It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

8.4 EQ Libya?

page: 3
63
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
I'm guessing a bomb went off very close to a seismograph inside of Libya, which caused a false reading. The place is a warzone.


That could be a good reason for the readings but with a depth of 30km, I don't know.

Still puzzling.




posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
i going to say False flag on this no report at all on any trusted EQ monitoring site, so off to the hoax bin this goes.
edit on 19-5-2011 by bekod because: word corection



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The Conspiracy Theorist in me wants to say that maybe this is some kind of "message" from the PTB. A shot across his bow so to speak. Interesting that it would happen just before Obama's mideast speech.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Maybe we'll have to wait for Obama to stop speaking. Wouldn't want something like a big EQ to interrupt this very important address to the fawning masses...



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Another report:

European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre

www.emsc-csem.org...



edit on 19-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod
 

You look like smart gay ..




posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Another report:

European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre

www.emsc-csem.org...



edit on 19-5-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

Source for this one is "BUC", which is




Back to first source.

Plus it do not figure in the "last earthquakes" list:





So probably a false alarm...
edit on 19-5-2011 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


The location for both match as well as the magnitude. I would say this info won't get going until Obama stops speaking.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
i know quakes often get reclassified and whatnot.

but something like this of being reported in one place and not the others, this i never saw....

if it was a mistake im sure someone in the romanian station would have pulled it by now.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's an error.

""An error of the devices at Strasbourg to which INFP is connected, declares the chief of the institution, Gheorghe Marmureanu"



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnotherYOU
i know quakes often get reclassified and whatnot.

but something like this of being reported in one place and not the others, this i never saw....

if it was a mistake im sure someone in the romanian station would have pulled it by now.


Yeah, I don't get it yet.

Just going to keep a watch on the more popular sites as well and see what happens.



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
It's an error.

""An error of the devices at Strasbourg to which INFP is connected, declares the chief of the institution, Gheorghe Marmureanu"


An error at least will answer the ?

Got a link?

Thanx



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


Interesting - found this site (translated). Don't know what to think. Sure hope it's not true. Sorry, don't know really how to embed.

translate.google.com...://www.infp.ro/earthquake-details%3Forid%3D2011-7984-ronet&ei=OVDVTc72Hce4tgfWjMnoCw&sa=X&oi=t ranslate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CEoQ7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DEarthquake%2B8.4%2Bmagnitude%2Bin%2BNEAR%2BCOAST%2BOF%2BLIBYA%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rls% 3Dcom.microsoft:en-US%26rlz%3D1I7RNTN_en%26biw%3D1004%26bih%3D575%26tbs%3Dqdr:w%26prmd%3Divns

peace



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627
 


mind linking us to wherever you got that? so we cant acuse you of typing that...

still, if it was an error in strasbourg, how come the romanian station was the only one to pick it up.
edit on 19/5/11 by AnotherYOU because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I hope I'm not duplicating, but here's another site that shows it happened.

www.emsc-csem.org...

peace



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


I guess this came from here




posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gutterpus
reply to post by jude11
 


Interesting - found this site (translated). Don't know what to think. Sure hope it's not true. Sorry, don't know really how to embed.

translate.google.com...://www.infp.ro/earthquake-details%3Forid%3D2011-7984-ronet&ei=OVDVTc72Hce4tgfWjMnoCw&sa=X&oi=t ranslate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CEoQ7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DEarthquake%2B8.4%2Bmagnitude%2Bin%2BNEAR%2BCOAST%2BOF%2BLIBYA%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rls% 3Dcom.microsoft:en-US%26rlz%3D1I7RNTN_en%26biw%3D1004%26bih%3D575%26tbs%3Dqdr:w%26prmd%3Divns

peace


The Link isn't working?

Thanx



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

edit on 19-5-2011 by Gutterpus because: Deleted



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   



posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Gutterpus
 


Here it is...

To do the link right, just click "link", enter the display text, hit enter, enter the link, hit enter and done


edit on 19-5-2011 by rstregooski because: xzcv



new topics

top topics



 
63
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join