It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 pics of and orb taken by a friend from NectonLab ( in Latvia )

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The article is in russian, but i translated it for you

Strange object was seen by NectonLab member 18/07/2004 T.22:48 - 22:59 above the baltic sea. For about 10 minutes the UFO thing that looked like a white orb, was shining and hanging still in the sky, after that it made ''yellow-red-blue light combo'' and flew away.

Here are the high-res photos:

pic 1

pic 2 with an obviuos light trail in the water

My opinion that this one's real, comments ? real/fake ?

[edit on 3-8-2004 by RealityBites]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hmm weird
Good pictures though

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That is the same orb of light I saw and reported in October of 2001
with the same color changing combination. It is still the oddest thing I have seen in the sky.

[edit on 3-8-2004 by Hozer]

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   
RealityBites, please post any additional info you might have. The location where I saw the orb is also on the water. Two of my friends also spotted the same orb on different nights, also near water.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
To: Hozer //

The problem is that there is no more info about this sighting, only thing is that the orb flew away at very high speed, almost looked like it vanished, as i was told of.That's about it.. strange things happen everyday, we see them, but can't explain them, life is a one big mistery ..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Could it be a reflection of something?

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 10:44 AM
link   
To: Kigga //

As you can see on the photo, it could not be a reflection of something, serious people where photographing that thing, of course afterwards there was a discussion on what it could be .. and even if it could be nature made reflection .. of what ? ..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
The pulsing colors in the orb is it's strangest feature to me. I observed my orb for over an hour before it suddenly disappeared. I'm convinced that is the same object. Is the latitude of Latvia similar to northern Wisconsin....just a thought, and may have no bearing on the siteing.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Actually I don't know where northern Wisconsin is, but i can show you where Latvia is ..

And about the latitude and other stuff u can look in here:

Where Latvia is ..

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Where I saw the orb is 45 degrees North........you are about 55 degrees North. The siteing's near water do have a correlation.

posted on Aug, 3 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   

I don't think that is connected some how with the sightings, i can't tell you right now, thats why i posted some photos of it, maybe someone has some explanation ..

new topics

top topics

join