It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien based dream? Trying to figure out what it means!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
For me, dreams are a big part of me. Most of them make sense, and I can see where the 'inspiration', so it were, would come from. But last nights dream feels different. Here it is:

I had gone back to see my parents, and, whilst staying with them, we were just hanging out. It was night time, and I stepped out of my front door as I heard a commotion - people were coming out to look at the sky.
It's a little cloudy, but, through the clouds, really pretty multi coloured lights are shining through the cloud, in the shape of an Oscar spiral light (as if hanging from a ceiling. So I think to myself "I need to get pictures!" I turn back to go inside, and I have some sort of parcel from a friend, adressed to me, sitting by the phone. The address was my parents, but a completely odd address altogether, like the street names had been changed, the Town, the Country...and on the back of the parcel it said REVERSE, not "Return to Sender" + address, just Reverse, in captial letters. That was a little off topic, I digress, but it was just the order of the dream.

I pick up the camera, which is conveniently sitting by the phone, go back outside, and start taking pictures. All of a sudden, above the house across the road, I see a giant pair of feet! The only way to describe this, is to imagine the Austin Powers movie where Dr Evil is in his submarine shaped like him, and you're standing underneath it! And the feet are probably the same size as a 2 storey semi-detatched house, in perspective...

I try and look to the left, the direction 'it' is floating, but the rest of the body is covered by cloud. Then, looking behind me, I see 2, approximately 7 foot, black, egg shaped pods hover and then come into land next to me. Out of them, 2 people each get out. They're not aliens. Pretty human actually, quite geek-chic. I ask the first guy "Are you here to tell us what those lights are?" I'm all excited about the lights anyway, as they were really pretty. By this point they had disappeared. He then says to me, "Well, we hope so. We need to set up base." So I lead them into my house, and that's pretty much where the dreams end.

I don't know what my subconscious is telling me, but I have had plenty of premonitions, nothing major, to say the least, had one OOBE, and have had a few psychic moments, but again, nothing of major influence. But this one is really getting to me.
If I were to tell all my weird dreams, I'm sure I'd be sectioned! Haha!

Anyone able to enlighten me?

In waiting...

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
It was just a dream....it means nothing.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
There are so many disaster and alien dreams on here that people think are significant.

If you spent your time on a forum about hamburgers you would have hamburger dreams.

Case closed

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
for like the last two years or so every dream that i can remember have been disaster dreams. They are fun though, i love a good disaster/survival dream.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
True. It really could be nothing! But with a brain like mine I can never be too sure

Thanks Jay, made me smile! Just wondered if anyone ever had anything similar to the lights. Everything after the lights part does seem cheesy! Even I admit that!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

True, but, to be fair to me, last time I was on a forum (i.e. here) was June last year

I don't necessarily think my dream has significance to an Alien Invasion of any sorts, as Aliens as a subject, I seem to be on the fence about.
But thank you for your input, definitely not disregarded

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I know you say the package from your friend with the word reverse 0n the back isnt that important, but i actually found that to be the stand out part...
its the small details that can tell you most sometimes..
interesting to say the least.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Yep the Package could have more significance than you realise......I take dreams as a sign post, a path that you need to go searching down.....
A prime example......
I was talking in my sleep earlier this year shortly after Japan...."Another earthquake then"? I said.
My wife knows to question me in this state because basically I will carry on talking if she doesn't reply
so she asked, "Where is the earthquake"?
I replied, "I don't know I can't see the dials".
I made notes the following day in my journal regarding the dials which in my dream were speedometers.
Now on the 11 th May we had the Nostradamus threads about an Earthquake in Italy maybe.....I decided to search for Car Racing events in Italy but this search only lead me to Formula 1 racing which was in Spain soon and the practising currently taking place in preparation for the event.....Spain got hit 1 day after.

My point being.......The "dream", being a sign post for a path for you to follow.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

And also @DreamerOracle. The only thing is, I was really trying to pay attention to the package that I forgot what exactly the address read, and what was inside it. It was like leaflets and books of some sorts. It's annoying the heck out of me.

It's like another dream I had a while back. The only way to describe it was the main character was a Zombie. But the important part, he shouted a place name at me which I can't remember. Really wanted to google it! Hopefully I can find a really good hypnotherapist so I can recall these dreams! (I'm impossible at being hypnotised it seems, haha!)

But, only the previous day, I had a vivid dream (these are always the deja vu ones), that a friend of mine (by default), had a motorbike accident, hence why I question my dreams a lot - as 40%, I would say, come true. This is why when people say things like "It's only a dream", sort of gets to me. I never know which ones have significant meaning or not?

But thanks, made me feel a bit better! Hoping to recall the same dream and I'll try get the parcel details

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by emmy

No worries.....It can be very annoying when you can't remember such detail e.g recently given the numbers and meaning pertaining to Mayan Calanders in detail but on top of the pyramid was a jade temple called destruction..."BAM"!! forgot everything else
. Last night Micheal Jackson returned as a invisible giant that only I could see to stamp on every oil rig he found then went on to play in a fair ground and began to sing this very cool song about the love for Mother....can I remember it?.... Nope. Very annoying. It was a blast!

Never thought of Hypnosis...I may look into it. Plus it would be a question of trust, knowledge is power.
edit on 20-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Exactly. I don't want to go to a hypnotherapist who would question these dreams, think I'm a nutter then send me to a shrink. I'd need someone who could keep the confidentiality between them and I. And someone who wouldn't keep a copy of the details! I feel weird enough as it is - don't need more people looking at me like I'm nuts!

Think I'll be doing a search for hypnotherapists around my area, but I don't want to be charged an arm and a leg, hence why I'd like to be able to recall my own dreams, saves the pennies!

new topics

top topics

join