It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Strauss-Kahn, Head of the IMF, had to be eliminated. He had even predicted he would be 'set-up

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I find it extremely coincidental that 2 men in politics have had scandals involving maids within the past week.
Arnies love child is 10 years old and I think Shriver has known about this for longer than she is letting on.
This story could have broke anytime over the last decade, why now in this particular week?
So I can't help but think that the story of the Arnold/maid/love child of which he has admitted publicly to, was released at the same time as this going down, to fuse some kind of reinforcement into peoples minds that politicians do take advantage of immigrant maids.
It's just too coincidental for me.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Interesting indeed. Obviously he had a hand in many policies that destroyed the lives of many, but maybe he had a moment of clarity and tried to make up for past transgressions. There is no doubt in my mind that he "went against the grain" and those in true power did not like it one bit.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty
I find it extremely coincidental that 2 men in politics have had scandals involving maids within the past week.
Arnies love child is 10 years old and I think Shriver has known about this for longer than she is letting on.
This story could have broke anytime over the last decade, why now in this particular week?
So I can't help but think that the story of the Arnold/maid/love child of which he has admitted publicly to, was released at the same time as this going down, to fuse some kind of reinforcement into peoples minds that politicians do take advantage of immigrant maids.
It's just too coincidental for me.
edit on 20-5-2011 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

I'm not sure if there is a immigrant angle to this, but I do believe in bread and circus. The MSM needs to have a new outrage every given moment, else the masses truly look around and realize maybe something isn't right. It's distraction and nothing more IMO.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well, let's see...

- The IMF has already stated that they are seeking out an alternative to the Dollar as its reserve currency (this move, alone, would be the final nail in the coffin of our economy)
- Powerful people in his position order hookers like I order pizza. Why the F would he jeopordize everything for something so stupid?!
- They have failed to produce any concrete eveidence that such an incident with the maid had even occurred (right?)
- He was denied bail until AFTER he was relieved of all duties.
(where does a guy like that come up with $1M cash, anyway?
)
- They accuse him of trying to 'flee the country'... yet, the flight that was booked months earlier!
- He has continued to denounce all charges and profess his innocence (not a huge surprise, there)
- "Leaving his cellphone behind, because he was in a hurry" seems to be the only 'evidence' of a quick escape.

No, nothing fishy going on here, at all.

Well, can't wait to see how it all turns out, anyway

edit on 5/20/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wedidgothacked

There definitely is some kind of power struggle going on with TPTB, looking at all the scandals in the past, most were swept under the carpet .this however is being dragged through the media at a time of world political unrest.

globalistagenda.org...

Yea, they are starting to turn on their own. Too many people are " in the know" and the lower on the power chaqrt you are, the lower your chances of sticking around are. They all have dirt....but now they are exposing eachother.

Sit back and watch how anxious they get....watch it unfold. It will let us know how is really in charge.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

It is sad simply because of the things I've read about this guy's politics/philosophy. He at least said most of the right things and for an IMF bigwig he seems pretty enlightened. On the flip side, smart, well intentioned people sometimes do horrid things.

The real story might be that a dark impulse was exploited. It might very well be a conspiracy, but that doesn't change his entitled, rapey behavior.

But as with all second hand info, we weren't there and can only guess at the likely, relative truth. It's hard to manufacture jiz except through the old fashioned lust/friction manner, though.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
does you average, every day rapist get this much survailance when they are let out on bail?? guards, camera, electonic tracking device, gee, I'd be he can't even make a phone call without them knowing...
so, well, my guess is that they still see this guy as a threat, even after he has resigned and his reputation has been burned to a crisp!!!
either that, or well, the guards and cameras are for his own protection, from a furious wife who he is now if I am understanding correctly, force to stay with....

anybody ever what the results of the imf audit of the fed and us economy?? I don't believe I've seen a peep since it was let out that it was happening, the results were supposed to be release in 2010...
maybe this guy was gonna let the cat out of the bag???

www.gata.org...

edit on 20-5-2011 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
It seems to me that there is a consensus about this whole story being a little fishy...Personally, i think it stinks to hight heaven; Which brings me to think that this was done in a very rushed manner (usually they tend to be a little subtler). Now my question is:

Why the Rush?

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So I heard on tv earlier that he'd been granted bail for $1million and that while a French writer who accused him of sexual assault in 2002 has now decided not to stand and give testimony regarding her own dealings with him when this goes to trial, all the other women he assaulted and attempted to rape are very willing to give evidence to nail him and send him to jail.

He also was let off by the IMF for an affair with a subordinate several years ago so I'd guess they're not trying to bring him down at all as is the general consensus here, I'd say a persistent sex offender with roaming hands was finally brought to justice.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Here's one good reason why he had to be eliminated:

But of course, it goes much deeper than that. Watch "Ïnside Job", you won't regret it.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
reply to post by malcr

Rape does exist, but it is actually most common among kin, and of course among low income communities, where crime rates are also higher. I think his argument is no different than what I said. Why would he have to rape her if he could have just hired a prostitute? And why right before his flight back to France?

Does someone like him really have the nerve and audacity to commit such a reckless act?

I tend to disagree with your belief that rape is most common amongs low income communities. I believe it is rife at the other end of the spectrum, amongst the criminal mafia who have usurped control of US and other countries, it's just that they have the money and the power to keep it all covered up.

Which is one of the reasons this is suspect to me. It could have all been covered up, but it is the US PTB and the US MSM which blasted this into centre stage. That's not something they usually do to one of their fellow criminals.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Which is one of the reasons this is suspect to me. It could have all been covered up, but it is the US PTB and the US MSM which blasted this into centre stage. That's not something they usually do to one of their fellow criminals.

Yes, more than anything else, the way the media is playing this story is the most obvious clue that there is FAR more to this case than assault charges. He's been tried in the press from day one. His lawyers could probably declare a mistrial based on that alone. Every media outlet is considering him guilty guilty guilty.

And he probably IS guilty, although it's not for certain. But at is obvious is it doesnt matter if he is guilty or not, because his entire reputation is destroyed and the IMF now has a more Dollar-friendly director (and Sarkozy doesnt have to worry about losing his job). And THAT is what is really going on here. Dialo is likely being played, and may have even been set up in the first place herself. NO 'justice' will occur in this case. Just politics, deception, and a coup of one of the most powerful financial institutions in the world.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I heard he was entrapped by the feds purely as an excuse to get him into custody, apparently it has something to do with him trying to steal the American people’s Social Security money to finance the Euro.

It seems they are going after Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley next.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Your argument makes perfect sense but I think this case might require us to think a bit further outside the box. While chatting with a friend about this yesterday, we came up with a third option that might explain the inconsistencies between DSK's story and that of the maid. What if DSK had called someone at the hotel he was accustomed to calling for such matters and asked them to send up a prostitute? What if this party then sent up the unsuspecting maid instead?

This might explain him being naked when she got there, her coming in before the room was vacated and his feeling that he could have his way with her, as he would have thought her the prostitute he had asked for. When it became clear she wasn't, he realized he had been set up and left his phone and other bits in the room in his haste to get to the airport.

Just a thought.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by 3v0lv3r

Since we are using our imagination, what if he had already left the room when she entered ?

We don't seem to get consistant information on the timeline, it should be easy with the magnetic cards.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3v0lv3r
What if DSK had called someone at the hotel he was accustomed to calling for such matters and asked them to send up a prostitute? What if this party then sent up the unsuspecting maid instead?

And what if that concierge was Raphael Pinet's 'friend' at the hotel?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

It too has become a story about the French elite - that circle of politicians, civil servants, business chiefs, journalists who eat with, sleep with and marry each other. It is an elite - as elsewhere in Europe - that protects itself and presumes to hold power.

So we now know that within that circle Strauss-Kahn did not just have the reputation as a "chaud lapin" (randy) or "le grand seducteur". There were darker stories of sexual aggression, but they were shrouded in omerta, in silence.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Mr Shapiro also said that his client only became aware of who Mr Strauss-Kahn was after the police were called.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
translated from French:

The time when the maid entered the suite is estimated shortly after noon. According to police, the alleged victim would have immediately spoken of his aggression to colleagues. However, the appeal of Sofitel emergency number for police, 911, has been given to 1:32 p.m..

The source at the origin of this information provides two possible reasons for this delay: either the victim was so shocked that his account was confused, either, the French management of the hotel would not want to rush to denounce this famous client French. For now, no comment on the side of the Sofitel. The maid she used her pass? The pass used by employees and guests can help find out what time the acts took place.

But, according to a report in Le Figaro, a member of hotel staff was already in the room when Nafissatou Diallo came. This man is a new key witness in the investigation. He could have left the door open, and in this case the alleged victim would not have used his pass. In addition, DSK is accused of kidnapping, the pass, which records all openings and all closures, should also help to know if the door was closed or not after the arrival of the maid.

The alleged victim knew she was DSK? DSK's photo was displayed in the office employees, as is usually the case for all the VIP down at the Sofitel. The maid working at the Sofitel last three years, she would have any means to know who occupied the room. However, his lawyer, Jeff Shapiro, says that his client did not know DSK.

Strauss-Kahn was he running away? Former IMF chief arrested on a plane bound for Paris, the U.S. court has quickly thought he had tried to flee the United States. Saturday, May 14, DSK had left the hotel at 12:28. Since the beginning of the case, several contradictory testimonies were collected by the police on the behavior of the former IMF chief shortly after the incident.

A French client ensures that the Sofitel's behavior was perfectly normal, while a Norwegian, who has borrowed the same taxi driver a few hours after DSK and says keep the secret of the latter, the former minister was "very anxious, upset and stressed out." Another point which raises a question: forgetting the cell phone. Having forgotten one of his seven phones in the hotel was first taken as evidence that Dominique Strauss-Kahn had left hurriedly.

However, DSK was then called the hotel, while he was at JFK airport, and told them he had lost. Important detail: they said where he was, which allowed the police to arrest him.

Note that the flight AF17, under 16h 40, had been booked from May 11, four days before the incident, according to evidence presented in court Thursday by lawyers for Dominique Strauss-Kahn. A key witness, her daughter. After the alleged attack, Dominique Strauss-Kahn would have found her daughter Camille in a New York restaurant for lunch. Remains whether the defense has evidence of this family event, which would prove he was not so eager to flee.

www.europe1.fr...

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Thanks for fleshing out the story with more interesting details.

Americans, as usual, are only getting edited reports that have been shaped to move their viewers in a particular, corporate-approved direction.

At the moment, US TV news reporters are not portraying the French in a flattering light. They are equating DSK with an undisputed scumbag Roman Polanski (a Polish/French Jew) who drugged a 13 yr old girl and then (vaginally, anally, orally) raped her.

Polanski (whose main home is in Switzerland) was vigorously defended by Hollywood Elites (notoriously degenerate) as an "artiste" above the law written for mere mortals who are artistically-challenged and without money.

Some of Polanski's defenders were also French.

To me, what DSK is accused of attempting does NOT equal what Polanski did.

edit on 21-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They have let him out

FORMER IMF chief Dominique Strauss-Kahn was spending his first day outside a prison today after his lawyers posted $6 million bond in the wake of his indictment on sexual assault and attempted rape charges. Strauss-Kahn was freed from New York's Rikers Island jail yesterday, trading a jumpsuit for civilian clothes and an isolated cell for an apartment with visits from family and friends. The house arrest of the former IMF chief, who has been accused of sexually assaulting a hotel maid, was approved by a judge.

www.news.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join