It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President with No Past: Obama’s Electability in 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If you are at your computer right now, posting on ATS, there is no reason you would not be having Infowars broadcast on at the same time, like I have. I don't agree people are trying to hurt Obama, it's just that there are highly mysterious QUESTIONS that people want answered --soundly-- . Jerome Corsi and Co. are legally going after Esquire Magazine. My gawwwd, that zine was as audacious in it's --counter-- intelligence, as a TSA child groper.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Has anyone on ATS read Corsi's book yet? I was thinking of getting it but I thought there would be more people talking about what it revealed and now I am a little gunshy.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

Don't wait for the MSM to endorse it
They have been working hard to smear it WITH OUTRIGHT LIES. I ordered one, looking forward to it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
If you are at your computer right now, posting on ATS, there is no reason you would not be having Infowars broadcast on at the same time, like I have. I don't agree people are trying to hurt Obama, it's just that there are highly mysterious QUESTIONS that people want answered --soundly-- . Jerome Corsi and Co. are legally going after Esquire Magazine. My gawwwd, that zine was as audacious in it's --counter-- intelligence, as a TSA child groper.

Yeah i`ve been listening to the show with Corsi and he`s promising some more info next week.
This other story about Harrison j Bounel ( if it`s true ) seems pretty explosive too !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join