It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler Was African And Jewish

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
It appears that after a recent DNA analysis of Hitlers cloest living relatives, the architect of the Holocaust was not German or Austrian by ethnicity or even race - he was in fact Black and Jewish ;

Link here ;

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the “subhuman” races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in their samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews. "

Will the history books be re-written to reveal to future generations that the most hated man in history was in fact of black and jewish ancestry ?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.metro.co.uk...

Funny Downfall video here ;

www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu May 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: the TELEGRAPH article, which is the main source, does not say Hitler was Black but of African descent.

edit on Thu May 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: EX tags added

edit on 19-5-2011 by leejohnbarnes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by leejohnbarnes

Will the history books be re-written to reveal to future generations that the most hated man in history was in fact of black and jewish ancestry ?

Why does it matter? Hitler - when he was alive - was Caucasian and was a hater of Jews. His ancestors, and who they were, are of no importance at all.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this earth that was 100% anything. Having black or Jewish blood in his family tree doesn't make him black nor Jewish.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Of course it matters.

The truth is the truth.

The issue of what he did is another issue entirely.

This is an issue of Hitlers racial heritage - and as Nazism was based on the ideology of race and racial heritage as political and social issues, then the race of the creator of Nazism is entirely relevant.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
You'd be hard pressed to find anyone on this earth that was 100% anything. Having black or Jewish blood in his family tree doesn't make him black nor Jewish.

Actually having any form of DNA in you makes you exactly what you are.

DNA is the building block of the human body.

Jewishness is as much about ethnicity as it is religion.

Being black is based on racial origin.

So is being white.

He was black and Jewish by racial and ethnic origin and German by nationality.

These are immensely important discoveries for historical truth.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hitler was not German by race or ethnicity.

Therefore the German people, and all the victims of the nazis, were led into hell by a man whose racial theories were the ultimate in hypocrisy.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Interesting find.
i knew some years ago that he had jewish forfathers.

Always intrigued me, that obviously nobody ever asked him the question why he, being a black haired, brown eyed guy is so much in the "aryan", tall, blond blue eyed race.

But as well the nazis have been against gays, and there are numerous reports, that the Guys from the "Thule Gesellschaft" have been heavily into Gay-play.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sounds Freudian...

2nd line

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The vast majority of italians with dark hair and dark eyes have "black" DNA.

The Moors occupied most of southern italy for 2 generations and the Moors, were "black"

I knew Hitler was jewish and it matters not, the guy was a monster.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

That's my whole point. No one is 100% anything. They've taken blood samples from 3rd world African Tribes and have found mixed blood. I've heard reports on this subject stating that they've yet to find any "black" person that was less than 8% white or Asian. You can thank the crusades and the expansion of the great Empires of Alexander, the Huns, and the Persians for this lack of current racial "purity".
Most people running around in the Ku Klux Klan, claiming to be "Full blooded Aryan Whites" aren't being hypocrites because most of them are ignorant of this truth. Most would look at me and claim "That guy is 100% irish, right off the boat", but my blood tells a different story. I have Cherokee, as well as Black blood in my veins; Its generations back, and irrelevant in my upbringing, but the DNA traces are there.
This same truth is likely the case here. Hitler could've shared a bloodline with Jesus and it would'nt have affected who he was, and why he became who he was. Blood isn't a factor, especially if someone doesn't know.

edit on 19-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84

Interesting find.
i knew some years ago that he had jewish forfathers.

Always intrigued me, that obviously nobody ever asked him the question why he, being a black haired, brown eyed guy is so much in the "aryan", tall, blond blue eyed race.

But as well the nazis have been against gays, and there are numerous reports, that the Guys from the "Thule Gesellschaft" have been heavily into Gay-play.

Look up Ernst Rohm - leader of the SA ;

en.wikipedia.org...

How ironic that a Black and Jewish Nazi led a party with a huge number of homosexuals in its ranks and that later persecuted Jews, black Germans and homosexuals ;

www.modernhistoryproject.org...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Your entire assumption rests on the idea that black and white are ethnic variations. People with white skin have as much mixed blood as anyone. White is a very broad statement that only scartches the surface. Different people, different locations, different ethnicity.

Labeling white skin people as "whites" and black skin people "blacks" is ignorant and racist. It only serves to keep us uninformed and devided as people.

sarcasm
As for Hitler being a black jew. Go figure. The blacks and the jews ruin everything. Let's start a genocide hey guys?!
/sarcarsm

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by BilboBob

Your entire assumption rests on the idea that black and white are ethnic variations. People with white skin have as much mixed blood as anyone. White is a very broad statement that only scartches the surface. Different people, different locations, different ethnicity.

Labeling white skin people as "whites" and black skin people "blacks" is ignorant and racist. It only serves to keep us uninformed and devided as people.

sarcasm
As for Hitler being a black jew. Go figure. The blacks and the jews ruin everything. Let's start a genocide hey guys?!
/sarcarsm

Did I do the DNA tests ?

No.

Did I create DNA ?

No.

I think that what we have here are a bunch of people who have got used to attacking whites / germans as the monsters of Nazism, and then along comes the facts that the most evil man in history wasnt white - he was black and jewish.

Therefore this means that all that propaganda put out by the media about Hitler was all wrong.

Now people can say ' sorry the most evil man in history wasnt white - he was black and jewish' and that means all those liberals and leftists who use the usual 'the white race is evil' attack have been all shown to be wrong.

How does that feel - to know all the facts you thought you knew were wrong.

Now you cannot say ' the white man is responsible for the most evil regime in history.

No - Hitler was a dictator who was black and Jewish.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is all dumb and taken out of context.
In the 30's and 40's most of the "western" world held similar ideas and practices as "The Nazis".
And Hitler's vision was not about HIM, it was about the future, and his idea of an advanced society.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

What propoganda?! WHere are these movies that say that a white man is the root of all evil? That a white man tried to conquer the world with a #ty mustach and a swastika? THe only documentaries I have seen blame the man Hitler for genocide in europe. I will admitt that there seems to be an anti-german bias, but it is no worse than the anti-african, or anti-muslim biases. In my experience the American media is quite good to "white people.

Even if this is true. The focus on Hitler as a blackjew is just another attempt at dehumanizing entire races.

Also, if Hitler were black skinned with european blood would you still be on here posting?

Unfortunatley I am off to work so I will not be able to carry on this discussion till later. Maybe I can post at work if I get a chance. Still ...

If you feel the media is attacking you for being white take it up with the monopolized american media. Your beef is not with blacks or jews, but with the people who manipulate and enslave. They are men most likely, who cares what their races are. They still suck balls.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
This is all dumb and taken out of context.
In the 30's and 40's most of the "western" world held similar ideas and practices as "The Nazis".
And Hitler's vision was not about HIM, it was about the future, and his idea of an advanced society.

So DNA testing is 'dumb and taken our of context'.

I thiught it was a science !

Hitlers vision was an direct aspect of his own IMAGINED race and ethnicity.

Therefore these results reveal his racial theories in Mein Kampf were all based on a self delusion as to who he was.

If Htler knew he was of Black and African heritage - do you think he would have created the Nazi ideology.

No.

Therefore these results change everything and demand history be re-written to reflect the reality of who Hitler was,

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Hitler Was African And Jewish, Either way his actions were ignorant towards the species.

Interesting find none the less.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BilboBob

What propoganda?! WHere are these movies that say that a white man is the root of all evil? That a white man tried to conquer the world with a #ty mustach and a swastika? THe only documentaries I have seen blame the man Hitler for genocide in europe. I will admitt that there seems to be an anti-german bias, but it is no worse than the anti-african, or anti-muslim biases. In my experience the American media is quite good to "white people.

Even if this is true. The focus on Hitler as a blackjew is just another attempt at dehumanizing entire races.

Also, if Hitler were black skinned with european blood would you still be on here posting?

Unfortunatley I am off to work so I will not be able to carry on this discussion till later. Maybe I can post at work if I get a chance. Still ...

If you feel the media is attacking you for being white take it up with the monopolized american media. Your beef is not with blacks or jews, but with the people who manipulate and enslave. They are men most likely, who cares what their races are. They still suck balls.

ARE YOU KIDDING !

Every documentary about the Nazis makes reference to the Aryans !

Blaming whites for Nazism is the basis of leftism and liberalism !

So telling the truth about Hitlers racial origins is demonising blacks !

Unreal.

If Hitler were black skinned - do you think he would ever have created the Nazi party and led the Aryans / white Germans into hell - no.

I dont blame blacks or Jews for anything - this is simply scientific fact revealing uncomfortable facts that white liberals, black liberals and many Jews will be very uncomfortable with.

Louis Farrakhan on the other hand will be delighted with the news that Hitler had black ancestors !

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Hitler Was African And Jewish, Either way his actions were ignorant towards the species.

Interesting find none the less.

Agreed 100 %

This is more than interesting though - this is history making news.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
This is absolute nonsense.

Adolf Hitler was a White, Roman Catholic, Austrian!! We have all seen the images, seen the film footage. This is laughable. Sorry!!

Why would someone come out with this?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join