It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies?! Bug Out Bags CDC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I found it interesting yesterday the the CDC is using zombies to promote the use of BOB's.

Zombie

I have never seen anything like this before from the CDC. Sure they make it seem all in fun, but really since when has the CDC ever done this before. I know at one time during the cold war there were fallout drills. But this one seems very different and I can't place my finger on it.

Is there something coming that the TPTB are prepping us for? What are everyone's thoughts on this?
edit on 19-5-2011 by the4thhorseman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by the4thhorseman

so now " the evil TPTB " want us to survive ?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think with the recent events in Japan has in part sparked this. Lets take the reactor problems out of the mix for a moment and just focus on the earthquake and the resulting tsunami. From the way I understand it, the Japanese people have always been aware of the dangers of earthquakes in the area and had taken certain precautions in the event of. Their society was for the most part prepared for this sort of thing and I think it shows. Had they not been prepared, I think it would have been very possible to have seen the death toll numbers like Indonesia had when they had their tsunami. Being prepared, they had as much of a an early warning as possible and they had made personal preparations to fend for themselves, such as bug out bags. Which I think led to the minimal or nonexistent looting scenarios.

I believe that has not gone unnoticed and certain entities now see the affect of being prepared as much as possible eliminates some of the fear and panic that comes with emergency situations. I think the CDC is taking a responsible approach to getting people to make common sense preparations for things that cannot be controlled.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Activation of zombie mode must be close indeed. Attack absorb destroy recycle souls transfer. Maybe new sphere transfered too or nebula life now. Be good...... there.... Until you mess up in how ever many eternias and activation restarted again.... souls moved again.... New location for souls again..... 3 cycles that fast. Cycles circles once before do it again. energy management

edit on 5/19/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What I think is most interesting is that this release is just days before a "supposed" rapture.

Some theorize that the rapture isn't a removal of the physical, just the soul, leaving behind an empty shell

hmmmmmm......

watch out for them blue beams

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A thread on this topic is available Here.

Please add your comments to that one.

Closed.

~Keeper

top topics

join