It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much for your silence?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by capone3d
You really think mankind is ready for this kind of information?Hell no.PPl are always gonna have doubts and question your motives.I'd take sum cash and join whatever organisation is hiding the truth.

Thats what im trying to say, we look in some conspiracies with family slaughter involved, but maybe we must look into every human basic needs?
A need to have everything .. People will do anything for money, that's for sure!

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan

Originally posted by Deimos
Is there any evidence of entire families dissapearing?

You must be joking!!

No? do you have any evidence?
Hopefully you'll respond with something more mature compared to your last post....although i'm doubting it.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Deimos]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
If you did not get it: there is no evidence, and will be no evidence as long as the government is doing its job correctly. Do you understand me?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
If you did not get it: there is no evidence, and will be no evidence as long as the government is doing its job correctly. Do you understand me?

Perfectly, but if there's no evidence, what makes people think entire families have dissapeared?
Surely to come to that conclusion there must be witness statements or something to back it up.
I asked purely because i'd not heard of any accounts of entire families going missing
There was no need to reply in the fashion you did originally, it deters people from participating if that's the kind of reply people are going to get to genuine interest.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What would happen if I would be able to backup the answer the "yes" to your question? Probably something very bad to many people either on the government's side, or my side. So it is better not to deal with such questions, and leave it unanswered.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealityBites

A need to have everything .. People will do anything for money, that's for sure!

You probably had some real bad experience regarding money. But it does not mean, that everyone does the same. There is no doubt, that some people do everything for money.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes, people are paid to hide the truth, but not directly. Those who work on top secret projects (and most of this is of course, NOT alien related), get paid good salaries (mostly because they are trained engineers, scientists, etc. anyhow, or veteran military), and pensions, etc.

In addition, at varying levels, there are Secrecy Agreements that you must sign. Hell, I had to sign one just to join a student CIA trainee program (and this was just to even be considered for it) (many years ago, and my career goals kind went up in smoke when Russia was no longer the enemy (who saw that coming???), etc. but that's a totally different story...)

Breaking a Secrecy Agreement could get you charged with Treason, or even Espionage, etc. and if you remember, those are punishable by death! LEGALLY! So yes, of course there is also threat...and it doesn't even have to be outside legal bounds.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Gruesome. But the gov't probably knows what it is doing...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join