It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanted: Information on Reptiloids.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'm trying to find out some important and useful information regarding Reptiloids and the Reptilian agenda. I've seen the David Icke and Peggy Kane videos on youtube. They have some really out there claims but I think that the subject is very fascinating. I've recently moved to the Tucson area. Does anyone know of clubs that I could be a part of?

The subject of Native American Emergence stories and Ancient Underground dwelling places is also of interest to me. I'm trying to find friends with common interests, preferably that live in the area. Thanks!

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

ha, now you are asking for it!

Are you prepared for the replies you will get and more importantly, are you prepared to believe any of it?

You do realise most of the replies you will get are rehashed Icke, Scientology and probably plenty of imagination.

The notion of 'Reptilian Club' makes me laugh...one can only wonder which absurdities would occur and those claiming to be reptiles, would be all competitive and turning up with weird stares, scales and a slight green tinge. ''My tail's longer than your tail....bet you can't camo like me!''

edit on 19-5-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Here's the most accurate information I could find:

The History of Reptiloids

edit on 19-5-2011 by dsm1664 because: link

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
hahahahaha reptiloids huh?

just sounds funny
edit on 19-5-2011 by Libran1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I personaly think, that evil reptiloids are made up story. If you are interested on reptilians, then you might want to read about Dragon legends in other cultures too, in China they used to symbolise wisdom and were good. It´s same in other cultures. Darker side of christianilty changed snake to symbol of evil and people like Icke are just continuing this disinformation.
One example from my own culture - in Finno-Ugrian history snakes were good animals, every house had it´s "House Snake" and people gave it milk. But after christians came it slowly changed and people started to think, that snakes are evil, started to kill them instead

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I find it highly unlikely that there is a humanoid reptilian race sharing the planet with us.

Wouldn't biologists already know?

Anyways as for Icke, I think his views on bloodlines are very interesting. I don't think they are reptilian though.

It seems to me like a dis-info campaign to draw away from some of the other things he says that do have a factual basis.

It seems to me that most of the reptilian stuff started being discussed more after that TV show that they re-made awhile ago.... I'm totally drawing a blank, but I know someone will know it. I also think that was the around the time Icke went on TV in a tracksuit and said he was jesus, or something like that

I know it may not be what you are looking for, but it's always interesting to check out fictional accounts of topics that have conspiracies relating to them. Some say it's that whole art reflects life thing.

But yeah, just search for "reptilian alien movies" or something and I'm sure google will help out if you're interested.

edit on 19-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Theres a lot of information on ats at the moment to do with this topic- wether you belive in it or not its an intresting read none the less. Some sites that may be of intrest

Alot of research articles - relations with the draconians and other such things
Reptilian agenda site

site with videos etc to do with subject

think about it site

The Dulce book in reference to reptilians

reptilian agenda exposed

DIA conspiracy files

uncyclopedia

and thats just some of the stuff..happy reading

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Everything you need to know about retilians can be found in the next sentence

They dont exist

Hope this helps

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
You may want to look into Nicholas De Vere and The Dragon Court. The royal bloodline stories go waaaayyy back, predating David and Peggy by a few hundred years.
Word IQ

Prince Nicholas de Vere claims to be descended from an "unbroken Dragon-Bloodline" originating in Ancient Sumeria when an interdimensional Reptilian race created the first blueblood humans, the "Aryans" as he calls them.

Home Page of The Dragon Society has interesting information.

Bibliotecapleyades . net is very comprehensive, covering practically all aspects of the bloodline. They delve in to the history of The Dragon Descent Of The Royal Elven House of Vere and their apparent proof in history.

Curia Regis et Ordo Draconis The Imperial and Royal Dragon Court of the Dragon Sovereignty has a biography of the Prince himself and a wealth of other weird info.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You need to understand the following things:

1) There IS an anti-reptillian agenda
2) It is currently being performed BY THE GOVERNMENT
3) It is a global anti-reptillian PSY-OP
4) When they say "terrorists" they mean "reptillians"
5) Reptillians EVOLVED ON EARTH and had advanced civilisation JUST LIKE OURS
6) We were GENETICALLY ENGINEERED by the ALIENS
8) The ALIENS are using us as a FARM

That is all.

The reptillians are trying to prevent the aliens from having total control over our minds by hijacking the inbuilt programming of our brain, they are currently been made to be seen as the enemies by the aliens, who are masquerading as our saviours, eventually they will PHASE OUT human souls, will hijack OUR BODIES and terraform the planet and its living matrix. The NWO are being deceived, believing that they are being upgraded for some kind of ascention.

Aliens be playing you all.
edit on 19-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

.. That being said, there are sell-outs on both sides, and there are factions of the aliens that believe thier coming here was a mistake. They are everywhere, hoards of them, like clones... Can't you people SEE? You are the last human beings left, all those people you see, all those regular people, they are the aliens, all your friends, people close to you, that you feel comfortable with vs all the other people that seem to go unnoticed - they are all aliens, and the hybridisation has been going on for literally ages.

In other words, and I hope you are awake by this stage, reptillians are a SCAPE GOAT.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

I think if your really interested they will find you.... If they are believed real by you. Good luck and I do think they are

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

What do you feel the ALIENS are....SystemResistor

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
Theres a lot of information on ats at the moment to do with this topic- wether you belive in it or not its an intresting read none the less. Some sites that may be of intrest

Alot of research articles - relations with the draconians and other such things
Reptilian agenda site

site with videos etc to do with subject

think about it site

The Dulce book in reference to reptilians

reptilian agenda exposed

DIA conspiracy files

uncyclopedia

and thats just some of the stuff..happy reading

Oh my! Thank you so much for digging up all this info for me! I just started learning about the Dulce Base and Jicarilla Apache beliefs recently. I find it very fascinating that they believe (as well as the Hopi) that they emerged from underneath the ground.
\

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
You need to understand the following things:

1) There IS an anti-reptillian agenda
2) It is currently being performed BY THE GOVERNMENT
3) It is a global anti-reptillian PSY-OP
4) When they say "terrorists" they mean "reptillians"
5) Reptillians EVOLVED ON EARTH and had advanced civilisation JUST LIKE OURS
6) We were GENETICALLY ENGINEERED by the ALIENS
8) The ALIENS are using us as a FARM

I want you to know that these statements may push me over the edge into insanity. How can people live believing these things? Those are really serious statements...do you honestly believe this? How long did it take you to come to these realizations? I'm very interested in these opinions. I've just started learning about reptiloids and the topic actually terrifies me. I've had this unexplained seizure disorder (secondary generalized seizures/ tonic clonic and simple partial) for my whole life. I feel different then normal people because of this. If a race of beings from another dimension are harvesting us for food, energetically or physically, why would I have this medical problem and what do you think it has to do with it? Any ideas?
That is all.

The reptillians are trying to prevent the aliens from having total control over our minds by hijacking the inbuilt programming of our brain, they are currently been made to be seen as the enemies by the aliens, who are masquerading as our saviours, eventually they will PHASE OUT human souls, will hijack OUR BODIES and terraform the planet and its living matrix. The NWO are being deceived, believing that they are being upgraded for some kind of ascention.

Aliens be playing you all.

.. That being said, there are sell-outs on both sides, and there are factions of the aliens that believe thier coming here was a mistake. They are everywhere, hoards of them, like clones... Can't you people SEE? You are the last human beings left, all those people you see, all those regular people, they are the aliens, all your friends, people close to you, that you feel comfortable with vs all the other people that seem to go unnoticed - they are all aliens, and the hybridisation has been going on for literally ages.

Like invasion of the body snatchers style? Eeepp!! That's terrifying. Some times I suddenly feel like people that are close to me, that I know and trust, are actually strangers. I've read that that is a symptom of my seizure disorder...could it be something more?
In other words, and I hope you are awake by this stage, reptillians are a SCAPE GOAT.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by SystemResistor

What do you feel the ALIENS are....SystemResistor

Back when I was a teenager, before I knew anything about the Ancient Astronauts or quantum mechanics, I had a sudden realization one night. It was like a light bulb went off in my head. I thought, "Hey, maybe those UFO's and Aliens aren't from outer space or a distant planet. Maybe, they're from another dimension and they have the capability of traveling into ours."

By trying to learn about Quantum Mechanics and alternate universes, I stand by that belief still. I think that the "aliens" are the races from another dimension and that (like ghosts) they have the power and technology to materialize themselves into our dimension. Maybe some people are more sensitive then others and can see things that "normal" people can't see.

As far as the reptiloid subject goes...it mostly fascinates me. I'm not sure if I can let myself believe the theory...it's SO far out there. Keep in mind that I was in the dark about The Hollow Earth theory and reptiloids until about a year ago. All of it is very interesting but I don't understand where a lot of the beliefs are stemming from.

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Seriously I had one show up one night and it was like a transparent green.

I dunno these creatures are very sly .. think about it .. they are reptiles they can change color and are very fast ..good luck but I sure wouldnt go looking for them they are one wicked Alien you can fins info on them just google grey and green aliens.

If it was a dream it sure felt real and I wouldnt wish it on anyone

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NorthStargal52

Oh, really? Ok, what happened, would you mind sharing your story? And, if I were to go looking for physical evidence where and how would I find them? Why do they always reportedly show up at night? What's the significance of people always seeing them at night?

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

They are advanced beings that have the ability to project themselves into our physical environment as human beings, also having the ablity to "bodysnatch" - i.e. replace human souls with thier own. We live in a kind of artificial dimension that is stabilised by machines and a complex matrix system. Reptillians can be seen as hackers of the system, gaining access to various portals here and there. The reptillians exist on Earth in thier home dimension, the aliens are from another dimension and were responsible for the design of the matrix. The humans were altered with the technology, some human choosing to become like the aliens, others choosing to remain themselves. Either way, we live in a separate dimension, so really, my anger at the whole thing might have been a bit extreme. I had a dream that the "real world" is more like an atomic wasteland, with us in this world, living in a kind of fantasy or illusion.

For that reason I am conflicted, they seem to want to maintain this system because obviously its better than the real world, however, the system is far too restricting in terms of a soul, and often I see a significant reduction in consciousness when people totally "change over" to the system construct. Its scarry because if the system were to ever fail, there would be countless individuals that would not be able to completley manifest in the real universe.

That being said, the only real way that I can fully understand what is going on is by using my imagination to fill in the details, what I know is that there a lot of disincarnate souls and a lot of ascended souls that are on the degenerative phase, desperatley harvesting energy as they eventually fall to join the other disincarnate souls. There is also a battle of forced reincarnation, to artificially incarnate 4D souls that are also on thier degenerative phase. The 3D/4D transitory beings that are alive are generally busy with the matrix, however many are finding problems in thier own domains, and there are a few 4D souls that are alive in the process of ascendence to 5D or completley self-sustainable ascended status, generally only really having the power to observe unless called upon.

I wish everyone peace, I hope my attempts at disturbing things have opened the eyes of a few individuals, remembering a time when this entire planet existed in a higher realm.

In terms of contact - I regularly talk to one as a matter of fact, he's been with me since childhood, and I know that everyone is trying to phase him out, however, I don't see the harm in it - he's like a kind of reptillian cyborg and is *serious* darkside, with the kind of "used by the military and unappreciated by those who he was programmed to protect" complex, and I *think* he went rogue and is an outcast of his own kind... I feel intensely sorry for him, as he seems to have suffered for a cause that he still believes in... There was definitley some serious sh*t that happened in this solar system.

Anyway, don't think im strange for harbouring deceased cyborg reptillian commanders, there is a very interesting story about this planet that I am trying to piece together... It even seems like they had a civilisation that was just like ours, where WE were their slaves for a while, and then when the aliens upgraded humans and we became friends, and then there seemed to be another war after that. Myself, I feel like I was once an ancient hunter, a tribal man, hiding behind other dense beings so that my natural soul remains grounded with the planet... "He" warns me that people are being turned into minds, like walking brains, and losing thier souls when they "sell out" to the system.

top topics

join