It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i can't wait for the *SNIP* to hit the fan...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

The only problem with your scenario is that it this happens there will be people that want your stuff and they will be in gangs and they are going to kill you and rape your girlfriend and then kill her. Is that what you really want. Sure you may kill a couple of them but there will always be others. Food will only last awhile the next maybe you!!!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I'm with you on that OP. I sometimes feel bad for wishing it, and it is quite more than likely that we won't enjoy it as much as we think we will, but I will admit, I sometimes wish for it with a passion.

thanks for being honest.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
You are right .. we live in a unsustainable unegual corrupted system
it need to change before more and more people suffer more and their generation to come

we simply cant continu in the same direction .. we need a radical change ASAP
for the better of the human race

like the prophecy said .. its not the end of the world .. its the end of the world has we know it
it has not been prophecied for nothing
edit on 5/20/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

I see, so you can't wait for millions of people to die? You can't wait for everything you have cherished and live to be in serious danger or infact lose it. That is also like asking for your own death, will you survive it? You are wishing for a very bad thing my friend.

We all know want everything to be alright, we all want the PTB to go die in a fire but, if the SHTF, we will ALL feel it, many of us will die.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I hear lots of people saying they want "change", that they are unhappy ands dissatisfied with things the way they are. I understand that,even agree with it. What I'm not hearing is how they want thatcahnge tot ake place,how they intend to bring it about, how they will help and contribute and what they want the end result to look like.
Change,that famous word so much abused during election times, is a fickle thing. No change will please everyone, and there will aways be some who think it is change for the worse. How do we make it good change for everyone? I'd be interested in any idea's anyone has on this. Myself, I really don't know,so for now I will focus on changing my own life as much as possible to suit myself. I will not wait for "change" to happen or to come to me. As they saying goes,the more things change the more they stay the same. Even if a major event does happen(and I've not seen much evidence to suggest it,people feelings aside) people are still people,and things will not just suddenly change and become rosey.
I think we have a much better chance of improving things and having a better life right now, rather than waiting for some catastrophic event to transpire and trying to rebuild in the aftermath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join