It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President with No Past: Obama’s Electability in 2012

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I just happened to come across this article by chance a few hours ago:

The President with No Past: Obama’s Electability in 2012

There's another article on Alex Jones InfoWars website that is even more damning.

To be completely honest, I had heard the rumors about Obama being a CIA creation but I had never really looked into it. After having read it, I still can't say for sure if Obama was the son of CIA NOC agents, groomed throughout his entire life to eventually be installed as president; but think about it - if a "Manchurian candidate" were to be placed in the White House, this is the way it would have been done.

The "proof" laid out in this article is admittedly circumstantial; however, when taken in toto, and considering the LARGE number of coincidences, sealed records, sealed travel documents, keeping his BC under wraps for two years (if the real thing has even been released,) and other discrepancies concerning the Obama presidency, I thought you folks might like to take a stab at it.

The question: Is President Obama a creation of the CIA?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Lets have a "Manchurian candidate" who wants to tax the rich?

I am so amazed that the one president who has done anything for normal people in so long get bashed by huge corpirate funded smear campaigns and all the conspirecy theory people buy into it...

Even got normal americans to go antimedicare and antiunion, all to save us from that evil Obama.. Sad days in America.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
The question: Is President Obama a creation of the CIA?

Abso-freakin-lutely !!!!

I believe it.

There is just too much evidence that
points to it. And also too much they are trying
to hide.

And let's not forget that Bush Jr. was ALSO
a CIA son of Bush Sr.

2 in a row, TPTB are on a roll.

kudos on the thread, nice find
S&F

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The "proof" laid out in this article is admittedly circumstantial

Indeed it is. And I hate to say this about an infowars article as I've effectively cut all ties to that network, this is the first article I've seen coming out about Obama that actually has a little bit of substance to it.

I still find the entire thing highly unlikely as the people who would have planned this, before his birth, would all be dead now anyways, beyond all the other things that makes it highly unlikely.

But at least this article makes direct claims that can be discussed.

edit on 19-5-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I really don't understand these smear campaigns. It's just like the birthers...Do they even realize how embarrassing they are? How does Obama have no past?

He has been professor and senator, and these two titles of his have been well documented. What more 'past' does he need? I know he mixed around some prominent names in politics and that probably got him to where he is now.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Actually, the only people this is an embarrassment for, are all those who voted for him.
Really? Everything about him has been documented? How about we come up with millions of dollars to legally make him open up all the CLOSED documents he has given millions of dollars to his lawyers to hide?

He's an embarrassment for placing Americans in this situation. Why should we be embarrassed?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

The only thing embarrasing was that joke of a birth certificate pubished and released inpdf and many layers. Sad people don't know enought about the technology they use to realize how fake that BC is.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
The only joke I am seeing here is that people still believe in this 2 party system. Republicans, Democrats ... please.

One in the same.

P.S. comment not directed at OP.
edit on 19-5-2011 by anon102 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
I am so amazed that the one president who has done anything for normal people in so long

Like what????

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Once anyone gets past the CIA contrived person Obama is, it raises the question of where has he been? What has he been doing prior to 2004 that necessitated keeping his records being kept secret by means of presidential executive order?

This to me is more intriguing than arguing about some fake birth certificate that is clearly faked and provided as a fake to keep the conspiracy centers talking conspiracy of a nature that focuses elsewhere instead of what is more important to ponder or question or investigate by means of logical investigative methods.

Being a complete human construct of the CIA implies that Obama is complicit in a life long standing criminal and national conspiracy, that implicates the highest office of this nation. Those select few that have helped place Obama into office under such conditions, is the secret group that seeks to remain invisible to the general public at all costs.

Once we begin to understand what specific group of certain people placed Obama into the presidency and who has the power to control all the areas of Obama's past, will we understand the full threat this nation has been exposed to.

Anyone who thinks that the birth certificate is a non issue, just doesn't get it and probably never will, but not until we move past the birth certificate and observe on a more broader level does the acknowledgment that Obama is just as guilty as those that placed him there because he cooperates in the ongoing facade as a willing player in the game of deception for the destruction of the American way of life and everything this nation once stood for.

Obama's electability has already in my mind been determined and whatever has to be done or whomever has to be bribed will be bribed or killed if necessary to ensure that Obama gets a second term even if the voting process gets corrupted and manipulated to ensure wins in select states. Such a crime will provide Obama the victory of winning the next historical presidential rigged election that corporate money can buy.

How's that for re-electability in 2012?

Besides, I don't see this nation ever having that future election, but that's another topic better left for another ATS posting of gloom and doom.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
reply to post by OldCorp

Lets have a "Manchurian candidate" who wants to tax the rich?

I am so amazed that the one president who has done anything for normal people in so long get bashed by huge corpirate funded smear campaigns and all the conspirecy theory people buy into it...

Even got normal americans to go antimedicare and antiunion, all to save us from that evil Obama.. Sad days in America.

Star for you!

Normal Americans just don't get it, what Obama is doing will help them greatly in the end.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
And don't forget Obama's alter ego Harrison J Bounel -

Listen about 18 minutes in-

www.trunews.com...

Courtesy of GLP

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by keldas

Anyone who keeps calling anti-Obamaers either right-wing nuts or racist, should listen to this broadcast. There isn't much left to defend Obama after hearing this…. great post!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Embarrassing? What is really embarrassing is that people cannot open there eyes and realize what is going on? If someone said your baby sitter was a pita file would you blindly believe them when they said "no not me" I doubt it. Anyone with common since would want to INVESTIGATE IT!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It'll only be embarrassing if people vote for him again. Once, yeah, I understand how people might have been fooled. But twice? If people vote for him again, then they deserve any and all scorn.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

And when investigation after investigation after investigation turned up NOTHING to substantiate such allegations, what then? Still treat the baby sitter as if they were a pedophile?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Open_Minded Skeptic

Well if there were an investigation I would agree with you, but to date, we have not been given proper access to the documents needed to verify his claims. So you cannot say that it has been investigated. If we were given discovery, he would be a dead duck!
edit on 5/20/11 by xyankee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
He has been professor and senator, and these two titles of his have been well documented. What more 'past' does he need?

Apparently his kindergarten records and his adoption records (even though he was never adopted) are pretty important. If we don't have those... who knows who this guy really is???
Were his parents married? Divorced? Did his mother marry again??? These are important questions about this man that determine who he is!

Here he is in kindergarten...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/652c9d05124f.jpg[/atsimg]

He looks shifty, eh?

More on Obama's Kindergarden Fascist Behavior

I've heard that as early as kindergarten Obama made subversive, anti-American, fascist, Communist finger paintings. So I investigated and found what I've heard are actual finger paintings made by Obama.

We should have seen this coming!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/556cd196d705.jpg[/atsimg]

Fortunately, we have his mother's divorce decree from Soetoro, but it's not important, because we HAVE that. The only records that are important are the ones we don't have! Like his kindergarten records! I'm sure they wouldn't throw away the kindergarten records of the president! Right?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
I really don't understand these smear campaigns. It's just like the birthers...Do they even realize how embarrassing they are? How does Obama have no past?

He has been professor and senator, and these two titles of his have been well documented. What more 'past' does he need? I know he mixed around some prominent names in politics and that probably got him to where he is now.

It's not a smear campaign that I can see, but rather a quest to find answers from the most secretive president the US has ever had. And in regards to those two "Titles" you mentioned, that is where you will find the point: ALL of his scholarly articles have been locked down, and his records as an Illinois Senator have been "lost."

So yeah, he has titles; but that's about it - NOTHING to back them up.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
And don't forget Obama's alter ego Harrison J Bounel -

Listen about 18 minutes in-

www.trunews.com...

Courtesy of GLP

This deserves a thread in itself.
First time i`ve heard this story.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join