex Jones.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

With the US all over the Middle East and up in the business of many nuclear powers that don't much appreciate it (Russia, China, Pakistan, India) I think it's a good thing that China is coming to Mexico. And it's no accidental timing either.

How many countries was Nazi Germany allowed to invade before a coalition of nations got together to stomp their ass out? I'm afraid the same thing is coming to the modern day USA if we continue invading country after country in the Middle East. We're still trash-talking Iran, and Syria and Pakistan too now on top of it. And we've even just had military skirmishes with Pakistan. This is getting really over-the-top. First it was 9/11 and now we are all over that region on a mission of pure imperialism. China and Eastern influences in general are the "reset" button on this government that we need. They don't want to occupy us or try to force a government on us. They only want our military, out of the Middle East! As it should be!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I think it's a good thing that China is coming to Mexico. And it's no accidental timing either.

Where did we uncover evidence that China is actually in Mexico? So far it's just been fearmongering, unless reliable evidence surfaces.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Where did we uncover evidence that China is actually in Mexico? So far it's just been fearmongering, unless reliable evidence surfaces.

Chinese, Mexican defense ministers hold talks on military cooperation

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

The source is just the text of the same document. Do you have an actual source?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Chinese, Mexican defense ministers hold talks on military cooperation

Source: Xinhua
[14:45 September 02 2010]

Chinese State Councilor and Defense Minister Liang Guanglie (2nd L) reviews an honour guard at Mexican defense ministry in Mexico City, Mexico, September 1, 2010. Chinese Defense Minister Liang Guanglie is in Mexico on an official good-will visit at the invitation of Mexican Secretary of National Defense Guillermo Galvan Galvan. Photo:Xinhua

Chinese Defense Minister Liang Guanglie met his Mexican counterpart Guillermo Galvan Galvan in Mexico City Wednesday to promote bilateral military cooperation.

Liang, also China's state councilor, said that Mexico is China's good friend and partner in the Latin American region, adding China attaches great importance to developing ties with Mexico.

China is willing to boost its military ties with Mexico and deepen bilateral military exchanges and cooperation in various fields, he said.

Liang thanked the Mexican government for its support to China on the issues of Taiwan and Tibet.

Galvan said China is a great country, and Mexico has high expectations for boosting its military ties with China. The two sides can strengthen exchanges to expand military cooperation, the minister added.

Liang also met Mexico's Navy Minister Mariano Francisco Sainez Mendoza, and both sides agreed to promote military exchanges and cooperation.

Liang arrived here Tuesday for a four-day visit.

military.globaltimes.cn...

I don't know what kind of source you are looking for if that still isn't good enough.

I wasn't there personally walking around with this obviously Asian guy in front of obviously not-Asian guys, so what can I say?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm confused, where does this state there is any Chinese military in Mexico? Especially right now, since the article is talking about the visit of a military leader in September 2010.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
OP, it's probably the movie set for the new Red Dawn remake. That's the plot, it's China this time, not USSR.

It's North Korea - not China.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I'm confused, where does this state there is any Chinese military in Mexico? Especially right now, since the article is talking about the visit of a military leader in September 2010.

It doesn't say there is Chinese military in Mexico. But if you really care to know, there is already Chinese military even stationed in California, just as there are US soldiers stationed in Japan and probably China too.

September of last year is a matter of months. This is still an ongoing priority of both China and Mexico. Mexico is building a new "mega-port" on their Pacific side to accommodate the Chinese.

What exactly is so hard for you to accept about all of this? It sucks when foreign countries are knocking at your door with their military, doesn't it? How do you think the Pakistanis feel now?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skerrako
reply to post by ElephantInRoom

I would like to see pictures of the helicopters.

A few pictures can go a very long way

It would be even more useful if the pics showed a US Border sign. You know, just so that we know that the desert landscape underneath it is actually our desert landscape - but that's not likely either...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

The OP is about Chinese military being in Mexico now, which they aren't, and you are correct, Chinese military officials did visit California on the 16th, but they aren't stationed there (unless you have any sources stating otherwise?).

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

The OP is about Chinese military being in Mexico now, which they aren't

Awfully hard to prove a negative, now isn't it?

Especially on a subject as secretive as military movements.

and you are correct, Chinese military officials did visit California on the 16th, but they aren't stationed there (unless you have any sources stating otherwise?).

I don't have sources off hand but UN forces from various countries have been stationed around the US for some time. From memory there have been Chinese, Russians, and a few other European nations' troops that have been stationed in various places. They aren't large forces but it's done nonetheless. I tried searching Google for examples of this but not much of anything came back. Either way, you can believe what you want.

I have a buddy in the Air Force and he says they have German soldiers stationed at his base, in Shreveport, Louisiana. The UN is known to have bases in Texas where they keep armored cars and things of that nature. You would be naive at least to think that only American soldiers roam around the US in modern times.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

The OP is about Chinese military being in Mexico now, which they aren't

Awfully hard to prove a negative, now isn't it?

Especially on a subject as secretive as military movements.

and you are correct, Chinese military officials did visit California on the 16th, but they aren't stationed there (unless you have any sources stating otherwise?).

I don't have sources off hand but UN forces from various countries have been stationed around the US for some time. From memory there have been Chinese, Russians, and a few other European nations' troops that have been stationed in various places. They aren't large forces but it's done nonetheless. I tried searching Google for examples of this but not much of anything came back. Either way, you can believe what you want.

I have a buddy in the Air Force and he says they have German soldiers stationed at his base, in Shreveport, Louisiana. The UN is known to have bases in Texas where they keep armored cars and things of that nature. You would be naive at least to think that only American soldiers roam around the US in modern times.

Oh yes, there's U.N. forces, but the Chinese do not have bases here like the US has in Japan.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join