It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Mayan Question" Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I will make this short I'm on the hop....

To those that might have insight. Feel free to explain any ideas you may have from my latest offering from "The Hall Of Records".
Now we all know...if you don't, there are quite a few threads on this subject on ATS..The Mayan Pyramid theory relating to their calendar. e.g

So a small example as to where this is leading.
On 18th May 2011 I had a dream of a most beautiful place, within this place were models of certain buildings, one the focus of what I can only say was a guided tour...A white marble Mayan Pyramid toped by a Jade green structure, In the theory above its known as "Ignition". So the guide relays the relevant iformation about what each layer in numerical terms represented and as he reached the Jade Structure he didn't call it Ignition he called it....."Destruction". At this point I awoke.
I'm currently looking into this dream.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I once had a dream about the Mayan calendar end-date. It was 12/21/12 and I was in a large room with a handful of people and all of a sudden the gravity was reversed and I got sucked up to the ceiling. I remember it wasn't a pleasant anti-gravity scenario where you could float around. The effect from the gravity was so strong that I could barely fight it and I was pinned against the ceiling. I then woke up in a panic. I am not convinced this is going to happen but it sure was an interesting dream.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
S & F. I feel the change and acceleration every single day. I'm now on the second part of this presentation and so far I realize that the Mayas are a so intelligent group that I suspect them to have some connection with alien civilisation. They way they had it so right with this much of precision makes me wonder
. Anyways Thanks to you for bringing this out there and I wish you follow your path and complete your mission along the way.

Sincerly yours,

Thruthseek3r

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lover088

Thankyou I will read this at length......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by andys
I once had a dream about the Mayan calendar end-date. It was 12/21/12 and I was in a large room with a handful of people and all of a sudden the gravity was reversed and I got sucked up to the ceiling. I remember it wasn't a pleasant anti-gravity scenario where you could float around. The effect from the gravity was so strong that I could barely fight it and I was pinned against the ceiling. I then woke up in a panic. I am not convinced this is going to happen but it sure was an interesting dream.

Sounds like the time period of the Great Pole Reversal events of the past ...2million or more years ago.(give or take a million) Of which we have had 2 the first alot older I'm lead to beleive.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r
S & F. I feel the change and acceleration every single day. I'm now on the second part of this presentation and so far I realize that the Mayas are a so intelligent group that I suspect them to have some connection with alien civilisation. They way they had it so right with this much of precision makes me wonder
. Anyways Thanks to you for bringing this out there and I wish you follow your path and complete your mission along the way.

Sincerly yours,

Thruthseek3r

I did find this

Certain Mayan pyramid-like constructions were also built as burial places for powerful rulers, containing burial chambers within these giant structures, which usually contained treasures like jade. According to some historians, one of the reasons the Mayan pyramids were built so high was that they served as landmarks for the Mayan people, since the tops protruded from the jungle. Also, they served to remind the populace that the gods were always present. To the Mayans, their pyramids also represented mountains, while their temples symbolized caves that led to the underworld, while the doorways were representative of the mouths of monsters, and hence were embellished accordingly. Since they were excellent astronomers, some think that they also used their pyramid structures as observatories.

Source

The monsters mouth or entrance to the underworld.....

I'm still investigating.

new topics

top topics

join