It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How's it going, everyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I'm bored. I thought I'd see how my ATS family was doing.
It's cloudy and raining here and there in Michigan. I'm sitting here listening to music on cloud 9.

Feel free to share your day/problems/thoughts with me, or you can ask me questions. Either way.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AmrikazNightmar3

nice and sunny here in NB, Canada. Sadly though I can only attest to this from my view out this tiny little window from my imaging lab.

As for how it's going, not well, my clonezilla server keeps crapping out when there is a power surge or drop, and when it does the entire DHCP service takes a crap requiring a complete reboot of the server.

Doubt you can help with that, but you DID ask

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Question: "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

That's true, I did ask.
Sadly, I don't know anything about that.

I wouldn't mind visiting Canada one day. Somewhere like Quebec.

Hope your day goes well, my friend!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by anon102

Yes.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Explanation: My problem is your not in chat yet..so I am here to help you get your 200posts up so you can do that!

Personal Disclosure: Aside from that... I'm waiting on this so called rapture that may or may not happen in next 48hrs. It bothers me that those who may be raptured [???] will leave the gas and power on in their homes causing no end of trouble for those who are not raptured [such as myself...if it happens]. Unfortunately there isnt much I can do about that! If your bored I recommend having a look at this thread...

Place your hilarious video's here. (by Stop-loss!
posted on 6-5-2011 @ 05:34 PM) [ATS: offtopic]

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I wouldn't mind visiting Canada one day. Somewhere like Quebec.

You totally should, New Brunswick is right beside, and kinda under, quebec. I've been to Montreal a few times and it's great, but I'd really love to go to Quebec city, if you ever take a trip here go there. nova scotia, much like NB, it's quite beautiful if you are into scenic vistas and ice cold, but nice, beaches.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks! I'm getting there.

As far as the so-called "rapture" goes... I don't understand, but I admit I haven't looked too deeply into it, why people think that. I'm sure it says, somewhere in the bible, something along the lines of, "No one, not even angels, will know the time and place etc, etc". So how is it they know? Food for thought, if anything.

I will check out that thread, thanks for the heads-up. Cheers!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
If rapture happens ... then it happens. -I know I'm not ready for it

Doubt my neighbors are ready for it ... doubt anyone is ready for it. Meh, if it end on Saturday, then it ends. It's about time.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Ah you know trimming the beard with a bowie knife, enjoying a can of pork and beans, with a side of deep fried bacon, and watching Rambo all four of them. In other words just chillin and relazing in a most assuredly manly way, high five for all the manly men out there, and a Heeyyy to all the single ladies.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

MEH.

translation = 4 hours left at work, tired of standing outside in 90* weather

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

I'm sure I will. I've always wanted to travel. I haven't been out of state, let alone my own city, but a hand full of times.

Thanks for replying!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

Thanks for sharing that, friend.

new topics

top topics

join