It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Geographic promotes alien invasion scenario.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

Again, as most of the time, the media promote only negative scenarios to scare off the public and persue them to subliminally reject the positive extraterrestrial entities when they decloack and arrive.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet

Again, as most of the time, the media promote only negative scenarios to scare off the public and persue them to subliminally reject the positive extraterrestrial entities when they decloack and arrive.

Well, to tell you the truth Cybernet, the funny thing is that I am convinced that those positive extraterrestrial entities are already here and it seems to me for a very long time.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
the flying drones kinda remind me of the Cylon Raiders in the new Battlestar Galactica...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
they say make every post matter but to tell you the truth I started warning about alien invasion in 2007 when I spotted odd stuff on weather radar from earth orbiting satellites (sate)..yes I am the scientist version of the david goldblum (sp?) in movie Independence Day...not really but I did discover movements of more than 5 ufo craft in some radar images used in the doppler range for seeing where moisture is in the atmosphere, An interesting side note to such science is that any metallic or material object in the sky when the sate. scans an area will "paint" the object onto the image data downloaded to earth data computers...so there is the story, and here is the nat geo movie about alien invasion and my wealth of research of the TRUTH of alien activity being heavy since at least 2007 can be seen if you look at my youtube videos at DERR 115 or DERRUFO360....so be afraid, be very afraid...ps minneapolis airport shutdown due to power loss other day had 4 objects nearby in perfect formation on same day. yes I recorded the images on my comp, here is partial copy of that news report :
Delta cancels 250 flights due to airport's power outage By the CNN Wire Staff
May 21, 2011 10:06 Concourses used by Delta affected since 8 a.m. CDT
The problem is now isolated to one concourse
Jet bridges can't be used
(CNN) -- Delta Airlines had to cancel 250 flights on Saturday due to the power outage at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport, a company spokeswoman said.Betsy Talton of Delta Airlines said the airline is working to rebook passengers as soon as possible.Airport Public Affairs Manager Melissa Scovronski said the outage, which began at 8 a.m. CDT, impacted concourses A, B, C and D in Terminal 1, occupied by Delta Air Lines.

By Saturday night, power was restored to concourses A, C and D, and the problem was isolated to 16 gates in concourse B, according to Scovronski.Scovronski said some flights may still be affected by the outage Sunday morning and urged Delta passengers to contact the airline before arriving at the airport.The cause of the outage has not been pinpointed yet.

end of DERRUFO post.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Made a new thread about the subject, so I did delete this post.

edit on 5/6/11 by spacevisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
The aliens are here to reverse our alphabet and make us speak like chipmunks, oh no!!!

Looks like a decent show I suppose.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It looks to me as if my new thread was accidently closed, so I post it all here again.

Earth under Alien attack scenario;
Do we really have with our weaponry a chance to survive or counterattack an Alien attack on Earth?
How would we handle such a happening?
Here is a 7 part National Geographic video series about such things on youtube.

Do I personally find such a happening a real possibility, NO.
Do I personally find the way the humans are attacking those Aliens in the last part a reality, NO, that is in my opinion absolutely ridicules?

I see often posted that people want so badly that our scientist must become as soon as possible involved in studying the already existing UFO/UAP phenomenon here on Earth, in order to finally try to find out what is really going on and what the intelligence that is behind that phenomenon is.

Well here you can see how "serious" our scientists are dealing with that phenomenon in 2011.
Geüpload door lwvok op 3 jun 2011
please sub because i need it thanks love you all

National Geographic When Aliens Attack Part 1-7

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

Part 3

www.youtube.com...

Part 4

www.youtube.com...

Part 5

www.youtube.com...

Part six

www.youtube.com...

Part seven

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5/6/11 by spacevisitor because: made a correction

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Earth under Alien attack scenario;
Do we really have with our weaponry a chance to survive or counterattack an Alien attack on Earth?

No.

Interstellar Travel implies some rather... shall we say... *NASTY* side effects for the species that possesses the capability to bridge the gulf between the stars.

The nasty, nasty, NASTY capability of launching precision guided missiles at speeds near light.

Just for the record... 1 kilogram of matter at 99.99% the speed of light, possesses roughly 1.5 GIGATONS of kinetic energy.

(that's 1500 megatons, all from 1 kilogram)

Now, picture something the size of a house, hitting the earth at 99.99% the speed of light.

It would most likely GLASS a good quarter of the surface of the planet.

And that is *JUST* from advanced PROPULSION technology.

No, if Aliens from another star are visiting us, they could EASILY wipe out the entire human civilization with minimal effort.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread, so I guessing this has been repeated, but I got the feeling from that show that they where implying guerilla tactics will win over a superior invader, and as such in my mind the show seemed to clear in pointing out that Western involvement in places like Afghanistan is a lost cause the day it starts.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

They are not fooling anyone who know about Tesla.
Get the real drop on these aliens.
The Tesla force beam is real and will forever protect us from aliens.
Its the cartels and anti Tesla agents we have to watch out for.
Hey I spotted one now.
Ed: Check those video, I left some notes you will not be interested in.

edit on 6/5/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

Ed: Check those video, I left some notes you will not be interested in.

Which video do you mean and which notes do you think I will not be interested in?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
all they have to do is induce a pandemic ..watch 90% of the population die then gather our resorses

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here are better quality videos, but too bad still mirrored due some reason.
All uploaded by

Geüpload door AfgHijackersExposed op 2 jun 2011

Part 2

www.youtube.com...

Part 3

www.youtube.com...

Part 4

www.youtube.com...

Part 5

www.youtube.com...

Part 6

www.youtube.com...

Part 7

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5/6/11 by spacevisitor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

See. Here's what you do
You use a captured alien ship to fly to one of the ships. You then upload a virus to the ship which causes all of the force fields to shut down. You then fire a sidewinder (or maybe an AAMRAM) up that beam thingy in the middle of the ship.

Viola! We win and the dog lives. Ray!

False flag. pfft.

Though in a real scenario it will not be clear how many times 'Welcome to earth' has been said.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join