It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vigilant Guard observing Chinese Military and Helicopter Sorties On the Mexico - U.S.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Vigilant Guard observing Chinese Military and Helicopter Sorties On the Mexico - U.S.

*SNIP*

Information received from a civilian watch dog group “Vigilant Guard” the group has volunteers set up along the entire Mexican Boarder from AZ all the way to Tx I’ve been told that members are somewhere between 1200 to 1500 strong and continue to grow.
They are aware of the two helicopters that entered US air space last week. They confirmed the sighting and added this. Our group was assigned to the Mexican border around the Deming area. We observed as two unidentified H’s flew along the border .
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 19-5-2011 by ElephantInRoom because: Did not appear the link was present.

MOD EDIT & NOTE:
You may not post your personal site here without permission from the owners of ATS.

Personal site removed. Please read ATS Terms and Conditions of Use:
19) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote other discussion boards, chat systems, online communities or other websites on the Websites within posts, private messages, avatars and/or signatures without prior written permission from TAN. You will not choose a username that is the same as a website domain, subdomain, or URL for which you are associated. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

20a) Unauthorized Marketing: ATTENTION MARKETERS: You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards without prior approval of TAN. If marketing activity for the promotion of any other commercial entity outside of these boards is discovered you agree that you are responsible for paying TAN $2.00 US for each "thread view" of the thread(s) in which your marketing messages are contained. Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Membership for joining these discussion boards signifies your approval of these payment terms.

edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I have people contacting me to give me this information. I am passing it on as I get it. The source is protected for obvious reasons. But the source is also very sincere in communications to me. This is a compilation of recent information regarding the "Vigilant Guard", a group of 1200 to 1500 volunteers who are observing and communicating activity in and around border cities (Mexico / U.S.)

Also more detailed observations of "testing" behavior in "assault like" activity. Communications have also been cut during these types of "testing" events. Make of it what you will.

*SNIP*
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: See above post for T&C violation

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ElephantInRoom

Not good,not good all.........and they say our borders are safe................
AMERICA AMERICA WATCH OUT,anything can happen,is anyone listening? Government? I,don't feel safe in USA,DO YOU?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I dont really know if this guys blog quailfies as news as it doesnt even have pictures. You'd think with such a strong membership atleast one guy would have snapped a photo seeing as hes such a "Vigilant Guard".

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think China is saying,

"If the US wants to play around with the idea of going into Pakistan, we'll play around with the idea of going into Mexico!"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Sounds bogus to me.
Be nice if there was a bit of proof rather than just a vague report.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsek
I dont really know if this guys blog quailfies as news as it doesnt even have pictures. You'd think with such a strong membership atleast one guy would have snapped a photo seeing as hes such a "Vigilant Guard".

This guy's blog is my blog...and as I mentioned the sources are classified. It's taking a risk to even post this...so think what you want. I am not bashing you either...I understand your skepticism...I really do. But I have strong reason to believe that this is legitimate information and intelligence.

Jus sayin.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
Sounds bogus to me.
Be nice if there was a bit of proof rather than just a vague report.

It's vague because we can not compromise the source. I know it's frustrating to not know for sure...but that is all I can say about that.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElephantInRoom

Originally posted by Elsek

This guy's blog is my blog...and as I mentioned the sources are classified. It's taking a risk to even post this...so think what you want. I am not bashing you either...I understand your skepticism...I really do. But I have strong reason to believe that this is legitimate information and intelligence.

Jus sayin.

B/s
Story is fake.
Nothing to see here folks.
Anybody who believes something is either a sheep or religious.
edit on 19-5-2011 by DuceizBack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I would like to see pictures of the helicopters.

A few pictures can go a very long way

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Sorry man with out photographic evidence this is hard to believe. If pictures were taken then they need to be brought forward, as the saying goes pics or it didn't happen.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Let's see:

- unmarked helicopters - So HTF to you know they are chinese????
What markings to you expect a/c to have?? registration letters need only be 12" high & 2" thick so are barely visible from more than a couple of hundred yards away, and not at all at a mile.

-no photos - from a bunch of people dedicated to surveillance?? Really?? In this day and age??!!

- "the source is trustworthy - believe me" - who are you??

-"it's all secret - don't want to compromise the source" - aircraft flying around are not secret - you can take all the photos you want.

4/4 on the roll-the-eyes-ometer!

Looks like someone wants their ego stoked - I'm going with the others - Bravo Sierra until here's some decent evidence - photos would jsut be a start.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I think China is saying,

"If the US wants to play around with the idea of going into Pakistan, we'll play around with the idea of going into Mexico!"

Already being done. For trade purposed between North America and Asia. There's been a lot of delay, this was in the works for years now, and it sounds like it might be finally happening.

www.dredgingtoday.com...

The Mexican government will finally launch in 2011 the tender for construction of the long-delayed mega-port at Punta Colonet, on the country’s Pacific Coast, Secretary of Communications & Transport Juan Francisco Molinar has announced.

Punta Colonet will take advantage of the transpacific trade, linking U.S. markets with Asian exporters, and competing with the ports of Long Beach and Panama.

The Mexican government plans to invest at least two billion dollars to develop the container port on more than five thousand acres, located 130 kilometers from Ensenada, and 240 from Tijuana.

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe these people working on this, is who people keep seeing?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The harbin z9 is like the dauphins the mexican military uses, they may be easily confused, dont know about ground troop identification. pictures would help. thanks for the heads up.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chopperswolf
The harbin z9 is like the dauphins the mexican military uses, they may be easily confused,

Moreso since the Z-9 is actually a licence-built Dauphin!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

All in all, the "info" given is too vague. The decider for me was the cover that communications had been cut or disrupted (evidently at the time of the sighting?).

Naw! Come back with better details or not at all.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
OP, it's probably the movie set for the new Red Dawn remake. That's the plot, it's China this time, not USSR.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I understand. I will see what other evidence may be available from my source. It's a risky business though asking your source close to the information to give up something that will identify them. Let's just say...everything has been changed to protect the source. So of course it will sound like tin-foil dribble.

I honestly don't blame you for doubting...and for wanting pictures. We all wanted pics of Osama dead too...which was more dribble in my opinion. I am not manufacturing a story for your entertainment. Nor is it possible for me to make any money from posting this "Bravo Sierra".

If you have half a brain...you can imagine who is actually involved and reporting this...but that is not good enough. I will let you know when my source allows me to post more explicit information and yes pictures would be nice wouldn't they?

But then someone else would say...well prove that the picture is authentic and that it is where it says it is...etc. and so on. In fact perhaps the only thing one could do is go down to these areas themselves and investigate the reports that have been coming in. Or to just see it for yourself. But that would put you in a fine pickle wouldn't it...because unless you took video of chinese pilots getting out of their choppers and telling how they are going to invade America...no one would believe you.

What good would a few pictures do? Even if you had video...you could probably dub that or fake that too.

What we really need to prove that the Chinese are going to invade is an actual bloody invasion. On film...
But then again...a man landed on the moon and people say that all that was a hoax too...maybe it was?

Who will you believe in this day and age?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElephantInRoom
Who will you believe in this day and age?

the evidence.

In proportion to how verifiable and credible it is.

Pure and simple.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
There was a story out about 2 months ago, about some trucker claiming seeing the Chinese military all over the Mexican border.

www.roguegovernment.com.../25179/0/23/23/Y/M.html

www.stevequayle.com...

You can see why people want a little more proof.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join