It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Creates Video Game Similar to Call of Duty

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have no problem with it though the timing is peculiar to me I have to say.. with all the tensions that seem to be going on and with China seeming to be more assertive, now the video game.. it might serve to acclimate the Chinese citizens to the idea of war against the US ..

I'm probably reading too much into it, but that's the only scary part about it to me ..

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Take it this way, English men make the best villians because of their smarts and cool accents.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
nevermind
edit on 19-5-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Cool lets hope the game doesnt totally suck then again Asians with firearms lol. For some reason I've never met an Asian who could properly hold a gun neverless hit the broad side of a barn with it.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wonder how long itll take them to develop a Chinese version of my god.........

.....this guy

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jaycen420

There already was, kinda, Medal of Honor was supposed to allow you to play as Taliban during multiplayer, but people threw a hissy and they took it out of the game.

A game is a game, have fun and kick ass.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with this, I might even consider buying it considering the reviews are good. It does add a nice little twist though.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4Starlight2Decay0
Cool lets hope the game doesnt totally suck then again Asians with firearms lol. For some reason I've never met an Asian who could properly hold a gun neverless hit the broad side of a barn with it.

So what? WW2in the pacific, The Korean war and Vietnam those were all just a succession of lucky shots?

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I hope there's an option to choose your nationality, for the American fans. I'm all for nukin' some white trash all the same still.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The saying that pretty much sums it up here is "What goes around comes around."

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not a keen fan of war games, although it looks pretty good. It's also nice to see some variety to the storyline in these kinds of games for once.

I can imagine if the game were to eventually be in the US it would probably be barred as "distasteful" or "shocking" or some kind of excuse for hate crimes.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join