It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oracle of truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hello fellow humans

I am offering the truth.

When a thread strands and/ore gets derailed. You turn to the oracle to shed a light on the matter.

Don't ask me about laws, and technological specifics and such things. I offer the truth behind the ego.

When it happens to a thread I will see a pm, and will shed a light on it. ( In no way has this anything to do, with moderation,like the real moderators here.) I don't judge

Have a nice day.

Grtz,

The Oracle

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OracleTruth

Hi OracleTruth, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Interesting introduction to say the least.
But i think if your going to do that it might be a bit of a bumpy ride for the most part..
but have fun..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OracleTruth
Hello fellow humans

I am offering the truth.

When a thread strands and/ore gets derailed. You turn to the oracle to shed a light on the matter.

Don't ask me about laws, and technological specifics and such things. I offer the truth behind the ego.

When it happens to a thread I will see a pm, and will shed a light on it. ( In no way has this anything to do, with moderation,like the real moderators here.) I don't judge

Have a nice day.

Grtz,

The Oracle

At best it will be a truth, if not just your truth. For even if everyone saw it as the truth, thousands have been deceived many times throughout history. Its not the observer or the number of observers that makes a truth. The truth 'lies' to and in each one as it is perceived through the senses. I heard your ego talking within your post and it came across the ether as one hand clapping.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sprocket2cog
Interesting introduction to say the least.
But i think if your going to do that it might be a bit of a bumpy ride for the most part..
but have fun..

I will have fun. Its also a test for me. Hearth mind is key. This is a test based on the awakening process the human consciousness has undergone . Its an indicator of us, and our progress.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV

Originally posted by OracleTruth
Hello fellow humans

I am offering the truth.

Have a nice day.

Grtz,

The Oracle

At best it will be a truth, if not just your truth. For even if everyone saw it as the truth, thousands have been deceived many times throughout history. Its not the observer or the number of observers that makes a truth. The truth 'lies' to and in each one as it is perceived through the senses. I heard your ego talking within your post and it came across the ether as one hand clapping.

The truth is embracing good and evil as one. What real truth is, is blinded by man's believes.
And I am not only talking about religion, money is a believe too for example.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I often wonder how many times people have found the truth and said to themselves, I wish hadn't found that out.
I find that even when faced with the truth, many people go into denial.
The truth is what it is, and is subject to interpretation and realization that my truth, your truth and someone else's truth may very well be different aspects of the same grand scheme of things.
Many people just can't handle the truth, because it is not theirs. But that does not make it any more true or less false.

Welcome to ATS Oracle of truth, there is a glitch in the matrix,deja vu

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
I often wonder how many times people have found the truth and said to themselves, I wish hadn't found that out.
I find that even when faced with the truth, many people go into denial.
The truth is what it is, and is subject to interpretation and realization that my truth, your truth and someone else's truth may very well be different aspects of the same grand scheme of things.
Many people just can't handle the truth, because it is not theirs. But that does not make it any more true or less false.

Welcome to ATS Oracle of truth, there is a glitch in the matrix,deja vu

You are right. For a long time I have bin asking myself I wish I hadn't found that out.
Now I embrace it, as it is logical to do.

Our personal truths shapes our very world we see in front of our eyes. Believes. Dangerous and yet so powerful creative tool.

Thanx for welcoming me.

(I didn't thanked the other commentators yet. Thanx for welcoming me)

new topics

top topics

join