It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

<<< ESP Trainer. NASA developed FREE >>>

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I am relaying a FREE little gadget for you guys to test out your abilities.
This was developed by Russell Targ (Laser Physicist) and commissioned by NASA. These experiments were performed at Stanford Research Institute which is a world famous research and think tank.

For those who don't know Russell's history, he was the mainstream physicist who started the CIA's Remote Viewing program (Psychic Spies) which ran for 20 years. The first scientific study was commissioned by NASA and the CIA. NASA was interested in helping their astronauts develop intuition about the status of their spacecraft and other crew members. A function which was reported by Russian cosmonauts who notoriously spend vast amounts of time in space (orbit).

The CIA was interested in intelligence gathering using this ability. This allowed them to spy in places where HUMINT (Human Intelligence on the ground) was impossible. This tool was also determined to be extremely cheap data comparatively no risk. The first study here was performed by former police commissioner Pat Price who gave an unbelievably accurate description of his target inside a Top Secret Russian R&D facility. The mission was deemed a huge success after Mr. Price successfully described in accurate detail a particle beam weapon more than 6ft in diameter (sphere) which the Russians were developing into a satellite killer. This intel was confirmed two years later when the Russians rolled the particle beam sphere out of the hangar.

These two successfulexperiments allowed the funding and research to continue. This later became the Military Remote Viewing program "Stargate". This lasted for twenty years.

The ESP trainer is available for FREE download on your iPhone. Sorry, there are no PC or Droid apps at this time. This trainer was scientifically studied in trials and it was concluded that it does work. Enjoy and good luck.

The ESP trainer was developed under a NASA program by Russell Targ at Stanford Research Institute. We have found that people are able to improve their ESP scores by using a machine just like this and get in touch with the part of themselves that is psychic. This is often called a clairvoyant ability, and can enhance your life in many surprising ways. The player is presented with four colored squares. For each trial, one has been selected at random by the ESP Trainer. Your task is to choose the correct square. If you succeed, you will hear a chime, feel a vibration, and see a large color picture. Otherwise, the system lights up the correct square, and you proceed with the next trial. The score indicator at the top counts the number of correct choices. Words of encouragement appear as you achieve the scoring levels of 6, 8. 10, 12 or 14 hits. After 24 trials you may begin a new game. The game offers multi-sensory feedback, reinforcement, and an opportunity to Pass, meeting all the requirements needed for learning this skill. ESP Trainer improves your ability to recognize your intuitive impressions, and it can bring you to a level of intuitive awareness beyond anything you've experienced before. The purpose of the trainer is to allow you to become aware of what it feels like when you psychically choose the correct square. When you don't have that special feeling, we encourage you to press the Pass button. (So this is not a "forced choice" test.) In a year long NASA program with 145 subjects (under Contract 953653 NAS7-100) many were able to significantly improve their scores. Four of the subjects improved their scores at the hundred-to-one level or better. This approach has been used with surprising success on Wall Street. But of course, past results are no guarantee of future performance. Because you are learning a new skill, slower is better than faster. If you find yourself frequently scoring 12 or more, write to the developer: Contact Russell Targ This game can provide the first steps toward experiencing and developing the psychic abilities hidden within us all.

Just hit start and select the color you think is correct. If you get it right a chime and a picture will give you feedback otherwise the correct one will be shown to you and then continue. It will give you feedback which helps you develop your skill.

Hint: your ability works best when you can quiet your mind of all the noise. This is a right-brain function which means the more you analyze the more you'll get wrong. You need to use your abstract, artistic, free thinking/daydreaming side of the brain. Logic and analyzing/reasoning will have you going down the wrong path. Try to 'imagine' what the next color is.

You are graded against a statistically significant chance of guessing. You have four options so if you have a trial and pick more than 30% correct that is better than random chance. The beauty is you'll get better at it.

My average is 12 .... who wants to play?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: added pics

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Have you got a link ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by solargeddon

It's an iPhone app as I described in the post. But there is an info link >>

Link to ESP Trainer nfo

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Will that work on Android?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Here is a link to another which is a web based test. This one is very similar to Remote Viewing solo.
I don't have any scientific data on this test but it looks legitimately like a real RV test.

I'm well versed in RV subject matter if you care to discuss.
Link

edit on 19-5-2011 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: oops. added link.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zookey

Sorry to say NO. But there is a link I put up for a web based trainer. This one I have no lab data on though.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why is it free ? and is information sent to the company ... maybe to dock who is psychic in the populace ?

There are many other ways to advance yourself...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Is there a working link that doesn't require a phone?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Here is a link to another which is a web based test. This one is very similar to Remote Viewing solo.
I don't have any scientific data on this test but it looks legitimately like a real RV test.

I'm well versed in RV subject matter if you care to discuss.

I'm not seeing a link to a web based one.

And when will these app developers realize that Android is a viable platform for their apps? Seriously... No iOvilus and now this...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

This is free and collects no data on you.....

Picture RV Trainer

This is a bit harder.

Hint: try and get a lock on the signal. Look for subtle impressions first. Don't try to picture it right away. First try and feel what it may taste like, then maybe what temperature it is, if there is motion or energy, any colors ... then as you start getting impressions try and get a picture formed in your mind.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WordPlayJAy

Some things are truly free. This was a tool developed for a lab test which has run it's course. Russell is a very very nice man who wants simply to help everyone get in touch with their natural abilities. It can help in real life situations on a daily basis.

It collects no data on you I promise.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Where's your link?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Yes. A little ahead of myself. I edited it.

Also Here

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Seriously LMAO, I was JUST on that site prior to coming to this thread. Also have Ingo Swann's name floating around in my head since then too, guess time to refresh the research on him again, or so says my subconcious.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

An interesting syncronicity !

May I recommend a Russell Targ interview rather than looking into Ingo?

Ingo has been out of the game for a long time since he retired. There is no new info from him as great as he is.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Yeah I know, I had already bookmarked Russell's site, just found it odd as heck while I was waiting for one of the pics to transmit on that site and as soon as I was done, BAM Ingo's name pretty bold in my mind's eye, so while I would agree with you, apparently there is something there that I'm supposed to find, can't fight those types of flashes and honestly have no idea what it will be since I moved on from Swann soooooo many years ago.

ETA: Also just noticed old Ingo in your sig, love life's little sychronicities.
edit on 19-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

I agree with you. I re-read often and find details I amazingly missed on prior readings. Almost as if it appears from nowhere. Your right. You don't want to fight your intuition.

Re: ETA -> perhaps that is what you were seeing? The sig. Appropriate though don't you think?

edit on 19-5-2011 by Spirit Warrior 11:11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You know, I do think that is what it was.

Was messing around on that site

Got the flash of his name

Came here and find your thread where his name is in your sig, I'll still scan some of his stuff later to see if anything jumps out but I do believe it had to do with your sig

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijaqd

How about this.... Ingo's Book on Amazon is going for $400 !!!
That is unbelievable. Especially considering there is a PDF version on the net floating around.
Has to be collectors. I know it's out of print but sheesh.

Based on the content of the book I'm sure TPTB are happy it's not in print anymore.

I've seen it as expensive as $900 !!
Amazon Link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
reply to post by Hijaqd

How about this.... Ingo's Book on Amazon is going for $400 !!!
That is unbelievable. Especially considering there is a PDF version on the net floating around.
Has to be collectors. I know it's out of print but sheesh.

Based on the content of the book I'm sure TPTB are happy it's not in print anymore.

I've seen it as expensive as $900 !!
Amazon Link

can you put up a link for a copy ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join