It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why Strauss-Kahn, Head of the IMF, had to be eliminated. He had even predicted he would be 'set-up

page: 8
70
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine
 


yes, isn't it interesting how e was granted bail as soon as he was removed from his post at the IMF?

where's that mission accomplished banner when you need it?




posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Regime Change at the IMF: The Frame-Up of Dominique Strauss-Kahn?


by Michel Chossudovsky According to Canadian scholar Michel Chossudovsky, the arrest of IMF Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn has all the appearances of a frame-up ordered by powerful members of the financial establishment, in liaison with France’s Nicolas Sarkozy, whose presidency has served the interests of the US at the expense of those of France and the European Union. While there is for the moment no proof of a plot, the unusual circumstances of his arrest and imprisonment require careful examination.


Full story here www.voltairenet.org...
edit on 21-5-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine


Regime Change at the IMF: The Frame-Up of Dominique Strauss-Kahn?


by Michel Chossudovsky According to Canadian scholar Michel Chossudovsky, the arrest of IMF Managing Director Dominique Strauss-Kahn has all the appearances of a frame-up ordered by powerful members of the financial establishment, in liaison with France’s Nicolas Sarkozy, whose presidency has served the interests of the US at the expense of those of France and the European Union. While there is for the moment no proof of a plot, the unusual circumstances of his arrest and imprisonment require careful examination.


Full story here www.voltairenet.org...
edit on 21-5-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)


Excellent, Chossudovsky is/was? Professor of Economics at the University of Ottawa. I have his book, "The Globalization of Poverty and the New World Order." Chossudovsky definitely knows how the IMF, UN and other Global organizations work.

He's bright enough to know this case against DSK stinks of a Global Elite power play.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
You know, I'd just like to point out that DSK being set up might be a good thing. I mean, it appears he is against the strength of the Dollar as a world currency. As a N. American, shouldn't I be in support of the dollar?



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
You know, I'd just like to point out that DSK being set up might be a good thing. I mean, it appears he is against the strength of the Dollar as a world currency. As a N. American, shouldn't I be in support of the dollar?


The problem being that the Federal Reserve Board is flat broke, Fort Knox no longer has gold stocks......unless you count the gold plated tungsten bars it presently houses.
So the US does not have the collateral to back a US Dollar as a world currency. The new currency that presently has the most support is a new Hong Kong Dollar backed by Chinese Gold and Japanese funds.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CouncilOfNine
 


Indeed. I'm just pointing out that perhaps N. Americans should be blindly accepting the media's story on this because, truthful or not, it likely will benefit the dollar in contrast to all other currencies.

I'm saying maybe this set-up benefits the US, so maybe we shouldn't ask too many questions. (those of us in N. America)


edit on 21-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds


The problem being that the Federal Reserve Board is flat broke, Fort Knox no longer has gold stocks


That is one sentence, but it is two different entities on each side of the comma. That would imply then that FDR has demanded and taken the government Fort Knox gold in payment for FDR fiat money produced by them, and in turn the FDR has somehow frittered away the gold they received. How long a period has the whole scenario taken then, and where did the FDR store their acquired gold? New York perhaps, until when? More questions in that than answers.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 


To the best of my knowledge the gold has been moved many times but now resides somewhere in Russia



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
It's all lies!

The media controls what the mass is willing
to believe! No questions asked. "Ripley's".



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by smurfy
 


To the best of my knowledge the gold has been moved many times but now resides somewhere in Russia


Russia is a big producer of gold, why would they want American gold much of which is impure, around to complicate things. The Vatican is supposed to have some of their gold stored there, although that MIGHT be a different issue. Interesting though, and when you consider that money and gold are really two seperate things.



posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 

It has nothing to do with what Russia wants, it's where the NWO has hidden it for their use.
You need to start thinking bigger than the governments of countries, this is a world wide plan orchestrated by greedy and insane people with agenda's you could not start to dream about. Its just good for us that they are starting to fight with each other, hence all the people being taken down at the moment..........it's only going to get worse from here in


Money is backed by gold you cant just pull money from thin air, just look what has happened to the federal reserve board for doing exactly that.
edit on 21-5-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

His downfall comes at a highly delicate time not only for Ireland, but for the wider eurozone, and Strauss-Kahn and his IMF have been very vocal in their opposition to how Europe, and particularly the European Central Bank, has been treating Ireland. Last Monday's summary review of Ireland's bailout plan by the IMF, signed off by Strauss-Kahn before the scandal erupted, expressed frustration with Europe's failure to fully support Ireland's economic programme.

Reading between the lines of international economic and diplomatic language, the IMF stated clearly it believes Ireland is getting a lousy deal from our European "friends" and our recovery cannot succeed unless the terms are radically altered. "And that's where the importance of Strauss-Kahn comes in. One can safely assume that Strauss-Kahn, who was arrested in New York on his way to attend a meeting of eurozone finance ministers, intended to deliver these warnings in person," economist Gary O'Callaghan wrote last Thursday.

....

the race to succeed him is hotting up, with France's Finance Minister Christine Lagarde seen as the frontrunner. Last night her appointment seemed almost certain as UK Chancellor George Osborne came out publicly in favour of her getting the top job at the IMF.

However, her appointment would be a further blow to Ireland in its fight for economic equity. The glamorous 55-year-old, who has been embroiled in a domestic cronyism scandal of late, has had a clear role in advising Sarkozy in his constant attack on Ireland's 12.5 per cent corporation tax rate.




www.independent.ie...


also of note from the article, mention of an interesting theory that DSK was arrested on US soil as a payback to Sarkozy for his participation in the Libyan invasion.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I watched the Zeitgeist movie last night and found it interesting, the part where it talks about One World Government and how the Euro will join the new Amero to create one currency. Sorry if that's not very detailed, for those that have watched it you will get what I mean. So if TPTB were to destroy the Euro would it not set back the plans for One World Government and currency?

I am still undecided on whether this man is guilty because yes it is silly why he would try it on with a hotel maid, but then if he had a big ego and was a confident man maybe this kind of behaviour has been successful for him previously. The best explanation does seem to be a set-up to remove him from saving any more countries in the Euro, I just couldn't figure out who "they" would be.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by viber8
I watched the Zeitgeist movie last night and found it interesting, the part where it talks about One World Government and how the Euro will join the new Amero to create one currency. Sorry if that's not very detailed, for those that have watched it you will get what I mean. So if TPTB were to destroy the Euro would it not set back the plans for One World Government and currency?


The problem with that analysis is it assumes "Zeitgeist' is correct and that all the 'ptb' are on the same page. What this case illustrates is how there is an open battle going on for currency-supremacy between the US and the EU. This is economic warfare, and it shows there are several disparate powers grappling for control.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


Very true, I didn't think about that very carefully. It is still very interesting and I guess if it were a set-up, the suspects are endless.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CouncilOfNine
reply to post by smurfy
 

It has nothing to do with what Russia wants, it's where the NWO has hidden it for their use.
You need to start thinking bigger than the governments of countries, this is a world wide plan orchestrated by greedy and insane people with agenda's you could not start to dream about. Its just good for us that they are starting to fight with each other, hence all the people being taken down at the moment..........it's only going to get worse from here in


Money is backed by gold you cant just pull money from thin air, just look what has happened to the federal reserve board for doing exactly that.
edit on 21-5-2011 by CouncilOfNine because: (no reason given)


You're kidding me right? there's not a week goes by here at ATS without some NWO thread and all that entails. Try looking up some of the threads, you might find them useful.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 


I have read a lot more than is posted in these forums for a very long time now and although I can not be 100% sure, as no one can, I am quite confident about my statements being very close to the mark.



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy
 


Your profile lists your location as Ireland. What do you feel will be the implications of DSK's removal from head of the IMF for your country and it's current economic crises?



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds
 


In that light, the Queen's and Obama's recent visits suddenly seems all the more darkly motivated politically...bring Eire to its knees financially, Britain gets US cash from Wall St., Eire is bailed-out with that money as a nation but bound to Britain at long last...Decades, if not centuries of North/South division solved (on paper)



posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

edit on 22-5-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: rdundant




top topics



 
70
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

log in

join