It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.4 EQ Libya?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Found this apparently this was on some news sites and now has been taken down....I don't put anything past the TPTB, they have the resources the money and the connections to do anything, and cover up anything

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well crap... If my Mt. Etna theory didnt pan out, I was going to blame HAARP....

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Nope it wasn't Etna - She's doing just fine this Morning! (See the link in my signature)...

reply to post by WEWILLALLBEFREE

Regardless of the amount of money TPTB have or how they use it - if there was that HUGE of an EQ in this area I would have felt it. They couldn't cover that up. And, I would presume the Island of Sicily would be under a tsunami watch.

Do I know that for a fact? No, but come onnnn 8.4 and living only about 200-250 miles from the 8.4? Nawwwww, I would have felt it...

peace
edit on 20-5-2011 by silo13 because: peace

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

14 hours and 142 replies later and it took me what was all of 7 seconds to google it.

www.google.com...:h&sa=X&ei=6f_VTYe_CMby0gHWrumMBw&ved=0CAsQpwUoAQ&biw=981&bih=654

There are no reports in the last hour, thus this is case closed, game set and match, checkmate!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
It's reported here.

www.emsc-csem.org...
edit on 20-5-2011 by emberscott because: added statement.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisrand

Off topic: Star for your signature, my philosophy as well...
Back on topic, personally I don't believe it could be an unreported EQ of this magnitude, but it certainly is worth keeping an eye on, especially after the two earthquakes (Spain and Turkey) recently happened in the vast Mediterranean area.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Nato carried out air strikes near the coast, false alarm eveyone.
edit on 20-5-2011 by hotbread because: tb

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Wow alerting mods because a guy just wanted confirmation on a site.
Calm down. Seriously, I see you everywhere with that same damn attitude.

Cut it out.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Since this video? About a minute in, you will see the 8.4 in Libya being reported. Looks like the data is being censored. View this quick, while you can.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-5-2011 by weareallone52 because: addition

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Wait, so if there is no EQ, then this is a hoax, no? or just 404 the entire thread and get it off the main page...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

This is not off topic. This is about censorship. See the link to the video that shows the data. There was an 8.4 earthquake in Libya today.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

I seriously hope by now that people here at ATS are aware that HAARP is more than capable of causing earthquakes. There are actually 3 arrays in Alaska - and that's all you need to do the job, i.e., direct the waves at a target. In this case, Libya. (And let's not talk about Japan, Haiti, Chile...It goes on and on and on).

This link will lead you to an article that provides evidence, such as patents, etc, made available through the Freedom of Information Act. Educate yourself. Get informed. HAARP really can do this.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...
edit on 20-5-2011 by weareallone52 because: too high

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
FWIW the largest siesmo reading EVER for a nuclear blast was a 7.6, and that was already 1.9km into the ground, A Nuclear blast in Libya (ground level or air balst) wouldn't even show as a Mag 4

Date/Time: 1973/10/27 6:59:57.4
Lat: 70.78 Long: 54.18
Region: Novaya Zemlya, Russia
Mw: n/a Ms: 7.6 Mb: 6.98 ML: n/a
Depth: 1.9 km
Deaths: n/a , Injuries: n/a
Tsunami: n/a
Source: noaa
This event was an Underground USSR Thermonuclear Weapons Test Explosion at a shaft depth of -1900m and a estimated yeild of 4000kt.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by weareallone52

yeah first thing i did after reading the post about the airstrike was check the coords.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Dutchsinse is commenting also.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
not sure why that youtube vid is showing an 8.4. USGS isn't showing that, or a few others...so going to go with the one website that appearantly did report on it is inaccurate...maybe someone kicked their sensor or some such..who knows, but no confirmation...no people tweeting, etc...going with a hoax, but meh, lets see what the next 12 hours or so produces..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Even the guys over the pole shift blog are reporting the earthquake

Pole Shift Blog On Libya 8.4

found deep inside the lists of the EMSC was this earthquake listed at 8.4m off the coast of libya, however none of the world listing sites has listed it and is calling it a 6.0 that occurred in turkey, it has only just happened so there hasn't been a bulletin concerning losses of life or damage to building etc, will post later on.

s is all very strange. German news reports a Nato bombing hitting more then 8 Libyan warships last night.There could be a connection as well

Some are saying this earthquake will be covered it up.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

edit on 20-5-2011 by inanna1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
The report may be just caused by a wrong device, no people from the area reporting any sing of an earthquake.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bocimaster

But why would GPL ban me when I asked how to take a screen shot... I took one, uploaded it on photobucket... came back to post it and BOOM my ip address was banned

This is where I was going to post it www.godlikeproductions.com...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join