It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Central Bank Lays It Down: "New IMF Leadership Should Reflect New World Order"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

China Central Bank Lays It Down: "New IMF Leadership Should Reflect New World Order"

www.zerohedge.com

There’s a funny thing about the New World Order: it eventually gets too big and bites the hand the feeds it. Enter the PBoC "The new IMF leadership needs to reflect changes in the world economic order and be more representative of emerging market economies, Chinese central bank governor Zhou Xiaochuan said Thursday in his first public comments since the arrest of Dominique Strauss-Kahn. "The senior management team of the IMF should better reflect changes in world economic patterns...
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

oneworldscam.com

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Dominique Strauss-Kahn is in jail, and the debate over his successor as IMF head has already begun. Some say Struss-Kahn was a threat to the system...

In any case he has been denied bail - quite the interesting twist.

Are we looking at an International Conspriacy?

So Europe wants its IMF and finds itself fighting to hold on to its 30% of the total votes.

Zhou also said he regretted Strauss-Kahn's decision to resign as the Managing Director of IMF.

"The current world economy is recovering slowly from the financial crisis and the European sovereign debt crisis is at a key stage. A powerful IMF support is needed to overcome current difficulties facing Europe and ensure world economic developments are on a robust, sustainable and balanced track," Zhou added.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel reiterated earlier today that the next head of the International Monetary Fund should be a European again. China PBOC: New IMF Leadership Should Reflect New World Order

www.zerohedge.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
interesting new development. i think he was given a choice. either step down quietly, or we'll make it look like suicide. very dirty politics. i've noticed there haven't been any interviews with him. no chance for him to say he is innocent.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
When I read the headline this morning, the thing that caught my eye was the obvious mention of the "New World Order." However, that is because I am conspiratorial minded and ultimately, any order we develop globally, will be a New World Order.

Nonetheless, that is not the thrust of the article and what lies beneath this comment is positioning for the direction we (globally) are heading in. I think its fair that China demands this (I expect Russia to not be too far behind in supporting China's statement). So, it looks like we are watching the moves on the grand chessboard between the U.S./European influence versus the Russo/China (BRIC) influences. Oddly, with respect to using the chess analogy, we've employed super computers to do our financial bidding and chaos (HFT, et al).

The sadness in this, I offer, is that it has nothing to do with the common folk - in any country - and is just political magnates seeking wealth and power. One could argue for either side of the powerhouses, but the simple folk lose in the end. Further, in their climbs for power, they have artificially influenced markets to no real discernible benefit other than enriching themselves and along the way, ravaged countries, peoples and instilled instability.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Be interesting to see which way this goes.... as long as it's not an NWO flavour that supports Gordon Brown**

and interesting to see who is really up for the position (as long as it is not Gordo**)

**hmmm I think I might have an issue here....

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Its interesting for sure. I am not saying the man is innorcent or guilty...

Whats really unnerving is that there are reports out there that Strauss predicted this:

On May 16 the British Daily Mail reported that prior to Strauss-Kahn’s fateful departure for New York, the French newspaper, Liberation, published comments he made while discussing his plans to challenge Sarkozy for the presidency of France. Strauss-Kahn said that as he was the clear favorite to beat Sarkozy, he would be subjected to a smear campaign by Sarkozy and his interior minister, Glaude Gueant. Strauss-Kahn predicted that a woman would be offered between 500,000 and 1,000,000 euros (more than $1,000,000) to make up a story that he raped her.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Geithner calls for open process in IMF succession

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner said the selection of the next chief of the International Monetary Fund should be done through an open process that leads to a speedy succession.

Separately, John Lipsky, the IMF's acting managing director, said Thursday that he deeply regrets the circumstances that temporarily placed him in the top position.

finance.yahoo.com...

Looks like we may put one of the Trilateral Commission members at the head of the IMF.

I wonder if this could have been avoided if Europe would have allowed China and Japan in the Bilderberg Group in the 70s?

I guess it doesn't really matter now though, Asia and America will dominate the IMF and the battle will be on for the Bank for International Settlements, the victor being in control of the global central banking and financial system.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

It's a tough situtation for people that want the truth. On one hand, we have a person in a position of power that could easily have done what he is accused of. On the other, how hard is it to find someone that will make up a story like this just to screw a person not playing by your rules?
How would we ever find out the truth? Short of rape kit dna evidence, it's basically her word vs his.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
zhou doesn't even mention "new world order". He says the economic world order must be more representative of emerging markets.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

thats how i feel. its more than a bit suspicious. i've seen those reports too. if you can afford a million dollar bail, you can get any prostitute you want for sex. i don't think he would give up a shot at the presidency for a maid.

i wouldn't be surprised if this was a setup. he could be guilty, but setup makes more logical sense.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Wasn't he denied bail? Also found articles that his wife doesn't believe he's guilty either. Any other reason to go after this guy besides being Sarkozy's competition?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Ultimately, I see the CFR, IMF, Royal Institute of International Affairs (RIIA) & Federal Reserve (and all other Central Banks) all belonging to The Crown. Since the BIS is the "head" of the Central Bankers, might as well consider them in there too.

I wonder, with all this QE to infinity stuff, if the nations with the greatest stores and access to commodities will be the victors, essentially when the dollar is hyper-inflated.

We will see.

Edit: Since I posted that, I read this article, which I will share the following paragraph:

The Elite quite simply cannot stop an idea whose time has come. The simple idea is that things that cannot go on forever, won’t. The world sees how the Elite really work. The world wants out of the dollar and only REAL tangible assets provide that way out. The Elite can try to “corner” the flow of silver, the rest of the world will corner the Elite. Dollar is doomed there is no stopping that. The best that the Elite can hope for it is that they can fool enough people into a World Bank or IMF sponsored currency, which of course will be controlled by the same Anglo American Banksters. When the collapse happens there will be power vacuums all over the world and local power will fill the void where the dollar once reigned supreme. The Elite will fail horribly in their quest for a one world currency and it will shatter into a thousand pieces. Decades of schemes and deceptions will be turned upside down in a few weeks.

Worth the read.
edit on 19-5-2011 by alyoshablue because: Added Edit Note

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by alyoshablue

I'm still trying to figure the Crown out in this.

I know the conventional theories, many which are badly researched or outright hoaxed, have them in some lead role.

The Morgan-Rockefeller axis crushed Rhodes-Rothschild at the dawn of the 20th, but Rhodes and Rothschild were not the Monarchy. The Monarchy survived the collapse of the British Empire, but with how much power intact?

Meanwhile Continental Europe's power elite regrouped after WW2, giving birth to the EU and they have struggled to overtake Britain. Yet, Britain has held firm. The EU could colllapse tommorow and they would not suffer like France and Germany would.

I don't want to call London, a wild card. They have stuck with the US for a century. They are an enigma though for sure.
edit on 19/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: tom

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Good points, MikeboydUS. Perhaps, I have been mistaken in lopping them all together (i.e. all bankers with the US/EU camps, etc.). Seems like there is a split in there somewhere ... but hard to discern with only one brain, operating at 8% potential and ravaged by the excesses of college, "business" dinners and backyard barb-b-ques.

It's almost like all these News Stories are merging: DSK/IMF, China Central Bank/IMF, Russia/China & Middle East. I guess it is wait and see time.

new topics

top topics

join