It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Authentic Jew Will Recognize the State of Israel

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If you missed my post above: NO name calling!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This video is related to this topic and i found the video very enlightening and it touched my heart.

It is wonderful to see people advocating Peace these days and especially when this person hails from Jewish Ethnicity he has the courage to speak out against the Atrocities committed by Israel.

My Cousin actually goes to this University maybe i'll attend Waterloo one day.

This video made me want to enroll even more.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Explain what David Cole has to do with the subject at hand?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I'm quite well knowledged on the Holocaust Industry of funds and I won't deny it stinks!
edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen
forgive my ignorance.

what is the definition of

an "authentic" Jew?

is it nationality?

is it the variations or factions of the religion?

what about "converted" Jews with no Middle East DNA?

who certifies this?

Yes, this is what I was talking about. The Authentic Jew does not exist. So how can he recognize anything?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just thought I'd throw this in....a majority of converted Jews actually do have ancestrial roots to the Middle East via their patrilineal lineage.....a good example are the Ethiopean and many among the Russian Jews.

Nice try but sadly this poster was wrong when he/she made such an assumption that converted Jews have no semetic DNA.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Just thought I'd throw this in....a majority of converted Jews actually do have ancestrial roots to the Middle East via their patrilineal lineage.....a good example are the Ethiopean and many among the Russian Jews.

Nice try but sadly this poster was wrong when he/she made such an assumption that converted Jews have no semetic DNA.

sadly, you have made an error in reading !

most likely a knee-jerk reaction to a surprise question.

i made no such assumption !!!!!

i asked if converted Jews with no Middle East DNA are considered "authentic".

i did NOT mention "Semitic" either.

did YOU misspell "Semitic" ??? shame shame....

i did NOT assume a majority or minority.

and WHO certifies this ??

perhaps it is all by self-proclamation ?

please do NOT twist words.

please answer correctly.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
posted on 24-5-2011 @ 08:25 AM this post Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You entertain me with some solid evidence and proof to back up your claims and I'll listen to ya.....

got any or do you want to continue your ranting of making accusations based upon Chinese whispers??? "

========================================================================================
in reply :...

where on earth do you get that i want to convince you of anything ,
the incarceration of the mossad who extacitally lit lighters and cheered when 3000 innocent office workers
firefighters and policemen were incinerated in the joint mossad cia false flag mass murder event that has come to be known as 911 for 71 days is a well known fact , and is not in dispute anywhere

your disinformation task here is to keep passersby who might stumble here confused and and thinking it might not be true .... anyone with 6th grade research skill can go forth and establish this actually happened
yuor maintinance of another point of view on this matter and also on the israeli spys picked up in a sweep following 911, demonstrates conclusively you are a disinformation agent working for the interests of mass murder terrorists

and your pride at mossad and the cia keeping us safe "for another day" ?????
did i quote you right ......... that pretty much sums up you ********************************************************************************************************************************************To the mods , i will try to post with better manners in the future , this is an edited post , i hope it can pass review

edit on 24-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: to comply with forum guidelines

edit on 24-5-2011 by donotinducevomiting because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Rememebr the COHEN project?..the Choen's are a Preist caste and they took DNA from people named Cohen all over the world,blacks,Whites,all in between...they are all related..ALL of them

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Yeah im Anti Zionism , and i what know what zionism means .

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by StaceyWilson

Yeah im Anti Zionism , and i what know what zionism means .

Zionism is the search for a homeland and national state. No more, no less.

Sounds like a pretty reasonable thing for any ethnic group without a real home or country to aspire for imo.

Perhaps you would like to tell the Kurds clinging desperately to recently declared homeland in Northern Iraq that they should vacate their place there and continue to face persecution in Turkey, because you do not approve of their Zionist ways.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Isnt this whole post preposterous though?

Who is it who determines if someone is "genuine"?

Im a second generation Canadian. My parents were not born or bred in Canada, yet i consider myself an "authentic" Canadian. Who are you to tell me im wrong? Yes, perhaps i have British genes, but what does that matter. Are only "authentic" jews allowed to have any say in the state of Israel?

You make a very general, broad statement that in no way makes any real sense. Should no one anywhere who moves to country which is not their ethnic home never be allowed to have any say in its governing?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

But why does the homeland have to be on a land where another people have lived for generations prior to the creation of such a homeland?

If the events leading to the creation of the homeland happened in Europe, give the jews a homeland in Europe... not on the land of people who had nothing to do with that particular event.

Why pay for the crimes of the Europeans (Ok, germans in particular) with the land of a people who had nothing to do with the jews getting massacred on a different continent.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes, the Zionists Khazarians have done a great job of calling the Protocols a hoax, even though it has never been irrevocably proven that that's the case. Either way, the content is pretty much a blue print for what has been done, what is being done, and what is intended to be done in our world. If the Protocols are a hoax, all I can say is that they are uncannily prescient and accurate!. Since no definitive proof has been provided one way or another, it's simply one opinion versus another, but the hysteria and vicious attacks launched against anyone who believes their authenticity are legendary and very nasty.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by donotinducevomiting

I applaud you for that post, div. Thank goodness there are people who have not lost their capacity to think and sift information. Starred.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
reply to post by nightbringr

But why does the homeland have to be on a land where another people have lived for generations prior to the creation of such a homeland?

If the events leading to the creation of the homeland happened in Europe, give the jews a homeland in Europe... not on the land of people who had nothing to do with that particular event.

Why pay for the crimes of the Europeans (Ok, germans in particular) with the land of a people who had nothing to do with the jews getting massacred on a different continent.

Im not sure. What is it you would suggest?

The British ruled Palestine through the "British Mandate", authorized by the now defunct League of Nations. Before then, the Turkish Ottomans ruled it since 1841.

While the Balfour Declaration gave the British the right to prepare for Israeli imigration, the Israelis themselves took it further than intended, and esentially made the Palestinians second class citizens in what was argueably their home.

Why do you think Israel was made in reparation of the attrocities of World War 2? They are in fact very unrelated. The Balfour declaration was drafted in 1917, well before WW2.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join