It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists To Save Pets After The Rapture

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by simonsayz

the article is awesome

but i was reading this one
www.rawstory.com...

I like how they offer cover even for the following scheduled "rapture"

(from your provided link)

Contracts are good for 10 years, just in case the Mayan calendar prophesy, which predicts the world will end in December next year, comes true.

edit on 19-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Even though I don't have it in me to con folk myself, I do find this kinda funny! Even if this Rapture event was true, I would not want any part of it if I had to leave my dogs behind. As far as I'm concerned, our animal companions deserve to go to Heaven, more so than most humans, including myself!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

Yes the animals probably all deserve to go before the first human even gets to steps through the gate.

edit on 19-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

i know i saw that and just laughed lol

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper

Originally posted by fordrew
[I hope they do. Its called culling the herd my friend. Stupid people deserve losing their money so I have no remorse.

That was a cold and unneeded comment. Wishing people to die because of their religious beliefs? Kind reminds me of another guy some 66 years ago...

As for the "atheists", can't blame a guy for trying to make a buck!

That is just putting words in my mouth. They deserve to die for believing that the bible, a +/- 2000 year old book, written by humans mind you, is predicting Armageddon and conveniently is discovered years if not months earlier than this specific date of May 21, 2011.. Not to mention the bible specifically states that it can't predict when the so called " Rapture " will start.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by acrux

Even though I don't have it in me to con folk myself, I do find this kinda funny! Even if this Rapture event was true, I would not want any part of it if I had to leave my dogs behind. As far as I'm concerned, our animal companions deserve to go to Heaven, more so than most humans, including myself!

Agreed

I refuse to go anywhere without my furry family.
Can you just imagine, if this was to ever be true, being miserable in heaven?
It would be a nasty place without our furry brethren

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
what kind of heaven is it if there is no man's bestfriend??!?!?!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I can't help but think and laugh to myself...

What if these atheists just got into a contract they will end up having to fulfill?

All those pets... I wonder how many atheists are up for taking care of the pets? I mean... if the Rapture happens, then God exists! Do you think God is going to let them get away with not fulfilling their side of the contract? ROFL.

And what good will their money be...? I think that BOTH parties that participated in this contract are lacking massive amounts of brain tissue!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

if it happens, then the atheist will take care of the pets...the money? the money is still useful considering we have so many atheists and other religion that don't believe in the christian god

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

what kind of heaven is it if there is no man's bestfriend?

What no cute sexy girls to play doctor with. Stuff that I'll stay on earth with the babes.
edit on 20-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by simonsayz

if it happens, then the atheist will take care of the pets...the money? the money is still useful considering we have so many atheists and other religion that don't believe in the christian god

No they wont. If the rapture actually happens, they will probably be eating their pets for nourishment after panic breaks loose.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux

what kind of heaven is it if there is no man's bestfriend?

What no cute sexy girls to play doctor with. Stuff that I'll stay on earth with the babes.
edit on 20-5-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

thats what i was saying in another thread about hell

heaven would be boring, hell would be like a party for eternity
no diseases and all those girls

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

No they wont. If the rapture actually happens, they will probably be eating their pets for nourishment after panic breaks loose.

sir, are you on crack?

i won't be eating my dogs, if rapture happens, i be happy..so then i all those people i debated and made them cry about their religion can finally laugh at my face

that includes my old christian professor, and the whole damn class that try to debate with me and they ended up spouting nonsense...a few of them cried cuz they couldn't answer what i asked

final answer "i just have faith" or "god has a plan"

if pets can't go to heaven, god needs to check himself before he wrecks himself

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

It's kind of like the life-after-death thing. Those who don't believe in such are hoping that they won't wake up on the other side while those who do believe won't ever know that they were wrong.

IF this event DOES occur, then there will be very, very few believing (or disbelieving?) atheists left.

Call it, 'The Save of the Day'.

What a strange world we live in, lol.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

sir, are you on crack?

i won't be eating my dogs, if rapture happens, i be happy..so then i all those people i debated and made them cry about their religion can finally laugh at my face

that includes my old christian professor, and the whole damn class that try to debate with me and they ended up spouting nonsense...a few of them cried cuz they couldn't answer what i asked

final answer "i just have faith" or "god has a plan"

if pets can't go to heaven, god needs to check himself before he wrecks himself

When you're starving eating dogs would seem reasonable. I'm not on crack; I'm being realistic here.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

I wouldn't eat my pet because I love my parrot like he was part of the family, wait he is part of the family
but what I don't understand if why would animals get left behind? There is no reason to leave them behind unless like I said, animals lives are irrelevent to God because if we suffer, they will suffer aswell.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hilarious. S&F for the enterprising atheists who came up with this business model!

What would really be ironic is if a Christian paid for the service, then their pet was lifted up at the rapture but they weren't!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

umm theres plenty of animals such as pigs, cows, chickens, lambs, goat, fishes and others

i don't think im gonna eat my own pet

no worries we have atheists that are chefs..we got scientists that can clone more animals

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

I've got plenty of neighbours we can eat if it comes to the crunch. Some so large we won't be hungry for a long time.

PS do you want leg, rib or buttock?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Woops! There are a couple of things that must happen first.

" Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by... letter as from us, a...s that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition."
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join