What is Project Bravo? (MUFON Viral Campaign)

page: 1
1

log in

join

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hello.


Looks like MUFON are up to something.

A teaser video is floating around and has popped on a ATS without comment. See here.

I've had a quick search and haven't come across much except comments on the MUFON site.



Hint of the week. You can hold it in your hand.

MUFON - PROJECT BRAVO


Here's the vid:


Any ideas?

iPhone App...as the video was posted on a thread about such a thing?

edit on 19-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: link
edit on 19-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)
edit on 19-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: FIXED URL




posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
After a quick Google search I found this...

MUFON - Anon Hoax
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed URL



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   


Anonymous is in the midst of planning a world wide prank, this time, targeting UFO enthusiasts and well…almost everyone else. If you aren’t familiar with who Anonymous is, then let me quickly fill you in. Anonymous is the name of an online group of people that come from all walks of life and stand for social justice. Online or offline. This group of people are made up of ‘hacktivists’ and the curious. But besides the political aspect, they also do things for the “lulz”. Meaning that the group of talented anonymous users like to stage big elaborate pranks.

mufoncentral.com.../general-discussion/major-ufo-hoax-prank-coming/


This should be the link....sorry.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
If this has nothing to do with ANON as posted above, opened back up. If it has to do with ANON, it will be closed again and redircted.
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just for the record...and to add to it....
On a simple google search I found this....


Don't forget to join us tonight as we reveal a very interesting Star Team case out of Florida and also will address some shocking events! I promise that this show will leave our audience in a fever of discussion! Morgan Beall will be our guests and will NOT shy away from the hard questions! We are easy to find....just look for the Best in UFO/Paranormal Radio!
May 11 at 7:55am
www.inceptionradionetwork.com
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Just for the record...and to add to it....
On a simple google search I found this....


Don't forget to join us tonight as we reveal a very interesting Star Team case out of Florida and also will address some shocking events! I promise that this show will leave our audience in a fever of discussion! Morgan Beall will be our guests and will NOT shy away from the hard questions! We are easy to find....just look for the Best in UFO/Paranormal Radio!
May 11 at 7:55am
www.inceptionradionetwork.com
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)


greeneyedleo, are you sure you are a mod?

First of all you close this thread without reading it, and make a judgement solely based on an ATS members comments (that can't read either).

Then you post a link to a radio show that contains no content regarding MUFON's Project Bravo???

Am I missing something, can you see something I can't?

Rather than posting a link, how about some comment regarding Project Bravo from the in-depth research you have made.


Just for the record...and to add to it.... On a simple google search I found this....


Your tone has wound me up. Your comments when you closed the thread made me want to give the big finger to ATS. And this new post containing an image on facebook doesn't explain anything, just a link to a radio show which only has one reference to Project Bravo, with no information.

And BTW.

I know how to use ATS search. I also know how to google. And it seems I can also read.

//Rant over

... Anyone have any educated ideas what this is?



edit on 20-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: sp
edit on 20-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorganFloridaMUFON
reply to post by Toxicsurf
 


If you make it to complicated the purpose of the app will drown in other functions. Once June rolls around I will be able to release more information about Project Bravo. You will be surprise but do keep the ideas and suggestions rolling.


So it is some type of app for logging UFO's...

Wow, nothing to do with a speculated Anonymous Hoax.


I give up. Going to start my own site with a required IQ test to become a member, and entry level English reading for moderators.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere
 


they are the ones that crashed the psn network ad stole data and bricked systems



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
It would not be good if ATS pissed off Anon. The board would be eradicated in an instant (despite what ATS thinks they have security wise) and then thousands of paranoid conspiracy folks would start having withdraws, lol........

If ATS was smart they would just try to fly below Anon's radar.



posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
After a quick Google search I found this...

MUFON - Anon Hoax
edit on May 19th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: fixed URL


There is absolutely no connection between MUFON's 'Project Bravo' and the alleged 4chan UFO hoax.
Why you even think there is, is a mystery to me.

'Project Bravo' is going to be a cellphone app that records relevant details of UFO sightings and then probably automatically sends the results to MUFON.


Originally posted by MainLineThis
It would not be good if ATS pissed off Anon. The board would be eradicated in an instant (despite what ATS thinks they have security wise) and then thousands of paranoid conspiracy folks would start having withdraws, lol........

If ATS was smart they would just try to fly below Anon's radar.


4chan are more than aware of ATS.
edit on 20-5-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)





new topics
top topics
 
1

log in

join